Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,552 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (832) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1308742 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kruzy98: 7:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
Josh121:

Hahahahhahaha, wait at the center you will book for another day , there is no one I repeat no insider that will give you date

I am a silent reader but I will like to comment on this: I was the the iom centre last week, I didn't book online I only walked down to the centre... i was on queue since morning till 1pm, I was only told to transfer the test fee to IOM account details and I didn't the test immediately. My TB Test result was available the next day.

My advice: go back there, join he queue/pick a number, when it's your turn, go in and let the guys inside know that you are even ready to make payment and do the Test immediately.

I hope it works for you

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by GeneralFeezy(m): 7:35pm On Aug 12, 2021
Oracleforce:
At last, CAS has landed...
Teesside University Nah baba...

Congratulations bro.
I'm sure yours took about 4 weeks. Dats very long

I tap into your grace but make my own no use 4weeks. I want it tomao IJN max 2 weeks like dem @kayalade dem

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mrchemist(m): 7:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
Dear All,
Can someone edit his application after payment and submitted online . Biometeric not done
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by JamiuKabir: 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2021
mrchemist:
Dear All,
Can someone edit his application after payment and submitted online . Biometeric not done

Only at the TLS with payment for assisted service.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by teabully(m): 7:56pm On Aug 12, 2021
hello house, how many days does it take for a decision to be made, after an interview with the home office on both standard and priority status, today makes it the 8th day after my biometric, and interview was yesterday, after so many repeated failed calls
I tracked my application this evening, still at DMC,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by MATILDAPEPE: 8:04pm On Aug 12, 2021
jfrazzy:

What and what did u carry along
When going for Biometrics
Bank statement
Transcript
Certificate
Wedding Certificate
House rent receipts for 3 years
Child's birth certificate
Family pictures
Consent letter for daughter
Tb test

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by canadaishome: 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
Dumebi213:

Your collection mail should drop tomorrow

Amen to that
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by MATILDAPEPE: 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
CSPb:

Please what is Original photographic ID, use for collection.
I took our NIN cos I collected for everyone but dey didn't even ask for it except the collection page.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by MATILDAPEPE: 8:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
[quote author=omolara123 post=104711260][/quote]
The pre cas test would be asked on your uwe welcome tab, just to know if ur funds is up to 28 days
I applied very early this year so my CAS was gotten in like 2 weeks though I had a little issue as the uwe couldn't verify my bank on time I had to come in with the banks licence. Cos of the volume ur cas might be delayed.
Nop my pof is still deir

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by senn: 8:25pm On Aug 12, 2021
Please when is the best time to make a paid call to UKVI ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bukolami22(f): 8:39pm On Aug 12, 2021
I also need your help sir , thank you.
scobyy2007:

Not a problem...the energy is available by God's Grace
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by thaprofit88: 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
fificole:
Declare for everyone.

If one's dependent has a travel ban, no dice.

ThanQ for responding.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by naijatisumi: 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
I need help guys ! I applied for UK Tourist visas in 2018 while I was married but I indicated Single suggested by my agent then since my wife was in the US with my daughter and US denied me visas more than 5 times.

I’m bout to apply as a dependent along with my wife as the main applicant. I’m drained at this stage and I don’t know what to do. Will this affect our visas application cause our marriage certificate shows we were married truly before I applied for the visit visas.

I need help on what to do and how to go about it please justwise and guru in the house. Your response will go a long way. I don’t want to shoot myself.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by champsdre(m): 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
bette:
Visa Alert

TLS IKEJA(Standard)

Biometrics: 15th July

Non straight forward: 29th July

Collection mail: 10th August

Pick up: visa approved 11th August

No interview
Two separate accounts used for POF

1 UK refusal(visiting)
2 USA refusal (visiting)
1 Canada refusal (student visa)
All declared

Mistakes in TB certificate,changed it but noticed another mistake again but left it since it was the name of the school but address was correct.
It has not been easy,High Blood Pressure cos the waiting was killing but God has been faithful from beginning to the end.
This wonderful platform has been so helpful.
To all those still waiting, it MUST end in praise.
. Congrats bro, I will like to know about using 2 diff accounts as POF also. E.g if the required money is in bank A and its complete, cn i decide to add bank B just as a back up or not neccessary

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fificole: 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2021
Once submitted, it cannot be amended.

Now, cancellation depends on what that error is. Uploading a letter of explanation may sort out that error. If not cancel.

However, TLS refund policy please read it up. Also, If you did not use your personal dom account debit card for the application, I have read on this thread it is difficult to recover the funds.

I am still battling TLS (VI) to refund my 55 GBP (x5). Its been 6+ weeks with several reminders, and this is my own card.

Visa and IHS were refunded after 9 working days.

mrchemist:
Dear All,

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by OKEDI99: 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2021
I am can we connect?
Mobeejay:
Anyone going to Leeds Beckett University for January intake.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by naijatisumi: 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
naijatisumi:
I need help guys ! I applied for UK Tourist visas in 2018 while I was married but I indicated Single suggested by my agent then since my wife was in the US with my daughter and US denied me visas more than 5 times.

