Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,793 members, 7,956,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:44 PM

My New Year Feeding Resolution. What Is Your New Year Feeding Resolution? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Year Feeding Resolution. What Is Your New Year Feeding Resolution? (784 Views)

How To Calculate Your New Salary If The New Minimum Wage Is Approved. / Why You Should Not Set A New Year’s Resolution & What To Do Instead / Guys: What Would You Do Should Your See Your New Girl Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Year Feeding Resolution. What Is Your New Year Feeding Resolution? by Mrshape: 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2020
My new year resolution is about my feeding habit.
After speeding up to 70K to feed, the thing hat plains me most is that I still remain as I am.
I am not getting robust. I have resolved that I will reduce my feeding budget to 15K monthly I no go die. Na some teachers them day pay 15K they never die.

What is your new year feeding resolution?
Re: My New Year Feeding Resolution. What Is Your New Year Feeding Resolution? by falcon01: 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
To Try as much as possible to eat only the food stuffs I have at home and not spend money on some bullshit fast food
Re: My New Year Feeding Resolution. What Is Your New Year Feeding Resolution? by JaneYave(f): 2:57am On Dec 26, 2020
I intend eating lots of fruits and vegetables as against much starchy foods .

2 Likes

Re: My New Year Feeding Resolution. What Is Your New Year Feeding Resolution? by JaneYave(f): 3:01am On Dec 26, 2020
Mrshape:
After speeding up to 70K to feed, the thing hat plains me most is that I still remain as I am.
I am not getting robust. I have resolved that I will reduce my feeding budget to 15K monthly I no go die. Na some teachers them day pay 15K they never die.

Late meals fattens easily. if you know how to drink Kunu, pls do everyday and testify. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: My New Year Feeding Resolution. What Is Your New Year Feeding Resolution? by Nobody: 3:06am On Dec 26, 2020
Eating more home made prepared meals
getting my daily intake of my micro nutrients(fruits/veggies)
eating less fast food/junk
It worked for me this year and it will work for me this coming year
Use this strategy and u wont spend much on feeding

2 Likes

Re: My New Year Feeding Resolution. What Is Your New Year Feeding Resolution? by Sammy07: 6:02am On Dec 26, 2020
Mrshape:

Why will you be spending 70k to eat?
Are you an elephant ni?

except if you're a family man sha.

1 Like

Re: My New Year Feeding Resolution. What Is Your New Year Feeding Resolution? by Mrshape: 6:18am On Dec 26, 2020
JaneYave:
Late meals fattens easily. if you know how to drink Kunu, pls do everyday and testify. Thank me later.
OK thanks I will try it out
Re: My New Year Feeding Resolution. What Is Your New Year Feeding Resolution? by Mrshape: 6:19am On Dec 26, 2020
Sammy07:

Why will you be spending 70k to eat?
Are you an elephant ni?

except if you're a family man sha.
I am single bro.
Fast food consumes money
Re: My New Year Feeding Resolution. What Is Your New Year Feeding Resolution? by Sammy07: 6:42am On Dec 26, 2020
Mrshape:
I am single bro. Fast food consumes money
Oh, true fast food consumes money.
Pls, try to reduce it and you can do the cooking yourself.
Re: My New Year Feeding Resolution. What Is Your New Year Feeding Resolution? by Nazgul: 6:46am On Dec 26, 2020
70k for feeding in the month, and you're even planing to reduce it...that's small if you ask me o. I spend far more that and it's even paining me.

Let's do the math here.

A plate of food on the average costs N500 X 30 days = 15,000

You might want to buy fruits I do that a lot. I always want to have fruits in my fridge. If you spend an average of N500 on fruits per day X 30 days = 15,000

You would also love to have provisions at home, yams, noodles, rice, beans, semovita/garri beverages such as Milo and milk, tin tomatoes, meat, frozen chicken, frozen fish, bottle of groundnuts, bama, bread... etc.

Then you add weekend outings, where you and your guys along with your girlfiends hang out for fun. In such gatherings you can spend more than 10k, and you do that like twice or more in a month.

By the time you add all these, you'll discover that the money would be higher than 70k.

It would be much more easier if you're married, cos the issue of eating outside would end, issue of hanging out on weekends would end, madam will be given a budget for the month, and she'll work on it while you channel the rest of your money to other family issues.
Re: My New Year Feeding Resolution. What Is Your New Year Feeding Resolution? by Darkseid(m): 7:49am On Dec 26, 2020
Nazgul:
70k for feeding in the month, and you're even planing to reduce it...that's small if you ask me o. I spend far more that and it's even paining me.

Let's do the math here.

