Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (861) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1313397 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Samadhii(m): 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
Nextlevel21:
@justwise and others please for heaven sake how do I send a paid email or call?? Its urgent help me out.
https://ukvi.mysecurepay.co.uk/Home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hardae(m): 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
CrystalPeace:
Please, how can I track a visa application?..

Had Biometrics(Priority) last Thursday and got a non straightforward mail today..

Anything I should do?
search and download tlscontact on your app store
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 2C1E: 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2021
[b]Good evening.
I need your help, please.
1. Where or when is the best place /part during the application to state one's educational gap.
I want to add my work experience and master's degree to cover the gap. There is no way to avoid telling them about my master's degree because of my travel history ( eg I had a Turkey student visa, Erasmus exchange visa so it will be hard to conceal ).

2. would you advise me to declare my student status in the present country I live in Schengen although I am no longer a student because I failed the course. I enrolled for another Master's degree in country X and Y to get the resident permit but I couldn't continue due to a change of course study and poor academic performance.I failed the new course because it was not my field of study.

Your views are important to me.
[/b][b][/b]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Samadhii(m): 7:10pm On Aug 17, 2021
johnsonsegxy:

Thank you bros cos i have been seeing patterns of one page SOA lately... Btw the same exact picture you posted is the same day I printed my SOA with the same date range. Tho mine says 10 of July to 9 of August but because 10th $ 11th day falls on weekend. It printed (i.e shows only transactions from 12 july --- 9 August.)
I plan on printing mine from July 24 which is a Saturday. Please, does you mean it can't print from weekend?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by OBYNOWEST12(m): 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
Trying to track my passport, using the DHL tracking number provided by TLS IKEJA,

THis is what am seeing when I click on track after putting in the number.

** Sorry, your tracking attempt was not successful. Please check your tracking number ***

What is the cause ?, have checked the number very well.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dumebi213: 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
Nextlevel21:
@justwise and others please for heaven sake how do I send a paid email or call? Help me out

The link to this has been shared on numerous times on this thread, try to READ alternatively a simple "How to contact ukvi by phone or email" on google (which is what I did when I needed this information) would give you an answer.

And if you choose to still ask, send your message once, people would read and reply, no need to send twice.

Stop spamming the thread it makes it difficult for others to read

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Samadhii(m): 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
scobyy2007:
Lmaooooo you are super safe sir.
Please, is it okay if my DAY 1 for POF starts on a Saturday?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dumebi213: 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2021
johnsonsegxy:

What about us wey we get 2 pages of statements? Hope we are safe sha o?

Lol, my statement was 4 pages (It's my personal account that I use for day to day transactions) and I still got my visa

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dumebi213: 7:22pm On Aug 17, 2021
Samadhii:

Please, is it okay if my DAY 1 for POF starts on a Saturday?

Mine started on a Saturday, first transaction was on the proceeding Tuesday.

Just try to cater for it when printing your statement.

It's not compulsory but like scobby said, make the ECO's work easy

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dumebi213: 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2021
ccurrie:

Congratulations my person!

Thanks, I wanted to tag you but I couldn't remember the spelling of your username
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Sysco600: 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2021
Please I don’t understand this, I need to adjust my payment, please can someone explain better to me

I just got this message from UKVI, I have done my biometrics last week already.

Even if I have to adjust this, am suppose to be refunded already

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dumebi213: 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2021
ccurrie:
Please who can share the link for student visa working hours? I have googled. I keep getting results from different schools international page.
@Babababy @justwise

It's on the Vignette, 20hrs p/wk during term time

Full hours during holidays

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by seeseun(f): 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2021
scobyy2007:
Some of you guys are just funny. Did I say it's a must!!!! SMH. What will it cost you to make it easy for the ECO who could be a lazy person or not detailed person. I will rather say sorry to a fool than make assumptions.

I agree with you completely, ECOs are prone to mistakes and are probably under immense pressure as a result of the peak period. Its just best that the first day and the last day of your 28day count is reflected as transactions. It's best to be on the careful side than to endure the process of an Administrative Review.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dumebi213: 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2021
Sysco600:
Please I don’t understand this, I need to adjust my payment, please can someone explain better to me

Did you pay your complete IHS fee and got a confirmation email before going for biometrics?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Yemzzyy: 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2021
seeseun:

Whao, quite inspiring. Please which came First, Decision Email or Visa Refusal Letter.

So I am sort of justified with my paranoia with regards the first SOA that I submitted, hence why I submitted an updated one reading a full 28days on the Transaction column instead of relying on the Case worker to use

How did you submit an updated one please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by BigDickhead1: 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
scobyy2007:
So you are right. So why not do something that is totally harmless that will help the rushing ECO!!!
Like I said is just a strategy to stay safe!!! It is totally not mandatory. Few words is enough for the wise.

That's the strategy I use for people that consult me on this ground. It has never failed.

