Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (843) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1308895 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by paparave: 10:10pm On Aug 14, 2021
scobyy2007:
Today is my Birthday and I give God Almighty all the Glory for the Gift of Life. Thank you all on this platform for the words of encouragement. Thank my Oga @justwise you are a rare gem.
happy birthday biggest boss

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by duolu2021: 10:25pm On Aug 14, 2021
osaretin11:
Congratulations bro. Please o we that did biometrics on 9th August when we go see our own o ! I did priority....

Also please i picked dhl delivery can I go and pick it myself if I want to ?

6th August here still Waiting, I am sure we will all get our visas by God's grace, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fificole: 10:29pm On Aug 14, 2021
1. There is a question - Do you receive funds from other sources - family .....etc - What was your response? This threw out the huge deposits.
2. Huge deposits need to be explained - sale of an asset/ liquation of investment/ gifting etc. It could be from another business in which case you'd have to show business registration/invoices or bank statement showing transactions.
3. 20 days is sort of a red flag. Stick to 10-14 days for the application even if you intend staying longer or explain (under additional info) that your trip is effectively 10 days because quarantine has taken up the first 10 days.
4. Intended spending serval times your monthly income.

Did you submit the following?

1. 6 months pay slip
2. Letter of introduction from your organization
3. Sponsor invitation....if you didnt book a hotel.

You can reapply after making these corrections. This can be classified as a case of INSUFFICENT DOCUMENTS

My take.

mrczar:
Attached is my UK Visa denial

Plz I need some to analyze it.

The pet I don’t understand is that the VO is not sure I have access to my own money.

This people are really funny.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Marytee2: 10:42pm On Aug 14, 2021
mrczar:

The pet I don’t understand is that the VO is not sure I have access to my own money.

From reading trends here, I understood people usually highlight that VO always want you to explain if there was a large deposit into your account which was not your salary.
Also, they don’t always like you to spend more than double of your disposable income for a visit/holiday. Declaring you will spend £2,500 for a 2 weeks trip which amounts to spending nearly your 5 month’s salary to the UK to attend someone’s wedding is a red flag to them.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Marytee2: 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2021
Good evening house, please do you know how long it takes to collect TB Certificate at Ikeja?
We couldn’t collect the result same day as it was not ready. We don’t live in Lagos so we are thinking of first going there to collect it on Tuesday before going to TLS. Appointment at TLS is at 13:00 but not sure if they won’t delay at IOM. Kindly advise please. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 10:50pm On Aug 14, 2021
Marytee2:

From reading trends here, I understood people usually highlight that VO always want you to explain if there was a large deposit into your account which was not your salary.
Also, they don’t always like you to spend more than double of your disposable income for a visit/holiday. Declaring you will spend £2,500 for a 2 weeks trip which amounts to spending nearly your 5 month’s salary to the UK to attend someone’s wedding is a red flag to them.

For wedding o.

How important is that person to you that you're willing to spend 5 months of your salary just to spend 72 hrs with them

Commonsense red flags really smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Edward1234: 11:05pm On Aug 14, 2021
Please Guys urgent question

I applied for an undergraduate course 3 years. My passport will expire next year December. Will this be an issue ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Edward1234: 11:25pm On Aug 14, 2021
Maygirl953:
Good evening house. Please, I have few questions to ask.

If one has done undergraduate in nigeria before and decides to go for another undergraduate program in a different field in the UK, will his visa be approved?

What if he decides to go for masters in the UK but on getting there and decides to change to another program entirely, is it possible to achieve such moves over there without coming back to naija to reapply for visa?

Which student loan companies are recognized by the UK embassy? And can student loan be used to show as proof of fund at the UK embassy.

Please guys I need answers. Thanks for your patience as you reply.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Marytee2: 11:38pm On Aug 14, 2021
Edward1234:
Please Guys urgent question

I applied for an undergraduate course 3 years. My passport will expire next year December. Will this be an issue ?
It shouldn’t be an issue. You can renew your passport at the Nigerian embassy in the UK from next year July if you want.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by emmyvet(m): 12:09am On Aug 15, 2021
Trying to pay for the Priority Fee using a Barter card but I keep on getting "Your payment was unsuccessful. Please try again or use a different card / payment method"

Please does it mean I can not pay for the priority fee with barter card? I observed the fee is showing in £ unlike the visa fee paid on the UK gov website that was showing in USD.

