Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

L - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / L (645 Views)

V.F.L Finall Hacked Using Mathematics: Buy Secret VFL Winning Strategy At ₦1,000 / Waterproof Realistic 6 - 8" Love Machine (d I L D O) With Suction Cup / She Got Pregnant For Me But Want Us To Abort The Baby L Said No! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

L by Englishisamust: 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2020
y

1 Like

Re: L by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Funny enough !

Nairaland is full with disgusting children in men personification. They can come online to spew all sort without shame. I hate moving with guys like the OP they got nothing to add in my life.

Boycotting this kind of guys is one experience I love.

Oga what you wrote is not simp but stupidity from the higest order !
Re: L by Englishisamust: 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Funny enough !

Nairaland is full with disgusting children in men personification. They can come online to spew all sort without shame. I hate moving with guys like the OP they got nothing to add in my life.

Boycotting this kind of guys is one experience I love.

Oga what you wrote is not simp but stupidity from the higest order !

If you cant provide help to my problem pls read and commot face from my thread I dont know why you will waste your time reading my post.

Idiotic fool

1 Like

Re: L by SimpDetector: 12:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
I actually thought you were trolling but I checked your profile and realized you weren't.

Well, guess what? This girl will not want to have anything to do with you because if you are acting this way online, I'm sure you'll won't have the frame or confidence to actually engage her in a conversation in real life. What's worse is that you will want to please her and do her bidding at any cost

Funny enough this same girl is posting heart emojis memes paying compliments on the page of an attractive dude who looks well put together, and she is constantly being ignored by him.

What you simps don't understand is that women think hierarchically. They view life as a pyramid and they only pick men from the pool at the top of the pyramid. As a guy all you need to do to get the best women, like the type you are salivating over is to reach the top of the pyramid, and the only way to do that is to work on yourself. Improve yourself physically, mentally, financially and socially an you'll find yourself edging closer to the top.

But the funny thing is that when you are at the top and getting women becomes easy, you see women for what they are: sentient flesh with holes for your pleasure, and you'll stop taking them seriously.

2 Likes

Re: L by Nicoswit(m): 12:58pm On Dec 26, 2020
Stop smoking dat weed...ur write up shows the weed has done enough damage
Re: L by Englishisamust: 12:59pm On Dec 26, 2020
SimpDetector:
I actually thought you were trolling but I checked your profile and realized you weren't.

Well, guess what? This girl will not want to have anything to do with you because if you are acting this way online, I'm sure you'll won't have the frame or confidence to actually engage her in a conversation in real life. What's worse is that you will want to please her and do her bidding at any cost

Funny enough this same girl is posting love memes and paying compliments on the page of an attractive dude who looks well put together, and is being ignored constantly by him.

What you simps don't understand is that women think hierarchically. They view life as a pyramid and they only pick men from the pool at the top of the pyramid. As a guy all you need to do to get the best women, like the type you are salivating over is to reach the top of the pyramid, and the only way to do that is to work on yourself. Improve yourself physically, mentally, financially and socially an you'll find yourself edging closer to the top.

But the funny thing is that when you are at the top and getting women becomes easy, you see women for what they are, just pretty faces with holes, and you'll stop taking them seriously.

Thank you for the advice.
Re: L by Nanaborga(m): 1:07pm On Dec 26, 2020
Saying you’re willing to be a simp because of her is like saying you want to be her cuckold , another dude bleeps her in your presence , while you suck the guys cum out of her pussy . I bet that’s not what you want for yourself and future .

No vagina puppy is worth simping for , you’re a king and should posses that red pilled charisma that would attract her over , because money won’t stop a simp from being a simp , all you need is the charisma and right altitude
Re: L by Dissap: 1:14pm On Dec 26, 2020
Englishisamust:
I can wash this girl pant, Eat her feaces, lick her cataarh. How will God create such a beautiful damsel like this. Omo this girl too fine

. If this girl just tell me I like you I only see you as friend I will sell my life to her. Looking at her like picture she has already press my mumu button. If I con see her pussy I go trek from Abuja to oshodi. Even If this girl tell me to drink sniper I will surely do it, my love for this girl is out of this world.

How can I meet her if you know her signify before I go back to smoke my weed. Omo weed is good, weed is the future
Damn niggar! Is this whatchu want in this life? sad Mehn, that ain't cool!!! tongue
Re: L by Dissap: 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
Re: L by JOACHINpedro: 4:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
Pls who fit dash me 16gb mcard cry
Re: L by gbowoade85142: 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2020
wats my ownMEANWHILE, ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

(1) (Reply)

Tenant Catches Girlfriend In Bed With Landlord / I Need To Take The Red Pill / DRAMA As Two SHS Students Are Caught On Camera Fighting Over A Girl In Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.