Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,202 members, 7,953,744 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:42 AM

Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" (61031 Views)

Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres / Tunde Bakare's Latter Rain Assembly Changes Name To Dominion Hall Citadel Global / Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by LikeAking: 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
alphabbey1:
if you have better options, will you go to Uni ? Main purpose of going to Uni is to make money, forget anything knowledge, end point of everything is to make money .... That's why many people out there that have not even smell the gate of University are unimaginably successful...

But they dont teach kids how to make money in the uni.
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by ModestGal(f): 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
Torresmannl:

If you read my post very well, you'll understand what I meant. I didn't say 9-5 is a bad thing or a wrong choice. I'm simply saying that we shouldn't depend on it for survival. Have multiple streams of income. Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

You'd see that I mentioned that even some people on 9-5 still have side hustles what does that telk you? That it's very difficult to survive on a salaried employment hence, don't be too dependent on your salary. Learn a skill.

PS: there are more mature ways of objecting to other people's opinions. You mustn't be rude about it. Thanks.
Well, I don't care about your feelings because dumb thinking is one reason why this country rots, and I have no pity for anyone contributing to the rots of this Nation, say the truth or keep quiet.
Yes, we all know entrepreneurs are the richest,but the way your lots open mouth to tell struggling youths to learn a skill when job is mentioned is insulting and baffling, because you do not know the background of many of these people.
Your lots talk as if job is not important, go and read the profiles of many rich people, and you will see at some points in their lives, they were working for someone, earning, and its from there that they had the thoughts of becoming entrepreneurs. Its from there they were able to save, think, plan etc
How can someone who hasn't fed plan to start a business?How can someone without a cloth start a successful business? No, we are not equal, we are from different socioeconomic background, and thus, if the government do what is right, and many of our youths are able to get a job, then definitely, many of the same youths would leave the jobs to establish businesses.

Your lots talk as if people are not already learning skills, because you just want to go against humanity by all means, support your pastor, or support the failed government.

I have been in entrepreneurship for long, I knew what I went through before being able to learn my skills, being able to establish, if not for God's favour, there's no way I could have the skills I have today, but I won't because I have been able to scale through, look down or talk down on people who can't due to reasons beyond their control. I personally know people who struggled to sponsor self in the university, they already have skills, but they just need to work and gather some money to use

Please use your brain or keep quiet, again, I will never respectfully talk with someone who downgrade others just because God has made it easy for him
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by alphabbey1(m): 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
LikeAking:

But they dont teach kids how to make money in the uni.

And how does that affect the quote that says "The future is not meant for Job seekers"....
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by LikeAking: 7:48pm On Dec 28, 2020
alphabbey1:
And how does that affect the quote that says "The future is not meant for Job seekers"....

Because these quotes where created by inexperienced business men n women.

Who have never done any bis in their life.

Creating a business without any mentor, capital, knowlwdge n experience is like navigating a dangerous mine field.

Biz is not easy. 95% of all biz fall wittin five yrs of est.

Its not the best solution 4 a uni grad.
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Tillatalk: 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2020
No wonder you became a pastor
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by alphabbey1(m): 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
LikeAking:

Because these quotes where created by inexperienced business men n women.

Who have never done any bis in their life.

Creating a business without any mentor, capital, knowlwdge n experience is like navigating a dangerous mine field.

Biz is not easy. 95% of all biz fall wittin five yrs of est.

Its not the best solution 4 a uni grad.

The quote is not telling you to go and start a business. It's just enlightening you to reality....
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Torresmannl(m): 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
ModestGal:

Well, I don't care about your feelings because dumb thinking is one reason why this country rots, and I have no pity for anyone contributing to the rots of this Nation, say the truth or keep quiet.
Yes, we all know entrepreneurs are the richest,but the way your lots open mouth to tell struggling youths to learn a skill when job is mentioned is insulting and baffling, because you do not know the background of many of these people.
Your lots talk as if job is not important, go and read the profiles of many rich people, and you will see at some points in their lives, they were working for someone, earning, and its from there that they had the thoughts of becoming entrepreneurs. Its from there they were able to save, think, plan etc
How can someone who hasn't fed plan to start a business?How can someone without a cloth start a successful business? No, we are not equal, we are from different socioeconomic background, and thus, if the government do what is right, and many of our youths are able to get a job, then definitely, many of the same youths would leave the jobs to establish businesses.

Your lots talk as if people are not already learning skills, because you just want to go against humanity by all means, support your pastor, or support the failed government.

I have been in entrepreneurship for long, I knew what I went through before being able to learn my skills, being able to establish, if not for God's favour, there's no way I could have the skills I have today, but I won't because I have been able to scale through, look down or talk down on people who can't due to reasons beyond their control. I personally know people who struggled to sponsor self in the university, they already have skills, but they just need to work and gather some money to use

Please use your brain or keep quiet, again, I will never respectfully talk with someone who downgrade others just because God has made it easy for him

The wise ones understood my position. If you're too dumb to comprehend it or you can't see this with an open mind then that's you're problem and not mine. I never said getting a job is a bad idea. If you want to wallow in your folly feel free but don't drag others into it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer / 9 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.