Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (806) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1312685 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Waseelah: 10:49pm On Aug 09, 2021
kemkemdiva:
Hello everyone!!! Pls any update on Emirates flight from abuja to uk as the are no more in the red list !!! Pls i need this info for a family. Pls

I need an update too, can we fly with Emirate Airline?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Melahou(m): 10:52pm On Aug 09, 2021
seeseun:

No, only your Cabin Luggage or Bags.

Then that will be nice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Melahou(m): 10:53pm On Aug 09, 2021
tinke:
During transit in the same airport, the airline will move the baggage’s while you change planes. You don’t need to move your bags yourself.

Okay thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Melahou(m): 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
ccurrie:

Do you mean layover? Anyway when you have to enter a transit flight you dont offload checked in luggage. Just your hand luggage. You won't see your checked in stuff until you land at the final destination. Even if you use 3 aircrafts.

For context.
if you book Abj to Washington with Emirates, they wl take you to Washington before you see your luggage again. Even if you switch planes at dubai. It's different if you book 2 separate flight itineraries yourself for example 1 from abj to dubai. Then book another one from dubai to Washington...in that case after each flight you will get your stuff.

Okay thank you...was thinking one will go through another luggage check in again cos I will be going with my dependants and the stress can be something else.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Optimally: 10:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
Waseelah:

I need an update too, can we fly with Emirate Airline?
Yes you can, Gov.uk covid regulation as updated on 4am August 8 has seen them moved to amber list, so, Qatar or Emirate, you pick

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Melahou(m): 10:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
DoubleN:
Can anyone confirm what Category of Children require COVID tests??

Will they also need Day 2 and 8 kits??

Urgent please.

Thanks.

Please someone should help out with this...I fall in that category.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Melahou(m): 10:58pm On Aug 09, 2021
nanoparticle:
Goodevening gurus of d house
Pls I have paid for standard visa using a dollar card.. How can I pay for priority visa?.. must I use a pound card? Which other method can I use in paying
Thanks

Use the same method
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Melahou(m): 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
Thedeewhy22:
Good evening NL

Pls if when filling the application form for the VISA and one put aug 20 for date you plan to leave to the uk but the date given for biometric is 19th aug…hope there’s will not be issue with that?

Thank you for your response.

No issue, you can even decide to leave on the 30th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Melahou(m): 11:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
Angellaw:

Thanks for the info but then what do you mean by ‘i was rescheduled at the VAC?’ Or rescheduled to go to VAC? or you got to VAC, they gave you another date? Am sorry to bother you o

I guess a new date was scheduled for him/her at TLS Center.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Melahou(m): 11:10pm On Aug 09, 2021
cheerous:
��������� Lord I thank you!!!

3UK Refusals

2 US Refusals

All declared.

SA, Dubai and Saudi Arabia Visit declared.

I was so scared of some of my details

Study gap: 19years

Just realize all these do not matter.

Walk in

Priority

Biometrics: 29th July

Decision: 3rd of August

Collection Mail: 9th of August

No interview

God will answer everyone.

. Thank you.

Congrats...we did biometrics same day.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dumebi213: 11:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
Optimally:

Yes you can, Gov.uk covid regulation as updated on 4am August 8 has seen them moved to amber list, so, Qatar or Emirate, you pick

As at the last time I checked their website, this was what was there (I have shared this Image previously), they might have made updates though. I will advise anybody that wants to fly them to go to the office directly or contact their customer support.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by aragbaboy: 11:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
tinke:
I am kinda in the similar situation but my latest resumption is 30th of Sept. But yours is cutting it real close, however if you pay for super priority, then it might work, since the decision will take 2days . all the best though with any decision you take.