You might want to buy fruits I do that a lot. I always want to have fruits in my fridge. If you spend an average of N500 on fruits per day X 30 days = 15,000

You would also love to have provisions at home, yams, noodles, rice, beans, semovita/garri beverages such as Milo and milk, tin tomatoes, meat, frozen chicken, frozen fish, bottle of groundnuts, bama, bread... etc.

Then you add weekend outings, where you and your guys along with your girlfiends hang out for fun. In such gatherings you can spend more than 10k, and you do that like twice or more in a month.

By the time you add all these, you'll discover that the money would be higher than 70k.

It would be much more easier if you're married, cos the issue of eating outside would end, issue of hanging out on weekends would end, madam will be given a budget for the month, and she'll work on it while you channel the rest of your money to other family issues.
As a bachelor, I spend less than 20k on food in a month, and yes, my fridge is always fully stocked. I eat whatever comes to my mind whether Chinese, Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa foods etc and 100% of what is eat is cooked by me. The last time I ate in a restaurant was during my first week after NYSC camp in 2017.

1 Like

Re: My New Year Feeding Resolution. What Is Your New Year Feeding Resolution? by Nazgul: 7:56am On Dec 26, 2020
Darkseid:
As a bachelor, I spend less than 20k on food in a month, and yes, my fridge is always fully stocked. I eat whatever comes to my mind whether Chinese, Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa foods etc and 100% of what is eat is cooked by me. The last time I ate in a restaurant was during my first week after NYSC camp in 2017.
That's good...sometimes I spend unnecessarily tho. That's the right word I should use.

I have to cut costs like the op.
Re: My New Year Feeding Resolution. What Is Your New Year Feeding Resolution? by BlessedNuel: 7:58am On Dec 26, 2020
Oga....my own be say,I dey chop according to what I have at my disposal and I dey like Natural foods

I know dey calculate abeg but e no mean say I dey spend recklessly...

we only live and die once...what is the essence of my money without sound health

1 Like

Re: My New Year Feeding Resolution. What Is Your New Year Feeding Resolution? by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 26, 2020
Mrshape:

Buy Food Stuff 4 Cooking,Most Especially Garri. Garri Has Saved Many Lives During D Lockdown.
Re: My New Year Feeding Resolution. What Is Your New Year Feeding Resolution? by Mrshape: 8:07am On Dec 26, 2020
Truvel:
Buy Food Stuff 4 Cooking,Most Especially Garri. Garri Has Saved Many Lives During D Lockdown.
Yes I will try cooking next year
Re: My New Year Feeding Resolution. What Is Your New Year Feeding Resolution? by BlessedNuel: 8:10am On Dec 26, 2020
lefulefu:
Eating more home made prepared meals
getting my daily intake of my micro nutrients(fruits/veggies)
eating less fast food/junk
It worked for me this year and it will work for me this coming year
Use this strategy and u wont spend much on feeding

Nice trick......less junk foods save funds
Re: My New Year Feeding Resolution. What Is Your New Year Feeding Resolution? by Mrshape: 8:12am On Dec 26, 2020
Nazgul:

Let's do the math here.

That 70K na for breakfast dinner and lunch o. If I start considering fruits outing hangout e.t.c my blood pressure will increase. Abeg don't just remind me does.
Re: My New Year Feeding Resolution. What Is Your New Year Feeding Resolution? by Mrshape: 8:13am On Dec 26, 2020
Darkseid:
Baba show me the way.
How you take day run am?
Re: My New Year Feeding Resolution. What Is Your New Year Feeding Resolution? by Nazgul: 8:42am On Dec 26, 2020
Mrshape:

That 70K na for breakfast dinner and lunch o. If I start considering fruits outing hangout e.t.c my blood pressure will increase. Abeg don't just remind me does.
We're in the same boat bro...I'm hoping to be prudent with my spendings next year.

I plan on cutting off all these unnecessary wastage these year. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: My New Year Feeding Resolution. What Is Your New Year Feeding Resolution? by Mrshape: 9:09am On Dec 26, 2020
Nazgul:

We're in the same boat bro...I'm hoping to be prudent with my spendings next year.

I plan on cutting off all these unnecessary wastage these year. May God help us.
Amen

1 Like

Re: My New Year Feeding Resolution. What Is Your New Year Feeding Resolution? by Epositive(m): 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
Undergraduates, step aside. grin
Re: My New Year Feeding Resolution. What Is Your New Year Feeding Resolution? by paulolee(m): 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2021
planning to eat more and drink less, did a rough estimation last year ending and realised dt i spent more money on drinks, flexing and helping others with cash more than I spent on food...
I hate take care of myself and reverse the case abeeeg

(1) (Reply)

Is Dstv Better Than Cable Abroad / I’m having a hard time in my relationship( PLEASE I NEED ADVICE) / How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want Sex? �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.