Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" (60533 Views)

Tunde Bakare's Latter Rain Assembly Changes Name To Dominion Hall Citadel Global / Fake Jesus, Michael Job Is Not Dead (photos) / Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by codedguy1(m): 10:21am On Dec 27, 2020
LZAA:

So by your dumb logic everyone should be an entrepreneur
Jesus christ
We know afonjas want power but seriously make una dey reason well na
Smh

Very dumb logic. All these pastors that talk without thinking.

Accountants, auditors, doctors, engineers, journalist, teachers, psychologist, lawyers etc must all be entrepreneurs and do all the work alone because everyone will be starting their own businesses so as not to be dumb according to pastor Bakare.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by iramure(m): 10:22am On Dec 27, 2020
He is indirectly telling people to go and open church business centres and allow more scaming to continue. After all Nigeria can no get better as long as religion is still striving

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by karkel(m): 10:23am On Dec 27, 2020
You applied for a loan.... You wouldn't just get it........ Banks only give loans to polithiefician

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by taozhand: 10:25am On Dec 27, 2020
Its not ur problem wen u have source of income,if not cos u are pastor,I wud av insulted u... you can't tell after attending uni, poly or other tertiary inst, either federal,state or private. They fail to give me work,what would happen to my money spent on fees,handout,stress I passed tru and when I food striked to buy school materials..

if no b our bad government wey giv u mouth to talk ni...i dey vex gidigan for naija sef

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Karleb(m): 10:26am On Dec 27, 2020
Pastor Tunde Bakare is an idiot. A stack illiterate.
A confused fellow and a mega fool!

Stupid fellow!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by pinkcottoncandy: 10:26am On Dec 27, 2020
Shebi Bible say nor call person fool,.....ABI as you put the word compound before fool it is now ok ni !!!

All these pastors leading people away from God with their insensitivity....

After all this curse you go still bring tray outside collect offering from compound fool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Kingv(m): 10:27am On Dec 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
He is right.

Most people dont realise businesses are the core of every society.

If more people build businesses, unemployment will reduce

Few are privileged to have the capital, what of the those with nothing?

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Exc2000: 10:27am On Dec 27, 2020
LZAA:

So by your dumb logic everyone should be an entrepreneur
Jesus christ
We know afonjas want power but seriously make una dey reason well na
Smh

US economy is mostly dominated by SMEs and MSME.. same as China and Germany

Only an Idiot would think few big companies can employ millions of graduate,

What they do abroad is simple, once you and your friends graduate, you open a startup business as consultant and get an office space

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Seyzcham91(m): 10:27am On Dec 27, 2020
No mind the idiot Jawe! grin dem think say na everybody fit become thief pastor undecided
Fahdiga:
I don't blame you at all. I blame those morons paying tithe and offerings which you are using to live large and have the strength to insult people
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 27, 2020
Fahdiga:
I don't blame you at all. I blame those morons paying tithe and offerings which you are using to live large and have the strength to insult people
I love this comment.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by EmekaBlue(m): 10:28am On Dec 27, 2020
karkel:
You applied for a loan.... You wouldn't just get it........ Banks only give loans to polithiefician
Exactly...

So how man wan start without money aka capital
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Seyzcham91(m): 10:28am On Dec 27, 2020
and na your yansh dem won take Start Up business?

No be money dem dey take find money ni
thebosstrevor1:
He is right.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Slimtuns(m): 10:29am On Dec 27, 2020
He actually made some sense... Job is not meant to be sought, y'all graduates didn't go to school, spend a lot of money, have sleepless nights, go through so much stress just to wake up in the morning to go hunt for 20k 30k pay job. Employers ought to strive hard to get people to render them required services and not the other way round... It's only when we change our mindset about going to school that we will see the need to stop seeking for job after graduating, it's what it is sha lipsrsealed
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 27, 2020
Patriarchy001:
Tunde Bakare recently took to his pulpit to give examples of graduates who finished from university but found something doing with their hands - he particularly laid emphasis on the woman who sewed his agbada, bragging on how she graduated from university few years ago but decided to start sewing clothes instead of looking for a job.

He also gave examples of other graduates who sew agbadas for a living of whom he patronizes their business.

Watch from 2:45

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcaTyH2oSHs

In his words:
"The Future does not belong to Job seekers"
"Government cannot keep on employing people, that's not their job"

Do you agree?

Matthew 5:22

"But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to his brother, 'Raca,' is answerable to the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell."

