Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (829) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1309706 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by tifaniaj: 11:52am On Aug 12, 2021
rollykotex:
Hello everyone, I made a stupid mistake. I applied for TB test and today is my appointment at Ikeja. I got here early and noticed my name is not on the list. I searched and searched and searched. I fought them with my print out that I have appointment. Only to discover that I just booked and didn't submit as my print out does not have reference no. I look so stupid after fighting and all. The issue now is I'm not based in lagos and no available date to book online again, they said no manual too. Pls help! Who has an insider that I can be linked up with that can help me. I need to leave Lagos latest tomorrow as I have pressing stuff to attend to over the weekend. Thanks all.

Did you write your name this morning at the gate? If you did you can try to be patient they might still call some of the names for test today.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Eujodan: 11:53am On Aug 12, 2021
Josh121:

11800 naira

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Yeanca(f): 11:54am On Aug 12, 2021
Which center

collinsfbi:

You are just lucky, no verification made on the account, some did the same and were denied.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Aydceo: 11:57am On Aug 12, 2021
Aydceo:
Silent reader

Visa Alert! Visa Alert!! Visa Alert!!!

Celebration in advance

Application: 23 July

Biometric: 03 August (Priority) TLS Ikeja

Collection mail: 11 August around 4:00pm

Going for collection tomorrow morning

13 years gap

Only CAS docs submitted for visa not even a cover letter

But am very positive, regular traveler

Silent reader

Collection mail: 11th August around 4:00pm

Collection: 12th August

Visa Approved

13 years gap

No email

No interview

Only CAS docs submitted for visa not even a cover letter, I even forgot to include my waec because it was one the requested doc for CAS

Glory be to God. We will rock London together, let me now start preparing for my wife and kids application. We couldn’t apply together because my wife passport isn’t ready even up till now.

26 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by CheesyTee(f): 12:08pm On Aug 12, 2021
It depends on the course you’re applying for. Try University of the West of Scotland.
Ejay88:
Good morning house, Please i am trying to apply for Msc in the UK, but i have a 3rd class degree. I have been trying to find a school that can accept my degree but its hard to find. Please can anyone help me out with a list of schools that can accept or consider my degree? Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Godiloveu(f): 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2021
Aydceo:

Silent reader

Collection mail: 11th August around 4:00pm

Collection: 12th August

Visa Approved

13 years gap

No email

No interview

Only CAS docs submitted for visa not even a cover letter, I even forgot to include my waec because it was one the requested doc for CAS

Glory be to God. We will rock London together, let me now start preparing for my wife and kids application. We couldn’t apply together because my wife passport isn’t ready even up till now.

Hi, congratulations

Pls which school did u chose?

I want to apply for MSC, 11 years gap, 2.2, computer science. But i want to chose another course.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by yendizzy: 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
centuryman:
Hello,

Can you please share what the precas questions were?

Thank you.

Message me and I can send you my prep doc if you want it

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by yendizzy: 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2021
Amarathripple0:

Don’t do that please, PiggyVest is not a bank. Transfer all your funds to your bank.
I don't agree with you. It's a financial institution and as long as it's CBN approved no need to fret. Just make sure you can get the ‘correct form of bank statement and also a cover letter from them’
I have used Page Financials 2 times in the past for Visa applications and had zero issues both times.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Gbomzie: 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2021
Hello house,
I am about to pay for my IHS, and the amount shown is $1016.47. How did it come to this? My course is less than 13 months. Is this inclusive of the visa charge? I am super confused. Please, help. cry

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by centuryman(m): 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
Done. Thanks.

yendizzy:

Message me and I can send you my prep doc if you want it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Aydceo: 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
Godiloveu:

Hi, congratulations

Pls which school did u chose?

I want to apply for MSC, 11 years gap, 2.2, computer science. But i want to chose another course.

Hmmmm my school is different ooo

London Film Academy MA
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by OKEDI99: 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2021
Hey Angells I am going for leeds beckett too January intake we could chat up private
angelss813:
Good day everyone...

I submitted an application to Leeds Beckett University this morning but I didn't get any confirmation mail nor an application ID to help track my application.

Please, is that normal with LBU?

For which intake please? If it is for January, they will still send it to you.
Is there any acknowledgment email? If yes you can still write them.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Godiloveu(f): 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2021
Hi
Pls i need info on how to go about applying. I have 2.2 in comp science 11yrs ago. Now i want to study in uk universities for MSC, but another course. Pls recommend cheaper school for me and any relevant info too �.
Thanks.
ccurrie:

Really? Haha. Please let's try to be honest. If your person is legit there, state him. You will come later and say on my last application I said no...but my sibling has declared that uncle and me now...what should I say in my subsequent application?

How about you talk truth? This is even straightforward because it's not a visit visa. Show required pof, CAS and docs on CAS. That's all.

Different strokes sha.

