Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,710 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (862) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1313023 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Yemzzyy: 7:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
Please urgent, what can I do if I forgot to upload a document on tls. Pleaseeeeeeeeee
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Abiseundun: 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
Congratulations, God is awesome
Ribabu:
Visa alert������
And God finished what he started
Application - 5th August 2021
Biometrics - 6th August 2021 (TLS VI Priority)
Collection mail - 16th August 2021

Collected today and Visa Approved

2 US visit visa refusal declared
5 UK visit visa refusal declared

No non straightforward mail, no interview.
What God cannot do, does not exist.
All my school mates, see you soon (University of Bradford)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Abiseundun: 7:59pm On Aug 17, 2021
Congratulations to you. Thank God for his mercies
Lianalexa:
Visa Alert��❤️❤️❤️. Here is my timeline

Application submitted: July 10

Type: standard

Biometrics: July 23 at Ikeja VAC

Non straight forward mail: Aug 4. Then 3 missed calls from ukvi the next day without prior notice

Interview mail( scheduled at Ikeja VAC by 8:30am, same day after I missed their call)

Interview: August 9( I answered up to 40 questions I even forgot my age when asked�. I was the only one to do interview at the VAC and even up till now, I haven't seen anyone else to add to myself. It was really an executive interview)

Cas used mail and decision: August 11

Collection: Today

It is not he that willeth nor he that runneth but it is God that shows mercy. I know this verse of the Bible very well but now I have a full understanding of what it really means.
Indeed everyone's story is different. My application was more straightforward than anything....yet I got a non straightforward mail, prayed not to do interview but did. In the end God never fails. He really never does. All glory to Him forever. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by CSPb: 8:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
yinka0000077:
Abeg who did biometrics on the 26th of July
(Standard) and has received collection email.
Mine is still showing DMC.
Tls ikeja

Yes I did on the 26th of July (Standard)( TLC Ikeja). Collected the Visa by God grace on the 12 of August.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preshyi: 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2021
Congratulations to you both. Please what city is that and what type of jobs did he apply for?
MissBj:
Hello everyone!
God is good ! I just want to quickly share this here! To encourage someone!
My spouse and I faced a great deal of challenges relocating to the uk! Infact Gods Grace kept us!
Please type in the search box “ missbj” to view my previous testimony! Although it is a long read.
God is good, today marks it exactly 1month my spouse and I came into the UK
And God has done it, my spouse got 3 job offers from Tier 2 companies! We are confused which to choose from lol
It’s been God all the way!

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tbillion25(m): 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hi guys… I really need an urgent help.

I am currently filling my wifes Visa application form and I got to a point where a tab wasnt opening. So after clicking the visa route which is PBS Tier 4 student, on selecting the visa type became a problem as no option was popping up.

Kindly assist with a suggestion that might help!!

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Yemzzyy: 8:08pm On Aug 17, 2021
seeseun:

Paid for Assisted Service at TLS

Was this after using self service to upload them you went for biometrics and used paid service again right?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by MissBj: 8:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
Preshyi:
Congratulations to you both. Please what city is that and what type of jobs did he apply for?

Firstly, when applying to jobs , don’t make location a barrier, we got offers from Leeds, Hertfordshire, etc
Profession: Electrical engineering

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hapiaka: 8:27pm On Aug 17, 2021
if u did the not receive a refusal mail till collection mail came ue chances of getting vis is 99 percent
Fatkideric:
Guys I'm confused, how would one know if the decision is positive after getting collection mail. Is that always the case

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fetomowo: 8:27pm On Aug 17, 2021
You can go ahead.
emmynent:
hello justwise, scooby, fetomo and other gurus in the house. Kindly advise on what to do here. My name is Ayodeji Adeleke Emmanuel which is the name on my passport and on every other documents but my bank account name reads Ayodeji Emmanuel ADELEKE.
I'm about submitting my application, can I go ahead with this or what's your kindly advise.
Thanks for the good work. God bless!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fetomowo: 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
Are you going for a 2 year course? Did you only pay for the first year. Top up payment means they already received something from you. You are to pay that additional fee cos your study end date was extended!

You can send a paid mail to clarify or go ahead and pay (as none payment will terminate your visa processing) then claim a refund later if you've overpaid.

Sysco600:
Please I don’t understand this, I need to adjust my payment, please can someone explain better to me

I just got this message from UKVI, I have done my biometrics last week already.

Even if I have to adjust this, am suppose to be refunded already

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Yemzzyy: 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
@fetomowo please how do I upload a document I forgot to upload on tls, my biometrics is tomorrow, please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by emmynent(m): 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
fetomowo:
You can go ahead.
Thank you brother.
I appreciate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by johnsonsegxy: 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2021
Samadhii:

I plan on printing mine from July 24 which is a Saturday. Please, does you mean it can't print from weekend?

Yes it won't print on weekends if the July 24th falls on weekend. Most Nigerian banks do these.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tbillion25(m): 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2021
Tbillion25:

I am currently filling my wifes Visa application form and I got to a point where a tab wasnt opening. So after clicking the visa route which is PBS Tier 4 student, on selecting the visa type became a problem as no option was popping up.

