Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,454 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (816) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1308687 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TobyTreasure: 5:13am On Aug 11, 2021
Melahou:

Doesn't matter...I signed mine but my wife picked for everyone.
Just go with their birth certificates, also go with your ID card and her own .

Please can you help me with Personal statement for Msc Engineering?
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hardycross: 5:17am On Aug 11, 2021
Oh my God...I felt bad just seeing this.

Ours was a little bit complicated.

They sent a mail that they tried to reach my wife but her line was not reachable and they are scheduling her for an interview 3 days later. We replied the mail and requested for the interview to be done earlier.

There was no reply to our email but she got a call a day earlier than the scheduled date, and that was when network started acting up. She said they will reschedule after about 36mins into the call. The next day another person called and continued for another 10mins or so.

We didn't send any mail after the first interview ended.

I really hope this helps.

I am so sorry I came in late.

lma4real:
Please it's urgent, I was in the middle of interview now when the network started doing somehow, the lady doing the interview said he could not hear me clearly so she had to end the call...what did you do when you were in the same situation...I have sent a mail though but I need your experience as you have been in my shoe once...Please all the house @justwise and others...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 5:25am On Aug 11, 2021
binarycodes:

Took about 2 weeks. i kept sending mails to visacompliant department. if DID has sent a mail for your bank statement. The rest should be in 5 days. i will also advise to call the general enquiry line. They will forward it to the visa team

DID has sent an email for me sha and bank replied me that they have responded to their inquiry..

Fingers crossed sha
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Fynestboi: 5:50am On Aug 11, 2021
kayalade123:

If CAs has been used am sure you got ur visa. Congrats in advance

How do you know if CAS is used?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 5:54am On Aug 11, 2021
Pacypatty:
Please house, my sister got a mail from teesside University asking her to reply within 7days for schedule interview next month, since yesterday she tried replying but they keep redirecting her to the portal asking who sent the invite, we are confused what could be wrong?

Pls it's urgent
Cc Justwise

How about calling the university?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 6:01am On Aug 11, 2021
lma4real:
Please it's urgent, I was in the middle of interview now when the network started doing somehow, the lady doing the interview said he could not hear me clearly so she had to end the call...what did you do when you were in the same situation...I have sent a mail though but I need your experience as you have been in my shoe once...Please all the house @justwise and others...

This is not your fault, there is nothing you can do about it, they may call back or make their decision without another interview
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by max99: 6:25am On Aug 11, 2021
Please check out @Declutter_by_E on instagram for household items and other items for sale. And for those already preparing to japa kindly contact them to help sell your things. They are very reliable and efficient.

Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Slimberry1(f): 6:29am On Aug 11, 2021
kayalade123:

If CAs has been used am sure you got ur visa. Congrats in advance

How would you know if the cas has been used? I mean how would you know if UKvi confirmed it from the school?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Angellaw(f): 6:32am On Aug 11, 2021
Pls is it compulsory one gets an email of CAS ALREADY USED from the university?

Edinburgh Napier Students @Dumebi all, did you get any email as regards that too?

Pls respond

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Cynosure95: 6:57am On Aug 11, 2021
Cynosure95:
Biko,
House please help me out

Help you brother ooo.

The application is for couple and i have clicked Yes under the section asking if anyone is relying on my financial support.

Now, am at the point of paying my IHS and all i saw was that i don't have dependant.

HELP HELP HELP. it is kinda urgent.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by MissOwaa: 7:06am On Aug 11, 2021
It doesn’t matter pay for yourself then pay for dependent separately too.
It’s also possible the dependent will be lower just go on.
[quote author=Cynosure95 post=104662360][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by GeneralFeezy(m): 7:26am On Aug 11, 2021
binarycodes:

Took about 2 weeks. i kept sending mails to visacompliant department. if DID has sent a mail for your bank statement. The rest should be in 5 days. i will also advise to call the general enquiry line. They will forward it to the visa team

What is the mail for bank statement about? Is it that they've confirmed it from the bank or they've sent it to the bank for verification?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by efzbah: 7:28am On Aug 11, 2021
Tatase:
I've been reading this thread religiously everyday for the past couple of months and the information has been invaluable. But I noticed most people submit priority whereas I had filled my form for Standard submission. I haven't seen too many Standard Visa Submission Alerts so I wanted to give some encouragement to other cheapitos like me who didn't pay for Priority Visas and are wondering if they made the wrong gamble and if there's enough time.