Sometimes I just can't help but wonder how come we don't practice what we preach.

Being a Pastor is not a full time job. He should show us his handwork or better still, a skill acquisition centre built by the church for the purpose of educating his members.

Perhaps, if same is built and non-members are admitted, it will definitely win souls. Won't it?

But what do we have? Nothing but all talk. Will Jesus do that? Just talk, talk and talk?

Jesus noticed they were hungry and he fed them before sending them away. His church members are hungry to learn how to fish, how many fishing centre or fishing tools did he provide?

Sincerely, our pastors are not helping issues when it comes to practicing the Bible. The focus is usually on the aspect that will favour them.

Whilst I agree that a graduate should not lay back and wait to gladly become an employee, giving that we have since left the industrial age, I am also of the opinion that government, especially the church, needs to do more to empower their member.

You can't preach the gospel to a hungry man. He won't catch it. Even Jesus Christ knew that and did something about it. What are our Pastors , Bishops and Daddies G.O doing about this?

I rest my case.

Shalom.

10 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Magmata: 10:29am On Dec 27, 2020
Stop calling it education that which makes you a qualified slave to another.

Spending years in school with the mentality that someone will employ you is a debasing mentality.

In the name of creating jobs, things offered freely by nature are now monetized to give someone a source of income.

Almost every job is now exploitative, for every human party, the community of cattle must mourn. Now, we call it wealth that which is obviously tears of others.

Our reasoning is so shallow that we prefer blaming a flesh like us than to engage in deep reflection. Government is nothing but a collection of flesh like you and if you think they hold the key to your wellbeing, you are likely not a thinker.

Very soon, the reality will dawn on everyone and our eyes go clear. But, be informed that those people you look up to for solution are more confused than you are, their confidence is nothing but fear wrapped in ignorance.

Education is the key not paper certificates. Forget what societies preach and reason life yourself.

Life is far beyond material things.
Your needs are very little and readily available.
Stop serving tools meant for your use.

May we be guided.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by emaraide: 10:31am On Dec 27, 2020
Some people don't just think before talking that you are fortunate in life does not make other lazy. If your member don't have a job I wonder where you will get money to be living large. No call your Padi ole

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
He is right.

So you think more people should go into business so that unemployment should reduce? Lawyers, Teachers , Doctors should drop their job and open a shop in Gbagi Market and start selling stuffs?
You must have full knowledge of what you want to make a living from. Some people failed in their businesses because they went into it because they were advised too instead of going to their own field of study or use their skills

7 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
He is right.

Standard of living in nigeria is poor, no electricity, no water, poor road network, tout everywhere extorting money, How do a new business flourish, considering the high interest rates, bank charge on loans. The government hasn't done anything impactful to make nigeria business friendly, the high rate of robbery is currently something else.

7 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 27, 2020
Exc2000:

US economy is mostly dominated by SMEs and MSME.. same as China and Germany

Only an Idiot would think few big companies can employ millions of graduate,

What they do abroad is simple, once you and your friends graduate, you open a startup business as consultant and get an office space

And they use their teeth to rent the office space and pay ancillary bills , ABI?

Also, how is the business environment over there? How is the business environment in Nigeria?

I await your answer.

6 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 27, 2020
Fahdiga:

bros baba don chop belleful, you forgot to mention the jobless graduates who sowed a seed for jobs in his church.
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by SeriouslySense(m): 10:35am On Dec 27, 2020
Don't mind the ______, let me not say what is in my mind, after all they enjoy protection, "Do not attack my anointed one". cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

generationz:
Some people live in a bubble and they don't realize what goes on in reality. This why nobody should worship their pastors. Many of them are airheads with good diction. Just take a few things from them and find your way.

Someone who went to school in the 70s and all his kids either schooled abroad or had the best of education in Nigeria with good job opportunities, how can he empathize with the poorest members of society who have many dependents with little to no help or opportunities? The highest opportunity some have is to scratch and scrap to go to University.

His type will still preach against alcohol sales and Bet Naija forgetting that's entrepreneurship too.

If only our yahoo boys can scam these fools and leave innocent people alone. undecided
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by orchin(m): 10:35am On Dec 27, 2020
Magmata:
Stop calling it education that which makes you a qualified slave to another.

Spending years in school with the mentality that someone will employ you is a debasing mentality.

In the name of creating jobs, things offered freely by nature are now monetized to give someone a source of income.