I think I 'll write the school, to see if they can give me an extra 2 weeks for late resumption, why I can be attending lectures online.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by iiiyyyk(m): 11:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
Sysco600:

Ok thank you

I have another question

(2) since the statement of account is few days old, because is last week Friday I printed it out and my school approved it that same Friday, should I print out a recent one before my biometrics this week or next week because am planning on going for walk-in

Yes use same account. the rule is that the printed account should not be more than 31 days b4 application.

yous is still within a week, still very valid.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by aragbaboy: 11:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
easydrizzle:
Good days guys I went to ikeja center for The TB test and was told to come on the 28th of aug. If anyone has done abuja recently I would appreciate if you can share your response. Then if anyone has link in ikeja I would appreciate. Because it just the test that is delaying me for applying for visa

I was given the same date in Ikeja but no confirmation email from yet. Did you get a confirmation email for that date?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Olumike09: 11:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
Please what other documents or photocopies does an applicant needs to take along for biometric apart from international passports, documents checklist and payment confirmation for TLS service, POF..
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by cheerous: 11:22pm On Aug 09, 2021

3UK Refusals

2 US Refusals

All declared.

Walk in

Priority

Decision:. 3rd August
Collection mail: 9th August

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kingp91: 11:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
Please how does walk in work Urgent!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kenny1111111: 11:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
cheerous:

3UK Refusals

2 US Refusals

All declared.

Walk in

Priority

Decision: 3rd of August

Collection Mail: 9th of August

No interview

. Thank you.

Big congratulations �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by cheerous: 11:26pm On Aug 09, 2021
Melahou:

Congrats...we did biometrics same day.

Hope you got yours?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by cheerous: 11:27pm On Aug 09, 2021
Kingp91:
Please how does walk in work Urgent!!!

You can go earlier than your appointment date,with a cost of 42k
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Slimberry1(f): 11:28pm On Aug 09, 2021
rayralph:

Priority

Okay
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kingp91: 11:30pm On Aug 09, 2021
Do I pay cash or with my card?
cheerous:

You can go earlier than your appointment date,with a cost of 42k
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Slimberry1(f): 11:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
If you did your biometrics on the 3rd of August at Ikeja Centre with priority and you've received collection mail already kindly signify. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by aragbaboy: 11:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
Chocomilomilo:
Visa Alert‼️ Visa Alert ‼️ Visa Alert‼️

Ikeja TLS

PRIORITY

1 Austria denial declared

Visa Application - 23/07/2021

Biometrics- 26/07/2021

CAS Used Mail- 27/07/2021

Non straightforward mail- 29/07/2021

Bank reply to UKVI- 03/08/2021

Decision made( got to know via paid mail)- 03/08/2021

Collection mail- 09/08/2021

Picked up- 09/08/2021

Entry Date- August 20

He's too faithful to fail me ���

Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by aragbaboy: 11:45pm On Aug 09, 2021
Kingp91:
Do I pay cash or with my card?

It's card
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by abiiabby: 11:47pm On Aug 09, 2021
I would advise anyone booking Qatar or any flight with a layover to book directly with the airline. If the transit country goes back on the UK's red list you would still be able to get a full refund unlike when you book with third-party agencies.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ccurrie: 11:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
Kingp91:
Do I pay cash at the centre or I pay with my card, and do I just get there and say I want to do walk in?

Hope someone responded. Card only. Your regular Naija naira card is fine. Yes...just go and say that. You can even go once you've submitted your application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Anumudubee: 12:31am On Aug 10, 2021
Hello,
I will like to know why Middlesex is taking too long to issue CAS and if anyone is going through same.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nkem222: 12:31am On Aug 10, 2021
jofo:

I replied the mail
I didnt see it
Did u book from Lagos Airport or Abuja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by damton(m): 12:39am On Aug 10, 2021
slutky:
Hello House,

Please I need your opinion

My application is 17 working days(standard) I sent a paid mail yesterday and they responded today that a decision has been made and that VAC should contact me. On VAC tracking app it shows it’s still at DMC.

I how did you pay for the paid mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Babababy(m): 1:03am On Aug 10, 2021
This should be useful for folks expecting credibility interview.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Babababy(m): 1:23am On Aug 10, 2021
ijeshaprincess:

Yes you are to have :
1. Recent bank statement
2. CAS Number
3. Medical doc(TB Test)
4. Details of your accommodation( addresss, including postcode)
in your hand lugguage or bag.

Do not carry cash above $10,000 equivalent per adult.

Information is available on UK Border force website.

You can actually carry above that, but you have to declare it .The correct figure is £10,000 and not $10,000

(1) (2) (3) ... (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.