Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,745 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" (60476 Views)

Tunde Bakare's Latter Rain Assembly Changes Name To Dominion Hall Citadel Global / Fake Jesus, Michael Job Is Not Dead (photos) / Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by MoneyTrees(m): 2:36pm On Dec 27, 2020
You're a real niggar... How can people be so clueless... Sitting and clapping for someone to insult them on top of their Tithe & offering
cheesy grin grin

Fahdiga:
I don't blame you at all. I blame those morons paying tithe and offerings which you are using to live large and have the strength to insult people
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Grandmeister(m): 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Exactly that is why you don't have it
The Bible was right when it said that if you try to educate a fool he will even curse you, but educate a wise man and he will you and ask for more.
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by blacknp(m): 2:41pm On Dec 27, 2020
MoneyTrees:
You're a real niggar... How can people be so clueless... Sitting and clapping for someone to insult them on top of their Tithe & offering
cheesy grin grin

Why cry more than the bereaved, did they tell you they were unemployed? Poor man, the churches can create 10 times more jobs than the FG, instead they will go & hide mammon for their personal pleasure, building edifice they don’t need. The say the richest pastors in the world reside in Nigeria hand in hand with the poorest, who is deceiving who?
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by blacknp(m): 2:45pm On Dec 27, 2020
Grandmeister:

The Bible was right when it said that if you try to educate a fool he will even curse you, but educate a wise man and he will you and ask for more.
What of if the person doing the educating is the wrong person?
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by MoneyTrees(m): 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
grin grin grin
Why on Earth will you quote me and even on top of 3 jumbo sized Mali kush I can't still get the sense you're trying to aim at
For clarification, I'm saying that the members of his church are just as clueless as I can never imagine, to them their senior pastor is making sense by telling them that any graduate waiting for white collar job is a fool... If those white collar job graduates stop donating offering & tithe for a year...will he still get the money to patronize his agbada entrepreneur graduates

Clueless mofos grin angry
blacknp:
Why cry more than the bereaved, did they tell you they were unemployed? Poor man, the churches can create 10 times more jobs than the FG, instead they will go & hide mammon for their personal pleasure, building edifice they don’t need.
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by blacknp(m): 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2020
DarkOrange:
Being said not out of truth but to protect the fulani grand master. I'm sure this wasn't the tone under GEJ.
To deceive your disturbed spirit Bakare is a Fulani Muslim? The truth is a bitter pill like nivaquine. Face the truth so your soul might be free.
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by blacknp(m): 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2020
MoneyTrees:

grin grin grin
Why on Earth will you quote me and even on top of 3 jumbo sized Mali kush I can't still get the sense you're trying to aim at
For clarification, I'm saying that the members of his church are just as clueless as I can never imagine, to them their senior pastor is making sense by telling them that any graduate waiting for white collar job is a fool... If those white collar job graduates stop donating offering & tithe for a year...will he still get the money to patronize his agbada entrepreneur graduates

Clueless mofos grin angry
Stop smoking baroof indo, In all things acquire wisdom, Mumu go & get common sense, all he said do not wait for Government Zombie,? try & create wealth & industry for the 21st century, the top 10 richest people in the world created their wealth from Jeffrey Bezos, Elon Musk, to Mark Zuckerberg, & our own Aliko Dangote, FG can’t make you wealthy, people that finish best out of University work for us the Business owners.
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by deleo16(m): 3:02pm On Dec 27, 2020
NkemChukwudi:

Mr graduate, that’s just a metaphor! Haba!
grin
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by MoneyTrees(m): 3:02pm On Dec 27, 2020

lipsrsealed undecided

blacknp:
In all things acquire wisdom, Mumu go & get common sense, all he said do not wait for Government Zombie,?the top 10 richest people in the world created their wealth from Jeffrey Bezos, Elon Musk, to Mark Zuckerberg, & our own Aliko Dangote, FG can’t make you wealthy, people that finish best out of University work for us the Business owners.
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Babatunde7109(m): 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
kushe:
I wouldn't use the term compound fool,but he is beyond accurate on his assertion.
Nigerians want to work in a multinational but always forget Unilever is gotten from the name of the Lever Brothers,P&G is the name of two people Procter and Gamble who started a business.
For those that acquire all the certifications in the world to land a good job abroad, Goldman Sachs naa person name,so is Wells Fargo and JP Morgan, Cargill,Koch Industries etc etc.
Build something in your own country and pass it on to your children's children like the Indians are doing.

