Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

I’m having a hard time in my relationship( PLEASE I NEED ADVICE) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m having a hard time in my relationship( PLEASE I NEED ADVICE) (767 Views)

My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me / I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m having a hard time in my relationship( PLEASE I NEED ADVICE) by Pancakeey(f): 10:29am On Mar 10, 2021
There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved[/i].

“Ellaaaa"….my goodness, I thought sleepily who the hell calls someone so loudly while asleep. I wouldn't answer was my initial thought until I heard it again this time louder.

“Ellaaaaa!” and then I knew it wasn’t a dream but my daylight nightmare in flesh my roommate also best friend, Momore. Mo for short.

Opening my eyes reluctantly and looking directly at her with my face scrunched up like I just got punched in the face choosing my words calmly before I burst with extreme anger.

"Mo my darling.”

I stated sarcastically.

“To what in the world do I owe this pleasure of you chanting my name in such manner.” I said glaring at her.

"Oh my god”

She gasped feigning her voice like that of a sweet angel she never was.

“Did I wake you up? I’m sorry, my bad.”

Then, she chuckled again causing me to roll my eyes at her. Mo ignored my mood and plopped down on my bed with a loud thud. Like good gracious me I thought, how insensitive Mo could get.

Anyways that aside I was fully awake now and really interested in knowing why she would decide to wake me up in such manner. Bouncing back and forth she whispered yelled.

“Well I just heard that Khalid has resumed and he looks way hotter than last session…ahhh!”

She screamed at the top of her lungs making my world turn. Seems like early resumption is taking a toll on Mo's sanity. Its a new session the first semester in our final year and Mo as it is has began poke nosing and gossiping around.

No intention to offend, she is a very good friend of mine but I can't just ignore the fact that she never tries to mind her own damn business. Jerking out of my reverie, I yelled.

“Would you stop screaming like a banchee already? Or do you plan to ruin my eardrums?”

“Don’t you seem much more excited than I am?" She replied tauntingly.

"OK fine" I admitted feeling defeated. "I do have a crush on him but that doesn't imply you racing around like a demented goat.”

“Oh my goddess Ella you just broke my heart.” Mo dramatically sat on the floor and feigned tears.

Honestly, Mo has always been drama queen. So I wasn’t moved by her act. I thought of how I was going to put up with her for the next eight month just as I have always done since our first year. Cheers to being the best friend of all time. I thought frustrated.

"Are you really going to just stand there and not pacify me?” I sighed deeply and got down on my knees to pat her back.

“There, there.” I murmured. “Do you feel better now?”

“So much better!” She smiled widely and I rolled my eyes. This was going to be one long session. I was beginning to hate my life already.

[i]Read more and other stories here:
https://bookishyinka.com/always-be-mine-4/

Re: I’m having a hard time in my relationship( PLEASE I NEED ADVICE) by Kelvin3476: 10:46am On Mar 10, 2021
Am lost already
Re: I’m having a hard time in my relationship( PLEASE I NEED ADVICE) by Pancakeey(f): 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2021
Re: I’m having a hard time in my relationship( PLEASE I NEED ADVICE) by Drsnives(m): 12:55am On Mar 11, 2021
I dea vexxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Re: I’m having a hard time in my relationship( PLEASE I NEED ADVICE) by Pancakeey(f): 9:10am On Mar 12, 2021
Read more here https://bookishyinka.com/as-fate-would-have-it-3/

Don’t be annoyeded

(1) (Reply)

. / What's The Most Embarrassing Date You've Been On? / Sabinus sex Girl In His Comedy(full Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.