Visa Alert!!!!!!

Visa Application (Standard): Don't really remember. Sometime early in July. I submitted but got delayed by waiting for TB test appointment date (that's another long story)
Biometric Date (V/I via appointment booked in early July): July 23rd 2021
Collection Email: August 9th 2021
Collection Date: August 10th 2021

I can't say thank you enough to the people on this platform who give so much time, energy and vulnerability to sharing such vital info and experiences with strangers. Even though I never posted or asked any questions myself, the questions and answers and shared experiences really helped me. I would have been clueless about the TB Test process and would still be waiting for a date to show up on the platform.

Good luck to everyone still in the process and still waiting. May God give you favour and may all your efforts work out for good!

I been dey reason am o, say e be like say nobody dey do standard again o. Thanks for the encouragement.
Congratulations and Amen to your prayers.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by GeneralFeezy(m): 7:28am On Aug 11, 2021
What is the mail for bank statement about? Is it that they've confirmed it from the bank or they've sent it to the bank for verification?

binarycodes:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kayalade123: 7:47am On Aug 11, 2021
hustla:

DID has sent an email for me sha and bank replied me that they have responded to their inquiry..

Fingers crossed sha

Bombard them with calls . No just cross your fingers at all because those people I don’t understand them at all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kayalade123: 7:47am On Aug 11, 2021
Fynestboi:

How do you know if CAS is used?

They send a mail that it has been used
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Freshprince777: 8:11am On Aug 11, 2021
Goodmorning gurus,

I printed a statement on the 2nd of August for CAS and i have gotten CAS. Please can i use same statement to apply for visa? Your response will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 8:13am On Aug 11, 2021
kayalade123:

Bombard them with calls . No just cross your fingers at all because those people I don’t understand them at all

Did you have to call them before they confirmed your account?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ccurrie: 8:14am On Aug 11, 2021
kayalade123:

They send a mail that it has been used

Sometimes. I didn't get that mail and decision was made by day 2. Passport available for pickup on day 4.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Damselawi: 8:20am On Aug 11, 2021
Yes you can
Freshprince777:
Goodmorning gurus,

I printed a statement on the 2nd of August for CAS and i have gotten CAS. Please can i use same statement to apply for visa? Your response will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Angellaw(f): 8:23am On Aug 11, 2021
Pls who used fidelity bank statement of account? Did you get information from the bank that the embassy got intouch with them for statement verification? Or where you the one that called the bank?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mattfeuter(m): 8:30am On Aug 11, 2021
kayalade123:

If CAs has been used am sure you got ur visa.

Congrats in advance

This is incorrect.

Regardless if you get your visa approved or refused, your CAS would have definitely been used.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kayalade123: 8:32am On Aug 11, 2021
hustla:

Did you have to call them before they confirmed your account?

No
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kayalade123: 8:33am On Aug 11, 2021
mattfeuter:

This is incorrect.

Regardless if you get your visa approved or refused, your CAS would have definitely been used.

Most people that get those kind of mails got visas approved

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kayalade123: 8:36am On Aug 11, 2021
ccurrie:

Sometimes. I didn't get that mail and decision was made by day 2. Passport available for pickup on day 4.

Teesside?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by rayralph(m): 8:42am On Aug 11, 2021
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by rayralph(m): 8:44am On Aug 11, 2021
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tket: 8:44am On Aug 11, 2021
fabulous2019:

Thanks very much

She is the main applicant and she is the one going for master

You are her dependant sir, not the other way round.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Skeenytee93: 8:45am On Aug 11, 2021
Good morning house, on my CAS I was told to upload my official transcript , the issue there is the school it is addressed to is Birmingham city university and not coventry.. can I go ahead and upload like that.. note this is the same transcript I sent to the school... please help a brother out
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Abisolaolo: 8:58am On Aug 11, 2021
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fetomowo: 8:59am On Aug 11, 2021
Was the BCU address written on the transcript or on a cover letter?

Skeenytee93:
Good morning house, on my CAS I was told to upload my official transcript , the issue there is the school it is addressed to is Birmingham city university and not coventry.. can I go ahead and upload like that.. note this is the same transcript I sent to the school... please help a brother out

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fetomowo: 9:05am On Aug 11, 2021
'CAS has been used' simply means a decision has been made. It doesn't mean your visa has been approved or disapproved. This is only known once you collect your Ppt.
kayalade123:

Most people that get those kind of mails got visas approved

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.