I like your ambitious-coated advice, but if I may ask, what business(es) have you built in your name? I believe you're a graduate from a Nigerian university, too.

Like the Pastor, his supporters are pure idealists who forgot that life is reality and must be treated as such. You can't leave reality -- what's obtainable -- and construct sweet-looking ideas that do not befit the lifestyle of reality. It won't work that way.

My point is: Just like everybody cannot be rich, some have to be poor. And in a saner society, to avoid ‘class struggle’, the livelihood of the poor becomes the responsibility of the rich.

In application, every single individual cannot own a business, some have to work under owners of businesses. That's reality.

Just imagine every living graduate in Nigeria owns a business -- of which they can't operate alone, and which they will need skilled labour, eventually, most of these businesses would pack-up as it lacks the proper business setup.

However, for those that sew the Pastor's ‘agbadas’, it is their luck to own a business that thrives. And for those graduates he referred to as ‘compound fools’, time will tell. If luck shines on them, they will eventually be an employer of labour or be employed by labour. But if none happens to them, they will become ‘weed’ -- unwanted plants -- in the society and thus, they won't allow the government as well as the Pastor sleep with their two eyes closed, they won't live in peace.

I leave in peace, so I can live in peace.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by stormborn28(m): 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
He is right.

Most people dont realise businesses are the core of every society.

If more people build businesses, unemployment will reduce
please how do a fresh graduate get the capital to start the business
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Hassanmaye(m): 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2020
LikeAking:

Uni grads where not also trained to start a business. So pastor is 100% wrong.

His problem is 100% simple, him neva surfer in his life before.

Its like that.

The girl sewing is agbada might not come from a poor background if we investigate.

He is among the luck guys. He will neva understand why some one will be a failure/ have set backs.

I swear bro
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2020
Patriarchy001:
Tunde Bakare recently took to his pulpit to give examples of graduates who finished from university but found something doing with their hands - he particularly laid emphasis on the woman who sewed his agbada, bragging on how she graduated from university few years ago but decided to start sewing clothes instead of looking for a job.

He also gave examples of other graduates who sew agbadas for a living of whom he patronizes their business.

Watch from 2:45

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcaTyH2oSHs

In his words:
"The Future does not belong to Job seekers"
"Government cannot keep on employing people, that's not their job"

Do you agree?

Idiot.
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2020
NkemChukwudi:

Oga stop this nonsense! Stop putting Nigeria down. Nigeria is too dangerous!!! How many farmers have been beheaded? You make it sound like all farmers in Nigeria are being beheaded.
OK what's causing the surge of high cost of food commodity prices people are complaining about.
Are you not aware of the projected farmine in Nigeria or you're just being delusional.
The major concern in Nigeria is Nigerians should feel safe first in anywhere they're.
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Hassanmaye(m): 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
olisaEze:
I just hope all his children are sewing agbada somewhere and not working white collar jobs. Buffoon! angry
Exactly this pastors think we are fools because tithes money has provided them with enough investment,

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Handsomebb: 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
He is right.

what is this one saying? how many graduates have u helped to start a business. or you think say as person grad. money dey to start up business? do u know how many people are ready to start up without having the capital. like pastor and follower. fvck off.
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Hassanmaye(m): 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2020
officialfestus:
Because he's privileged, he now thinks others are lazy.
Hmm this country no balance
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Hassanmaye(m): 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2020
walkwithgod:
He is absolutely right, The truth hurts though but i'd be kind to share a few business tips you can get started with.

Get busy and stop lamenting, No one cares about you to be honest.

Na when you finish NYSC your eye go

No joy for street.

after brainstorming for 20 minutes.

Remember that the goal is to make daily income / passive income #NOSALARYGANG.