I’m bout to apply as a dependent along with my wife as the main applicant. I’m drained at this stage and I don’t know what to do. Will this affect our visas application cause our marriage certificate shows we were married truly before I applied for the visit visas.

I need help on what to do and how to go about it please justwise and guru in the house. Your response will go a long way. I don’t want to shoot myself.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Verifiedlu: 9:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
Ejay88:
Good morning house, Please i am trying to apply for Msc in the UK, but i have a 3rd class degree. I have been trying to find a school that can accept my degree but its hard to find. Please can anyone help me out with a list of schools that can accept or consider my degree? Thank you.

Someone close to me got huddersfield Uni.....try to apply early....good luck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fabulous2019: 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2021
Futureukstudent:
are you asking for this sept intake or for next year in take cos if it is for next year, hull is not cheaper
y

Thanks
Am not talking about the cost, the town that is better with more better job prospects
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by EzekielMab(m): 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2021
fetomowo:
You have to do it before 28th of August. You have no time to waste again. They are likely to stop issuing CAS from 4th of September.

You can pay from anywhere. I'd suggest you call up you account manager and speak to them.

Pls what will be the bad side effect when they stop issuing CAS ??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by bunmiann: 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2021
millyscent:

I tracked it, still at ukvi. But the paid call I made revealed that decision has been made already since tues.

Check yours again.
Mine has been transferred to vac.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by igwe6: 10:22pm On Aug 12, 2021
bunmiann:

Check yours again.
Mine has been transferred to vac.
Bro pls when did you have your biometric
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 10:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
EzekielMab:

Pls what will be the bad side effect when they stop issuing CAS ??

You can't apply to the embassy without CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Gbomzie: 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
This is amazing
Congratulations!
What mistake was made on your TB Test certificate?
I mistakenly selected student with scholarship, and I am considering using it like that.

bette:
Visa Alert

TLS IKEJA(Standard)

Biometrics: 15th July

Non straight forward: 29th July

Collection mail: 10th August

Pick up: visa approved 11th August

No interview
Two separate accounts used for POF

1 UK refusal(visiting)
2 USA refusal (visiting)
1 Canada refusal (student visa)
All declared

Mistakes in TB certificate,changed it but noticed another mistake again but left it since it was the name of the school but address was correct.
It has not been easy,High Blood Pressure cos the waiting was killing but God has been faithful from beginning to the end.
This wonderful platform has been so helpful.
To all those still waiting, it MUST end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by HSpecial: 11:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
Can someone make a step by step process to travel to the UK
Assuming student with visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Melahou(m): 11:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
ariyike23:

Buy it and it’s delivered to your UK address . Then you self administer and post it to them . Another option is to go there and do it . Turnover time for nomad travels is very fast that’s why I prefer them ..

Thank you...so which would you advice or recommend?
And if am to go there and do It, how do I locate a lab or clinic?
And I am to administer it how do I post it to them ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preeskaar: 11:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
According to this part, since your wife is applying differently, pof should be in ur wife’s account. My opinion though
Aydceo:
Please I want to confirm the following from those who applied as family or from those whose family members apply after the main applicant visa got approved.

Did you pay IHS for your partner and kids ?

Can I use same bank statement for wife and kids ? I was expected to provide 7m as my POF but I hv about 18m. Now that I got my visa the 18m covers for the remaining family members, can I reprint same statement to apply for them ?

I believe I can use my statement since am the main applicant or do I need to transfer money into my wife account since they will be applying separately?

I hv a son with US passport, should I apply with his US passport or Nigerian passport ?

Does my son with US passport need POF because it’s stated on UKVI website that citizens from certain listed countries do not need to provide POF as dependent?

Please I need help from past applicants with same issue as mine and your contributions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preeskaar: 11:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
No. 3 is no longer correct if the application is separate from the main applicant's. Pof can only be in partner's acct if they are applying together, according to the information for the GOV.UK site, under money you need.
Babababy:

1. Yes, you have to pay IHS for wife and kids.
2.The new POF has to cover everyone, including yourself, even though you already have your visa.
3. The money can remain in your account if you are providing marriage cert to show proof of relationship with spouse and birth cert for child.
4. You can use either the US or Nigerian passport, I am yet to see any special advantage on using either of them
5. If your son was the main applicant(student) and applying with the US passport, then he would not have needed to show evidence of POF, but in this regard, he has to show

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 11:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
Noted

Bukolami22:
I also need your help sir , thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by omolara123(f): 11:41pm On Aug 12, 2021
MATILDAPEPE:

The pre cas test would be asked on your uwe welcome tab, just to know if ur funds is up to 28 days
I applied very early this year so my CAS was gotten in like 2 weeks though I had a little issue as the uwe couldn't verify my bank on time I had to come in with the banks licence. Cos of the volume ur cas might be delayed.
Nop my pof is still deir

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Babababy(m): 11:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
Preeskaar:
No. 3 is no longer correct if the application is separate from the main applicant's. Pof can only be in partner's acct if they are applying together, according to the information for the GOV.UK site, under money you need.

No Sir, you are misinterpreting the information. Control of funds is the onus and not amount of money .What you are referring to here is available funds and not control of the available funds.Money can be held in either applicant or partners account.

(1) (2) (3) ... (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.