Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (842) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1309409 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2021
For those heading to the UK, you better heed the advice in the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ekORFakX_U

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2021
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Exoticmm(f): 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2021
Babababy:
it gets better....

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/cost-of-nhs-travel-tests-to-be-reduced-and-private-provider-list-reviewed

This is good. Please same energy for visa and ihs fees biko grin

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by stephoye: 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2021
stephoye:
Afternoon my people. I'm planning to apply for a 8 month masters (fast track route) in Accounting and finance at GCU. My question is will I be issued 8 months visa or 12 months visa when I get to the UK?
In addition, in my application for Graduate visa, do I need to show proof of fund for the fact that I have not stayed in the UK for up to 12 months (remember that my course is 8 months course)? Thanks
Oga just justwise please do justice to this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Callmed: 5:56pm On Aug 14, 2021
Goddyss:

Please which medical center or facility you used for predeparture test that cost 40k?

For 2 and 8 cost, which one cost about £79
@Goddyss I am co asking please.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fificole: 6:08pm On Aug 14, 2021
Hi,

Just got this from a friend. Send the telex to this email and quote your student number in the subject
income@port.ac.uk

Phone number +44 (0) 23 9384 5533 (income team).

Chemgot:

I have sent them telex copy and I'm yet to receive any response from them.

What do you suggest I do next?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
stephoye:
Afternoon my people. I'm planning to apply for a 8 month masters (fast track route) in Accounting and finance at GCU. My question is will I be issued 8 months visa or 12 months visa when I get to the UK?
In addition, in my application for Graduate visa, do I need to show proof of fund for the fact that I have not stayed in the UK for up to 12 months (remember that my course is 8 months course)? Thanks

They will probably give you 10-11months visa(not 100% sure) but you are usually given at least 2months more than your course duration

Regarding the maintenance money you need to check the link in the first page of this thread and read the finance section of that link.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dumebi213: 6:23pm On Aug 14, 2021
kayalade123:

People are just lazy to read. I wonder how you will survive with your studies in uk cos u guys will do a lot of reading. You have to study b4 u get to class or else you go dey look like fool. Cos una go discuss tire for class lol

Personally, I'm not much of a reader myself but the last few months, I have had to cultivate that habit.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by amajato: 6:34pm On Aug 14, 2021
hustla:
For those heading to the UK, you better heed the advice in the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ekORFakX_U
great
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by okhueleigbe: 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2021
Please is there any news of account been checked at the point of entrance recently ?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kemkemdiva: 7:18pm On Aug 14, 2021

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Samadhii(m): 7:46pm On Aug 14, 2021
Hello, please can someone recommend platforms/banks I can get a dollar card with little hindrance or how I can pay my IHS fee?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fificole: 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2021
As the time approaches to order your day 2 and 8 (and day 5) test kits, please take time out to read

- Terms and conditions
- Product review (outside their website)

Some wont deliver on weekends and bank holidays. Few require you order up to 7days before your arrival. Some. based on reviews and editorials, do not deliver at all.

Not all have return post, you will have to sort it out yourself.

I am sure people will share their experiences and recommendations as we go along.

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Zemorano(m): 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2021
Hello all,
I'm a prospective Ulster university student
I need insight on the
Standard of education
Job opportunities
Economic livelihood

In the school and Birmingham at large

I'll appreciate other recommendations, tips and advice as well
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Chemgot(m): 8:44pm On Aug 14, 2021
fificole:
Hi,

Just got this from a friend. Send the telex to this email and quote your student number in the subject
income@port.ac.uk

Phone number +44 (0) 23 9384 5533 (income team).

OK Bro!
Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kenny2011: 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2021
fificole:
As the time approaches to order your day 2 and 8 (and day 5) test kits, please take time out to read

- Terms and conditions
- Product review (outside their website)

Some wont deliver on weekends and bank holidays. Few require you order up to 7days before your arrival. Some. based on reviews and editorials, do not deliver at all.

Not all have return post, you will have to sort it out yourself.

I am sure people will share their experiences and recommendations as we go along.

Thank you for this...

Reviews!!!

I read reviews before booking for my family. Don't waste your hard earned money.

Some of those companies rip people off even though they're on Govt website. I have read about some not sending kits, some don't pick up calls etc.

Just be careful...

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Callmed: 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2021
kemkemdiva:
Below is like for 70pounds covid day 2 and day 8

https://www.expert-medicals.co.uk/products/day-2-and-day-8-testing-package

Thanksssssss a lot!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by champsdre(m): 9:10pm On Aug 14, 2021
Brimmie:
VISA ALERT!! VISA ALERT!! VISA ALERT!!

