Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:47 PM

Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" (61033 Views)

Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres / Tunde Bakare's Latter Rain Assembly Changes Name To Dominion Hall Citadel Global / Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by BREYZ: 9:44am On Dec 27, 2020
Patriarchy001:
Tunde Bakare recently took to his pulpit to give examples of graduates who finished from university but found something doing with their hands - he particularly laid emphasis on the woman who sewed his agbada, bragging on how she graduated from university few years ago but decided to start sewing clothes instead of looking for a job.

He also gave examples of other graduates who sew agbadas for a living of whom he patronizes their business.

Watch from 2:45

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcaTyH2oSHs

In his words:
"The Future does not belong to Job seekers"
"Government cannot keep on employing people, that's not their job"

Do you agree?

Political pastor, you have never been a true man of God. grin cheesy grin cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by 247Dior(m): 9:45am On Dec 27, 2020
Fahdiga:
I don't blame you at all. I blame those morons paying tithe and offerings which you are using to live large and have the strength to insult people
same idiot that said God told him Buhari is the right man for Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Lamasta(m): 9:45am On Dec 27, 2020
He made it look asive going to school is a crime Everyone cannot be a business owner aba, graduates don suffer for this country

7 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by candygist: 9:45am On Dec 27, 2020
Nanaborga:
He should have just said education is scam , and encourage the youths to go learn a trade or skill instead . These are the same people that send their kids to study abroad and get them federal jobs when they are through with their studies abroad .

using your church members seeds and offerings to live posh life and yet still insults the educated jobless youths in their midsts, I nor blame you sha , na your slaves wey nor fit use pure water and chairs take stone you as you dey spew that trash out of your mouth , encourage ni , advice ko

Learning a trade is also education. So education is not scam. It will open your mind. It will make you teachable. Think big. As an educated man, of you can't find a job, think of something else that will make you money. You get the jerk ?

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by otokx(m): 9:46am On Dec 27, 2020
I doubt if he used the f word.
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by charlesucheh(m): 9:46am On Dec 27, 2020
I don't blame you!

I blame those religiously opium induced members of your for sowing the seeds you use in making those Agbadas for yourself!!

5 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by kushe: 9:46am On Dec 27, 2020
I wouldn't use the term compound fool,but he is beyond accurate on his assertion.
Nigerians want to work in a multinational but always forget Unilever is gotten from the name of the Lever Brothers,P&G is the name of two people Procter and Gamble who started a business.
For those that acquire all the certifications in the world to land a good job abroad, Goldman Sachs naa person name,so is Wells Fargo and JP Morgan, Cargill,Koch Industries etc etc.
Build something in your own country and pass it on to your children's children like the Indians are doing.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by femi4: 9:47am On Dec 27, 2020
firo08:
This one don smoke weed.
2021 no pastor will make me feel less any more.
honestly, infact allow no one to talk you down

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by kushe: 9:48am On Dec 27, 2020
He has said what he said. Your disapproval won't change the fact in the statements he has made.
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by taiwotimitt: 9:49am On Dec 27, 2020
In the elementary government, one of the significance of government is creation of employment. Everyone cannot be an enterpreneur, you can be best employee in your place of work and live comfortably.
So graduate who seek for job is now foolish abi. There's God ooo, while some men of God will pray for miracle employment, some pray for ideas, you call graduate who seek employment fool.... O wrong now

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Blackdisciple(m): 9:49am On Dec 27, 2020
Hmmm Any graduate looking for a job is a compound fool.

So make graduate sit for house or just go stand for busstop and job will come automatically hmmm I see

And the Bible says anyone who say to his brother ( fool ) is in danger of judgement.

This man sha

5 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by loswhite(m): 9:49am On Dec 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
He is right.

Most people dont realise businesses are the core of every society.