Please can someone advise on how to go about this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Missybeee: 12:14am On Aug 15, 2021
latinah:

Go there and tell them the reason you needed a closer date with your admission evidence

He is not a student. He is applying for dependent visa and there is no official urgency. It a personal urgency. We really wish to apply for visa dis month or next month.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Brimmie(m): 2:46am On Aug 15, 2021
champsdre:
congrats bro. Sm1 told me bout using 2 POF. My question is if i have the whole funds required in bank A, cn i attach my other bank cux of good debit transaction rather than the credit transaction on Bank A

Yeah, you can do that so far you have enough.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by latinah(f): 3:13am On Aug 15, 2021
Marytee2:
Good evening house, please do you know how long it takes to collect TB Certificate at Ikeja?
We couldn’t collect the result same day as it was not ready. We don’t live in Lagos so we are thinking of first going there to collect it on Tuesday before going to TLS. Appointment at TLS is at 13:00 but not sure if they won’t delay at IOM. Kindly advise please. Thanks

Go on Tuesday,your result is ready already,when you get their security will direct you on how to go for collection
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by latinah(f): 3:17am On Aug 15, 2021
Marytee2:

Your certificate is ready already ,go as early as possible ,the security will direct you on how to collect,it won’t take much time for collection,just go very early

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fetomowo: 4:07am On Aug 15, 2021
You should have taken this to the General visa thread. This is a visit visa application. The VO only works with your proven income, you should have attached a letter of explanation stating the sources of the other money outside your salary and including supporting docs to that effect.

You can't use 5 months salary to go for 2 weeks holiday. It may indicate you are not likely to come back. After returning, what will you now use to pay your rent? It's very logical not 'this people are funny' as you alleged.

Poor financial analysis on cash flow is the reason most visit visa gets denied.
You need to be adviced properly for your next application.

mrczar:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 5:49am On Aug 15, 2021
mrczar:

This is the wrong thread please post this in UK visiting visa thread
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fabulous2019: 6:24am On Aug 15, 2021
Please gurus in the house for those that filled Visa for family, should I fill the main form first before filling the dependent or fill all in one form, thanks need responds please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Melahou(m): 6:48am On Aug 15, 2021
MissOwaa:
29th still here. Priority

I did 29th but gotten mine
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by champsdre(m): 7:25am On Aug 15, 2021
Brimmie:

Yeah, you can do that so far you have enough.
thanks boss, so i will calculate the amount in bank A and Bank B together right Wich must be at least 28days fr both
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 8:09am On Aug 15, 2021
marvelife:
Hello house, good morning.
As we all know that studying in UK is expensive and by so doing we must choose a course that has future potential.

Please what's your take on this course MA Education (management and leadership)?
Who's in for teesside university also

Teesside here

Check UKs Skilled Occupation List
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by AmadeusCho: 8:13am On Aug 15, 2021
VISA ALERT

Abuja TLC

Application type: Priority

Application: 04th august
Biometrics: 06th august
Collection mail: 11th August
Collection: 11th August

I truly appreciate you all.

Please which hospital are approved for COVID 19 test in Abuja

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by bazzyblings: 8:14am On Aug 15, 2021
Hello good morning fellow , please I tried paying for my visa application with my master card , it didn’t work.. please I need other alternatives please … thanks very much ..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by bazzyblings: 8:16am On Aug 15, 2021
AmadeusCho:
VISA ALERT

Abuja TLC

Application type: Priority

Application: 04th august
Biometrics: 06th august
Collection mail: 11th August
Collection: 11th August

I truly appreciate you all.

Please which hospital are approved for COVID 19 test in Abuja

Please how did you pay for your visa fee . I tried using my master card . It didn’t work

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by AmadeusCho: 8:26am On Aug 15, 2021
bazzyblings:

Please how did you pay for your visa fee . I tried using my master card . It didn’t work

I used a friend’s card that’s in the UK
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Samadhii(m): 8:29am On Aug 15, 2021
Samadhii:
Hello, please can someone recommend platforms/banks I can get a dollar card with little hindrance or how I can pay my IHS fee?

Make una help my life. I've tried using Barter by flutter wave but their rate isn't favourable at all.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by latinah(f): 8:45am On Aug 15, 2021
bazzyblings:
Hello good morning fellow , please I tried paying for my visa application with my master card , it didn’t work.. please I need other alternatives please … thanks very much ..

You can’t use your MasterCard,you need a dollar card/atm,
You need to change the money to dollar ,put it in a dollar account/domiciliary Acct and use your dollar atm

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Marytee2: 8:54am On Aug 15, 2021
latinah:

Your certificate is ready already ,go as early as possible ,the security will direct you on how to collect,it won’t take much time for collection,just go very early
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Proppie: 9:06am On Aug 15, 2021
Chairman.... I sent you a PM. Kindly respond... Thank you smiley

fetomowo:
You should have taken this to the General visa thread. This is a visit visa application. The VO only works with your proven income, you should have attached a letter of explanation stating the sources of the other money outside your salary and including supporting docs to that effect.

You can't use 5 months salary to go for 2 weeks holiday. It may indicate you are not likely to come back. After returning, what will you now use to pay your rent? It's very logical not 'this people are funny' as you alleged.

Poor financial analysis on cash flow is the reason most visit visa gets denied.
You need to be adviced properly for your next application.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by emmyvet(m): 9:06am On Aug 15, 2021
emmyvet:
Trying to pay for the Priority Fee using a Barter card but I keep on getting "Your payment was unsuccessful. Please try again or use a different card / payment method"

Please does it mean I can not pay for the priority fee with barter card? I observed the fee is showing in £ unlike the visa fee paid on the UK gov website that was showing in USD.

Please can someone advise on how to go about this?

Please have anyone used barter to pay for priority on TLS website ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.