P.S. me sef agent. Never used an agent. I do different visa applics for my entire family everytime and guess what? By God's grace the ball de always enter net. grin

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Godiloveu(f): 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2021
Ok thanks
Aydceo:

Hmmmm my school is different ooo

London Film Academy MA
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by OKEDI99: 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
The figures you saw is correct 705 pounds
is approximately 1016.something dollars . Go ahead and pay you no get shaking minf you you still have to pay another 500 and something dollars for your visa fee ..quotee author=Gbomzie post=104709470]Hello house,
I am about to pay for my IHS, and the amount shown is $1016.47. How did it come to this? My course is less than 13 months. Is this inclusive of the visa charge? I am super confused. Please, help. cry[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by OKEDI99: 12:58pm On Aug 12, 2021
is approximately 1016.something dollars . Go ahead and pay you no get shaking mind u you still have to pay another 500 and something dollars for your visa fee
Gbomzie:
Hello house,
I am about to pay for my IHS, and the amount shown is $1016.47. How did it come to this? My course is less than 13 months. Is this inclusive of the visa charge? I am super confused. Please, help. cry

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Oracleforce: 1:03pm On Aug 12, 2021
At last, CAS has landed...
Teesside University Nah baba...

8 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Aydceo: 1:05pm On Aug 12, 2021
Please I want to confirm the following from those who applied as family or from those whose family members apply after the main applicant visa got approved.

Did you pay IHS for your partner and kids ?

Can I use same bank statement for wife and kids ? I was expected to provide 7m as my POF but I hv about 18m. Now that I got my visa the 18m covers for the remaining family members, can I reprint same statement to apply for them ?

I believe I can use my statement since am the main applicant or do I need to transfer money into my wife account since they will be applying separately?

I hv a son with US passport, should I apply with his US passport or Nigerian passport ?

Does my son with US passport need POF because it’s stated on UKVI website that citizens from certain listed countries do not need to provide POF as dependent?

Please I need help from past applicants with same issue as mine and your contributions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by CSPb: 1:05pm On Aug 12, 2021
Glory to Jesus Christ.

Visa collected

Biometric day: 26th July ( Standard)
Collection mail: 11th August
Collected: 12th August.

Have learned alot from this trend.
What I have learned from my visa process is to be sincere and truthful.

31 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bourne007(m): 1:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
So you've not been before grin .. Congrats mate smiley

CSPb:
Glory to Jesus Christ.

Visa collected

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Annie26: 1:11pm On Aug 12, 2021
Use Keystone Bank and thank me later. Super fast.

I have made three payment in two weeks. One to China and two to UK.

All confirmed.

izyblaze:
2 weeks ke. UBA processes form A in 48hrs and between 570-576

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by shegzy80: 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2021
Congratulations !!!

Is it from Ikeja / VI / Abj VAC ?

CSPb:
Glory to Jesus Christ.

Visa collected

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 1:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
Oracleforce:
At last, CAS has landed...
Teesside University Nah baba...

Chei
Teesside whennn

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Annie26: 1:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
If you consider University of Sunderland, then you might as well consider some schools within same ranking in London. They are pretty much almost same fee range.

I did my undergraduate in London and graduated 2016. I am telling you, it is better to live in London if you must migrate to UK. That is the number 1 city in UK for everything except retirement.

Thank me later.

joideviv:

University of Sunderland is saying I pay 50% of tuition before enrolment, school fees cheep but I just don't know how viable Sunderland is in terms of Job and accomodation

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by CSPb: 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
shegzy80:
Congratulations !!!

Is it from Ikeja / VI / Abj VAC ?

Ikeja , Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by CSPb: 1:28pm On Aug 12, 2021
Bourne007:
So you've not been before grin .. Congrats mate smiley

Thanks cool cool
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by omolara123(f): 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2021
[quote author=MATILDAPEPE post=104694854]Finally, I'm here sharing my visa alert for my family of 3

Biometrics: 21/07/21
Main Applicant: standard
Dependants: Standard
Pickup mail: 6/09/2021
Picked up today: 9/09/2021

TLS ikeja
Uwe[/quotes

Congratulations
Pls I have few questions to ask you, my spouse is also
Going to UWE September intake...we will Be submitting the POF for CAS on Monday.
1 what are the questions asked for Pre CAS test?
2 after the test how long does it take to get CAS?
3 did you keep your POF till you got ?
Thanks...

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Annie26: 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2021
The payments were spreads. They were not done same day.

Annie26:
Use Keystone Bank and thank me later. Super fast.

I have made three payment in two weeks. One to China and two to UK.

All confirmed.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by shegzy80: 1:35pm On Aug 12, 2021
WOW !!! Any other person from Ikeja, that did his Biometrics on 26th July (Standard) that has receive collection mail

CSPb:

Ikeja , Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by joideviv(m): 1:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
Annie26:

If you consider University of Sunderland, then you might as well consider some schools within same ranking in London. They are pretty much almost same fee range.

I did my undergraduate in London and graduated 2016. I am telling you, it is better to live in London if you must migrate to UK. That is the number 1 city in UK for everything except retirement.

Thank me later.

Even with the high cost of accomodation, goods and services? Tell me more please

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Gbomzie: 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
Thank you o.
My mind don dey cut sef.

OKEDI99:
is approximately 1016.something dollars . Go ahead and pay you no get shaking mind u you still have to pay another 500 and something dollars for your visa fee
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Gbomzie: 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
Please, what's the difference between Flex appointment and prime time?

(1) (2) (3) ... (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.