As time goes on i'd be sharing other business ventures I'm into, you can start something from here and build it up. You don't need anything fancy, you are in a 3rd world country...always remember that.

So let's get to it.

Keep that money.....refer to number 5, then pay your tithe to me later

1. Pure water business
get a shop with 2 solid dressers, Go to the factory and buy @ the rate of N70. Resell at the rate of 120 - 150 per bag. Supply to schools, churches, individuals...if you sell 200 bags a day, do the math.

2. POS business, (operate in a busy area but close early, e get why). This can be successfully combined with number 1. Contact baxibox.com and surepaddy (providus bank), they will put you through and supply you with the necessary hardware you need for the business... If you are starting out, you necessarily do not need a shop per se...just talk to your local carpenter to construct a small kiosk in a busy environment.

3. Biscuit business (no matter how economy be, people go chop biscuit)

4. Condom business (supply hotels and guest house across the federation)..as religious as we are as a nation we fucc like no mans business, the population keeps SOARING...

5. Local arbitrage (enter eko, look for fast moving products.strike a deal with the seller that you want to be a dropshipper..invest in a good camera phone and apps like lightroom and snapseed, join facebook 'buy and sell groups' facebook has 22M nigerians, just fucking sell something.. create fb / ig / whatsapp business / twitter / nairaland and advertise like your life depends on it).if you want to make 100k daily you need to learn facebook and instagram marketing..LOW RISK

Go here to learn Facebook marketing > trafficmastery ng. Work smart, not hard !

3. Resturant / bar & bushmeat join...during my nysc there's this joint I usually visited to drink mmanya (palmwine) or whatever its called. I spend at least 1k drinking palmy and bushmeat.

4. Foodstuff business (buy from the north, sell in the west)

5. Small chops / akara / yam / potatoes...mama chinedu don build 2 houses, she's on the third one as we speak.

6. Mini importation, this is very tricky due to the forex rate and all the bottlenecks but i will teach you how you can pass this hurdle in my next posts.

7. importation of gadgets / Phone accessories / used items... WhatsApp me for the free guide..

8. Data vending business...goto https://mobilenig.com/?ref=97 get cheap dirt data, pay bills and airtime. This business can be combined with Number 1 & 2...all you need is a mobile phone and internet connection, ATM card (GTB..most preferrable for this jab). Use jBL speakers, just dey play latest gbedu dey go..people will come around to patronize you..
I made over 300k doing this, I still dey do am sha..lol

If you want to take it online...get a good graphics designer to design something like 'BUHARI DATA SERVICES' with data prices and services u render ...lmao..u get my drift sha...then come online and start bombing...facebook...instagram...twitter..nairaland...telegram...

9. Selling of used items on jiji, nairaland, facebook market place and Olist...that your neighbour has items he has not been using for sometime...use style and ask him....take clear pictures in a nice background and upload it, out your price...your phone would start beeping from phone calls

10. DROPSHIPPING (millionaire's paradise)

Please comment and share, thank you.

ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT THE FIGHT IS AGAINST POVERTY.
#JEKINGBADUNLOMAGBADUN#
Your number four statement makes me throw away my cup of tea
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by spyglaxx: 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2020
stormborn28:
please how do a fresh graduate get the capital to start the business

Bakare's church provides voluntary interest loans for entrepreneurs. The first woman that accessed the loan for a poultry returned 100% interest.

His Church was into international air courier and cargo.
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by dave234(m): 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2020
Fahdiga:
I don't blame you at all. I blame those morons paying tithe and offerings which you are using to live large and have the strength to insult people

The pastor is 100% right,if you want to be a somebody in life stop looking for job,I think you went to school to learn something,then make use of things and develop yourself,or are you among those that buy certificate used their body for result or money.
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by emmyrate1(m): 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
He is right.

he is right to u
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Hassanmaye(m): 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2020
Brushstrokes20:
The fake as Bleep pastorpreneur should tell the useless
govt of self serving thieves to forthwith ban universities education.....ARRANT NONSENSE!
Haha

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by stormborn28(m): 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
spyglaxx:

Bakare's church provides voluntary interest loans for entrepreneurs. The first woman that accessed the loan for a poultry returned 100% interest.