@allthegurus in the house please help

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mercauly: 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2021
Thank you very much. The money is still in my account and can still be maintained for the next one month from today, so i can always reprint another statement for the next one month. The POF is very okay if I want to apply alone but short of 1.6m if with my dependant. But my question is, Can I apply first for Visa with the POF using priority service and maybe a week after my visa is out i can print another updated statement as POF for her to apply as a dependant? Please I will appreciate your contribution.

Thank You.
fetomowo:
Friday August 20th is the last day for you to apply for Visa based on your Statement.

You can not pay tuition unless you have someone in the UK who is willing to pay the deposit for you instantly. You can then attach the receipt of your payment to your application, since the school doesn't require deposit you don't need a new CAS.

This is the only way possible otherwise you will have to run that PoF again.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 8:45pm On Aug 17, 2021
It is 28 calendar days, not 28 working days!!!..so you can start any day of the week

Samadhii:

Please, is it okay if my DAY 1 for POF starts on a Saturday?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
Tbillion25:

@allthegurus in the house please help

Open in incognito tab

Use PC if possible

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by jayadia: 8:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
Anybody pls??
jayadia:
Anyone here going to university of brighton or east sussex? Pls lets connect
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Samadhii(m): 8:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
Dumebi213:

Mine started on a Saturday, first transaction was on the proceeding Tuesday.
Just try to cater for it when printing your statement.
It's not compulsory but like scobby said, make the ECO's work easy
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Samadhii(m): 8:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
johnsonsegxy:

Yes it won't print on weekends if the July 24th falls on weekend. Most Nigerian banks do these.
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Samadhii(m): 8:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
scobyy2007:
It is 28 calendar days, not 28 working days!!!..so you can start any day of the week

Thank you, I tried downloading it on a Saturday and it didn't work that's why I asked
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Chemgot(m): 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
Still on account opening and after my account will be credited for counting.
And you?

DavinIX:

How bout your POF how did you handle that one

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by James2050: 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
Good evening everyone.i did my biometrics on 9th of August at tls abuja and I got this mail this morning please did anyone got this too or can anyone explain why there a delay

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by johnsonsegxy: 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2021
Samadhii:

Thank you

Even if you try printing your DAY 1 count from Saturday, they would shift the transactions for that weekend to Monday... So it's better to always print from 30 days upward if you wanna be safe. The scope i used is to go to my bank app and request for statement. Then check all the transactions and see when it falls on weekend or weekdays. Then i pick the ideal date and start counting from that day to 28/29 days and i make sure i do transactions on that 28/29 days i am to print out. Then head to the bank to get stamped and signed hardcopy.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by johnsonsegxy: 8:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
James2050:
Good evening everyone.i did my biometrics on 9th of August at tls abuja and I got this mail this morning please did anyone got this too or can anyone explain why there a delay

God forbid! Be positive bro. It's a generic mail.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Chysunshine1: 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
Same could have happened to me but I was quick to detect it a day to my biometric.The same FCMB.I have to print from transaction date.

God is still God.
Congratulations and shame to devil

scobyy2007:
God is Good Congratulations

For people that contacted me privately I always mention that they ensure that the transaction of the 1st and 28th day must reflect on the statement. I had also mentioned that on this platform but some people said it doesn't matter. Now we can see. Better safe than sorry!!!!!

This is a miracle!!!!! God will continue to manifest Himself in every area of your life. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Samadhii(m): 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
johnsonsegxy:

Even if you try printing your DAY 1 count from Saturday, they would shift the transactions for that weekend to Monday... So it's better to always print from 30 days upward if you wanna be safe. The scope i used is to go to my bank app and request for statement. Then check all the transactions and see when it falls on weekend or weekdays. Then i pick the ideal date and start counting from that day to 28/29 days and i make sure i do transactions on that 28/29 days i am to print out. Then head to the bank to get stamped and signed hardcopy.
Thank you.. This is helpful
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by DoubleN(m): 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
Tbillion25:

Visa Route is Student Visa. Try that and you will see the drop down.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fetomowo: 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
Sorry about this. Once you've submitted your documents you can't upload additional ones. You will have to contact UKVI using a paid service.

Yemzzyy:
@fetomowo please how do I upload a document I forgot to upload on tls, my biometrics is tomorrow, please help

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fetomowo: 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2021
Absolutely! You already have the answer. You can apply first.
mercauly:
Thank you very much. The money is still in my account and can still be maintained for the next one month from today, so i can always reprint another statement for the next one month. The POF is very okay if I want to apply alone but short of 1.6m if with my dependant. But my question is, Can I apply first for Visa with the POF using priority service and maybe a week after my visa is out i can print another updated statement as POF for her to apply as a dependant? Please I will appreciate your contribution.

Thank You.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by James2050: 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
johnsonsegxy:

God forbid! Be positive bro. It's a generic mail.

Thanks bro.e no just easy, the wait Is killing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.