If more people build businesses, unemployment will reduce
Why won't he be right......foolish citizens

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Uyi168: 9:50am On Dec 27, 2020
georgeakins:

Leave this government alone. Jonathan government was worse.
Shut up and get lost forever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:50am On Dec 27, 2020
Look at who wants to be a president of this country grin

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by just2endowed: 9:50am On Dec 27, 2020
Kzinne:

H...
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Cutehector(m): 9:51am On Dec 27, 2020
Emyzoloye5:
I just hate this man

your hate will not stop him from living.
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by tonychris22: 9:51am On Dec 27, 2020
Patriarchy001:
Tunde Bakare recently took to his pulpit to give examples of graduates who finished from university but found something doing with their hands - he particularly laid emphasis on the woman who sewed his agbada, bragging on how she graduated from university few years ago but decided to start sewing clothes instead of looking for a job.

He also gave examples of other graduates who sew agbadas for a living of whom he patronizes their business.

Watch from 2:45

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcaTyH2oSHs

In his words:
"The Future does not belong to Job seekers"
"Government cannot keep on employing people, that's not their job"

Do you agree?

I don't like insulting men of God, but to my greatest surprise, this one on cheap weed have open himself for insult.

If it is not the duty of gov't to provide jobs for her citizens, then whose job is it to provide job? .

...and to crown it all, this same pastor is nurturing the ambition of becoming Nigeria president come 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by xtervaganza(m): 9:51am On Dec 27, 2020
Not everyone is a political jobber like you. At least they have dignity and are looking for a job

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Brushstrokes20: 9:51am On Dec 27, 2020
The fake as Bleep pastorpreneur should tell the useless
govt of self serving thieves to forthwith ban universities education.....ARRANT NONSENSE!

5 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by ITbomb(m): 9:52am On Dec 27, 2020
The way these people talk to their followers after collecting their offerings is condescending

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by buJu234: 9:52am On Dec 27, 2020
Fahdiga:
I don't blame you at all. I blame those morons paying tithe and offerings which you are using to live large and have the strength to insult people

U beta wake up from ur dream world... there is practically no job.. unless u want to join the current masses that re working for peanuts or being jobless..

Go and learn a trade then start ur own biz...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Olatlaccon(m): 9:53am On Dec 27, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin grin grin

Guys don provoke , but before u vex try listen listen to the msg in full , he might break it down , and u see u are truly a fool !

In Anambra, NYSC members must learn one or two hand work that service year . If other states can emulate that .
Bros I served in Anambra there isn't a must do shit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by loswhite(m): 9:53am On Dec 27, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin grin grin

Guys don provoke , but before u vex try listen listen to the msg in full , he might break it down , and u see u are truly a fool !

In Anambra, NYSC members must learn one or two hand work that service year . If other states can emulate that .
There is nothing to listen....
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 27, 2020
Political Pastor.

What did the Bible say about calling someone Fool? He even added adjective"compound fool"

I no blame you at all, you are part of the people that brought this evil in power.

The woman that sew your agbada, u said the husband was a two time former Governor, and it didn't occur to you, the Husband used Govt money to bankroll the business?

Where do u expect the youth without help or sponsors to raise capital to harness their talents?

I don't count this one as Pastor since after he prophesied that God told him he will be President.

Go and tell the Buhari you brought to support the youth with capital.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by meetme01: 9:54am On Dec 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
He is right.

Most people dont realise businesses are the core of every society.

If more people build businesses, unemployment will reduce
And they would use sand and water.?

Sometimes, we write without thinking we are creating more havoc than solving problems.

A statement can mean a million statement hence, caution especially from those youths have so much interest in.

To me, that's outter rubbish from a man of God. He should call the government to provide the enabling environment for youths to thrive but no, he keeps on supporting archiac leaders.

Shame on all of them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Hollawayn05(m): 9:55am On Dec 27, 2020
firo08:
This one don smoke weed. 2021 no pastor will make me feel less any more.
You can start from Now on
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Codes151(m): 9:55am On Dec 27, 2020
Some people are not educated.
This pastor should know that not everyone is business inclined.

Even setting up a business requires money and even its training.

This was pastor sha. I don’t want to talk.

I’d rather he used his church to fund his unemployed graduates before ranting

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Chicastle: 9:56am On Dec 27, 2020
Is this the man that said he must become a president of Nigeria? Lies

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 27, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
But he didn't use such words in the quotation you gave

He did, don't defend evil.

Listen again

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / 9 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.