PRIORITY // WALK-IN // TLS VI

Submission: July 31st, 2021
Biometrics: August 4th, 2021
Collection Mail: TODAY 13th August, 2021
Pick Up: 30mins After Collection Mail
grin grin

2 POF Used (FirstBank & StanbicIBTC)

Seychelles Visa Declared
UAE Visa Declared
Egypt Visa Declared
South Africa Visa Declared
Schengen Visa Declared

DESTINATION: BOURNEMOUTH !! cheesy

All thanks to God and every one of you here!
Alhamdulilah!!
congrats bro. Sm1 told me bout using 2 POF. My question is if i have the whole funds required in bank A, cn i attach my other bank cux of good debit transaction rather than the credit transaction on Bank A

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Zemorano(m): 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
I'm a prospective Ulster University student
can you please share your mail. I have some enquiries to make
donmanuel1:
VISA GRANTED...
Please, ignore my errors
I want to say thank you to all the gurus in the house who out of their busy schedule made out time to answer our questions and a special thank you to @JUSTWISE who gave me hope by explaining the oanda conversion because I used £=# when I submitted my visa application and i thought is over for me because if done #=£ I would fall short on my POF...

Visa Application - 24th may (priority)
Biometric - 27th May
Collection mail - 3rd June
Ulster university. May entry
It can only be God's work
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by osaretin11: 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2021
Congratulations bro. Please o we that did biometrics on 9th August when we go see our own o ! I did priority....

Also please i picked dhl delivery can I go and pick it myself if I want to ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Zemorano(m): 9:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
Hello all,
I need insight on the
Standard of education
Job opportunities
Economic livelihood

Please helpppppppppppppppppl
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Zemorano(m): 9:18pm On Aug 14, 2021
Hello all,
I need insight on the
Standard of education
Job opportunities
Economic livelihood

Please helppppppppppppp
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by canadaishome: 9:19pm On Aug 14, 2021
kenny2011:

Thank you for this...

Reviews!!!

I read reviews before booking for my family. Don't waste your hard earned money.

Some of those companies rip people off even though they're on Govt website. I have read about some not sending kits, some don't pick up calls etc.

Just be careful...

Which one did you book please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by osaretin11: 9:22pm On Aug 14, 2021
Chychy2100:

I’m going to staffs this September. Let’s link up please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dumebi213: 9:23pm On Aug 14, 2021
osaretin11:
Congratulations bro. Please o we that did biometrics on 9th August when we go see our own o ! I did priority....

Also please i picked dhl delivery can I go and pick it myself if I want to ?

Lol, Calm down, it's not even 5 working days yet

Some of us that did on 5th and 6th are yet to get collection mail. It will come, have patience.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Olaola01: 9:32pm On Aug 14, 2021
Please I want to ask if paying for standard visa won't affect d outcome of visa. All am, seeing here is priority. My submission is on 18th August. Paid. For.standard. Schooll resumes 21 September. Will be waiting for us response

@ccurie thanks for your response. So what do you advise ? I should wait till the standard days is completed and see what happens right.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dumebi213: 9:36pm On Aug 14, 2021
Olaola01:
Please I want to ask if paying for standard visa won't affect d outcome of visa. All am, seeing here is priority. My submission is on 18th August. Paid. For.standard. Schooll resumes 21 September. Will be waiting for us response

@ccurie thanks for your response. So what do you advise ? I should wait till the standard days is completed and see what happens right.

Lol, why will standard affect your application? that's like the normal way to apply for a visa.

Priority and super-priority are just fast-tracking methods for people who can afford not to wait for the normal period and they do not have any influence on the outcome of your application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mrczar(m): 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2021
Attached is my UK Visa denial

Plz I need some to analyze it.

The pet I don’t understand is that the VO is not sure I have access to my own money.

This people are really funny.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Olaola01: 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2021
Thanks for reply.. Hope my submission is not too late because d school resume Sept. My biometric is 18 August. I dnt have money for walk in. Thanks

Lol, why will standard affect your application? that's like the normal way to apply for a visa.

Priority and super-priority are just fast-tracking methods for people who can afford not to wait for the normal period and they do not have any influence on the outcome of your application.[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Maygirl953: 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2021
Good evening house. Please, I have few questions to ask.

If one has done undergraduate in nigeria before and decides to go for another undergraduate program in a different field in the UK, will his visa be approved?

What if he decides to go for masters in the UK but on getting there and decides to change to another program entirely, is it possible to achieve such moves over there without coming back to naija to reapply for visa?

Which student loan companies are recognized by the UK embassy? And can student loan be used to show as proof of fund at the UK embassy.

Please guys I need answers. Thanks for your patience as you reply.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.