His Church was into international air courier and cargo.
a link would have answered my question
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Hassanmaye(m): 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
Olatlaccon:
Bros I served in Anambra there isn't a must do shit
So it's a lie Abi?
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by emmyrate1(m): 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
He is right.

but his children are abroad studying and working in another man's land with the money he is extorting from his poor members

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by NOwazobia: 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2020
jajeri3216:

He's right but it's easier said than done, the advice is a good pointer to how things should evolve.
Not even in a well developed society can such be.
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Grandmeister(m): 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2020
blacknp:
What of if the person doing the educating is the wrong person?
So according to you too the solution to the teeming unemployment and lack of job is to ‘open a business’? And I ask again, if everybody opens a business who will be employed to work those businesses? That you even think of demonizing white collar jobs just like the misguided pastor in this thread is really a big shame. Steve Jobs founded Apple but he still has white collar workers working in many offices in the company! Somebody has to do the software programming, somebody has to do the hardware engineering..somebody has to market the product’s! Everybody can’t be a business owner or entrepreneur! That this common fact is lost on you and pastor Bakare is again, a big shame.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by sharpwriter(m): 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
generationz:
Some people live in a bubble and they don't realize what goes on in reality. This why nobody should worship their pastors. Many of them are airheads with good diction. Just take a few things from them and find your way.

Someone who went to school in the 70s and all his kids either schooled abroad or had the best of education in Nigeria with good job opportunities, how can he empathize with the poorest members of society who have many dependents with little to no help or opportunities? The highest opportunity some have is to scratch and scrap to go to University.

His type will still preach against alcohol sales and Bet Naija forgetting that's entrepreneurship too.

If only our yahoo boys can scam these fools and leave innocent people alone. undecided

I love you

kiss
generationz:
Some people live in a bubble and they don't realize what goes on in reality. This why nobody should worship their pastors. Many of them are airheads with good diction. Just take a few things from them and find your way.

Someone who went to school in the 70s and all his kids either schooled abroad or had the best of education in Nigeria with good job opportunities, how can he empathize with the poorest members of society who have many dependents with little to no help or opportunities? The highest opportunity some have is to scratch and scrap to go to University.

His type will still preach against alcohol sales and Bet Naija forgetting that's entrepreneurship too.

If only our yahoo boys can scam these fools and leave innocent people alone. undecided

I love you
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Grandmeister(m): 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2020
dave234:

The pastor is 100% right,if you want to be a somebody in life stop looking for job,I think you went to school to learn something,then make use of things and develop yourself,or are you among those that buy certificate used their body for result or money.
I don’t want to call you a dunce because it will be an insult to your creator but I can definitely say you’re misguided! So those programmers that read computer sciences are wrong in seeking for jobs that are in tune with their course of study?? You guys say these bull poop because Nigeria has bastardized everything pertaining to education and job creation..the phone you’re using to type shyt was programmed and engineered by people who went to school! As rich as chukwuma is, he still has graduates working in his innoson company. Some as software programmers, some as marketers, some as automobile engineers, some as safety managers..will chukwuma a sole business owner do all these things alone in his company?? Get sense!

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by calcal: 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2020
Patriarchy001:
Tunde Bakare recently took to his pulpit to give examples of graduates who finished from university but found something doing with their hands - he particularly laid emphasis on the woman who sewed his agbada, bragging on how she graduated from university few years ago but decided to start sewing clothes instead of looking for a job.

He also gave examples of other graduates who sew agbadas for a living of whom he patronizes their business.

Watch from 2:45

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcaTyH2oSHs

In his words:
"The Future does not belong to Job seekers"
"Government cannot keep on employing people, that's not their job"

Do you agree?

[i]"The Future does not belong to Job seekers" THEN THE UNIVERSITIES ARE FOR WHAT?
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Akfrenzy(m): 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
grin bcuz he's scamming people successfully with the name of God and he thinks others are dumb .

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) / My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos) / Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.