Baba, you dey on track. Everything dey for UKVI site, we just too lazy to read and make research.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Fatkideric: 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
Guys I'm confused, how would one know if the decision is positive after getting collection mail. Is that always the case
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Sysco600: 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2021
Dumebi213:

Did you pay your complete IHS fee and got a confirmation email before going for biometrics?

Yes I did.

Please what do you think is the issue,

Will UKVI refund me, so as to pay the health surcharge fee complete

Or will I pay fresh 1018$ new

Please will it affect my visa decision
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ccurrie: 7:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
hustla:

Always 20hrs/week abi

Should be on the website sha
I know. Which uk govt website is the question.. I'm only seeing it referenced on uni sites.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ccurrie: 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
Dumebi213:

It's on the Vignette, 20hrs p/wk during term time

Full hours during holidays

I know it is jare. Wanted to read the legal provision stating it. I believe it used to be on their gov. site before. Like a written rule or code based on which it is now produced on the vignette.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by emmynent(m): 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
hello justwise, scooby, fetomo and other gurus in the house. Kindly advise on what to do here. My name is Ayodeji Adeleke Emmanuel which is the name on my passport and on every other documents but my bank account name reads Ayodeji Emmanuel ADELEKE.
I'm about submitting my application, can I go ahead with this or what's your kindly advise.
Thanks for the good work. God bless!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by seeseun(f): 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
fificole:
Please read the explanation again.

Any banking transaction has TRANSATION date and a VALUE date. The VO could not read or understand that which made the miracle AR happen in the shorted possible time. It may not have been the new statement of account, but reading the first one right the second time.

TRANSACTIONS done on weekend have the VALUE date of the next business day.

That said, I can print my statement for a 28 day period with the date range clearly stated, say 18th of July to 16th of August with no single transaction between those dates, except maybe interest payment if it is a savings account or COT for a current account. My OPENING balance will state I held those funds since the 18th of July. The first and maybe only transaction line will read on the 30th of July - Interest paid.....

The VO was either affected by the rush, a newbie or a just a denial hippie.

Congrats! Another good reason not to take out the funds.

Your explanation is very valid but it may not register as a correct or complete SOA to some ECOs. All the samples that I found online, especially from some universities refrenced the transaction column in calculating the POF period. It just best to perform a transaction on the first day and another on the 28th/29th day to avoid stress.

As with this Visa process, because something worked out for you doesn't mean it will for another candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dumebi213: 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
Fatkideric:
Guys I'm confused, how would one know if the decision is positive after getting collection mail. Is that always the case

when you collect your parcel, your decision letter and passport would be in it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ccurrie: 7:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
Dumebi213:

Thanks, I wanted to tag you but I couldn't remember the spelling of your username
As in. I had been off nl since Friday but when I remembered at almost midnight yesterday that another working day had passed I came here to check. I didnt see anything until i dozed off. Came to ask you today and i saw someone congratulating you.
Thank God!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dumebi213: 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
ccurrie:

I know it is jare. Wanted to read the legal provision stating it. I believe it used to be on their gov. site before. Like a written rule or code based on which it is now produced on the vignette.

Oh ok, I have read about somewhere some time ago when I was still researching about studying in the UK, including the type of work you cannot take up as a student but I can't remember the link
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dumebi213: 7:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
Sysco600:

Yes I did.

Please what do you think is the issue,

Will UKVI refund me, so as to pay the health surcharge fee complete

Or will I pay fresh 1018$ new

Please will it affect my visa decision

Tbh I have no idea, I have didn't experience this so O can't

You'll just have to wait till people that are more knowledgeable
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ccurrie: 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2021
Babababy:

hi, I have attached the link below, once opened you can scroll down to "work conditions for a student " and click on it.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration-rules/appendix-student
Correct! You nor see say i tag you? grin grin. Thank you. Tuale!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by seeseun(f): 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2021
Dumebi213:

The link to this has been shared on numerous times on this thread, try to READ alternatively a simple "How to contact ukvi by phone or email" on google (which is what I did when I needed this information) would give you an answer.

And if you choose to still ask, send your message once, people would read and reply, no need to send twice.

Stop spamming the thread it makes it difficult for others to read

Spam Police grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ccurrie: 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
Sysco600:

From what I can see, I dont think the payment went through so I believe you should pay again and contact your bank for the refund. If it's an IHS error, it may take a while but you will get your money back. I know someone who got money after 7months in the UK because during audit they realised they used wrong exchange rate for Tier 2 fees bla bla.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by seeseun(f): 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
Yemzzyy:

How did you submit an updated one please

Paid for Assisted Service at TLS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Toobie: 7:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
please how much is total of IHS +Priority Visa Fee (Single applicant) in USD
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Oggg: 7:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
Sysco600:
I just got this message from UKVI, I have done my biometrics last week already.Even if I have to adjust this, am suppose to be refunded already
make sure the message came from UKVI. Click on the sender’s email address

(1) (2) (3) ... (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.