Almost every job is now exploitative, for every human party, the community of cattle must mourn. Now, we call it wealth that which is obviously tears of others.

Our reasoning is so shallow that we prefer blaming a flesh like us than to engage in deep reflection. Government is nothing but a collection of flesh like you and if you think they hold the key to your wellbeing, you are likely not a thinker.

Very soon, the reality will dawn on everyone and our eyes go clear. But, be informed that those people you look up to for solution are more confused than you are, their confidence is nothing but fear wrapped in ignorance.

Education is the key not paper certificates. Forget what societies preach and reason life yourself.

Life is far beyond material things.
Your needs are very little and readily available.
Stop serving tools meant for your use.

May we be guided.

For FLESH and BLOOD does not reveal this to you.
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Seyzcham91(m): 10:36am On Dec 27, 2020
grin
Nanaborga:
He should have just said education is scam , and encourage the youths to go learn a trade or skill instead . These are the same people that send their kids to study abroad and get them federal jobs when they are through with their studies abroad .

using your church members seeds and offerings to live posh life and yet still insults the educated jobless youths in their midsts, I nor blame you sha , na your slaves wey nor fit use pure water and chairs take stone you as you dey spew that trash out of your mouth , encourage ni , advice ko
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by desiredhome: 10:37am On Dec 27, 2020
Fahdiga:
He is saying the truth......we are being deceived by the paper called certificate.......

The government can not create jobs for all it's citizens.... No place in the world......

Use your tongue to count your teeth as I always say....
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Jaymoney5000(m): 10:39am On Dec 27, 2020
Fahdiga:

No cap �
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Jimmyubah2: 10:40am On Dec 27, 2020
If all graduates dey sew agbada, na who go patronize who?
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Femeto: 10:42am On Dec 27, 2020
If the society was working. A pharmacist wouldn't be selling Adire.

7 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Trustedpro: 10:43am On Dec 27, 2020
So those countries that is giving their citizens jobs are not normal right. This man is not fully aware of the economy status and corruption in Nigeria. The cheapest business to start in Nigeria requires nothing less than 500k. You can only encourage graduate to diversify by learning skills. If you must setup a company after learning a skill it requires funding which our banks are not ready to take such risk.Renting a shop in some states cost nothing lezz than 500k - 1m. Why are Nigerians seeking for greener pastures to other countries. If bakare called unemployed fools, it's really bad.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by rhames(m): 10:43am On Dec 27, 2020
Patriarchy001:
Tunde Bakare recently took to his pulpit to give examples of graduates who finished from university but found something doing with their hands - he particularly laid emphasis on the woman who sewed his agbada, bragging on how she graduated from university few years ago but decided to start sewing clothes instead of looking for a job.

He also gave examples of other graduates who sew agbadas for a living of whom he patronizes their business.

Watch from 2:45

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcaTyH2oSHs

In his words:
"The Future does not belong to Job seekers"
"Government cannot keep on employing people, that's not their job"

Do you agree?

Agbaya oloriburuku pastor! Of the billions of Naira you receive from tithes, donations, from multilateral institutions and your friends, how many jobless graduates have you helped to realise their dreams? Of the ones who attend your church or business, how many have you given one million naira in gifts or something to jump start his career?

Thank God he has started exposing you and your friends in and outside government who have decided to frustrate the dreams of the youths and a greater Nigeria.

First it was your blind support for Tinubu whose criminal legacies will take time to erase from Yoruba land.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by DaRuud(m): 10:43am On Dec 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
He is right.

How do you expect many to build / start up businesses under a wicked country like this .
The following will crumble the business
1. Lack of power
2. High cost of Materials
3. Tax ( unnecessary evil tax )
4. Rent
5.Thieves
6. Police
7. Politician
8. Border closure
9.Bad road
10. Transportation.

100. Capital

8 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 27, 2020
Is it only govt that employs people? I no blame you, na your members I blame wey see the failure you and your likes package for us as president and they still dey go to your church.

That's how one clown said you can't be rich from salary. Ronaldo, Messi and other footballers that earn salaries are not rich abi?

Clowns!

6 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Seyzcham91(m): 10:44am On Dec 27, 2020
you are right! you geh sense!
LikeAking:

Uni grads where not also trained to start a business. So pastor is 100% wrong.

His problem is 100% simple, him neva surfer in his life before.

Its like that.

The girl sewing is agbada might not come from a poor background if we investigate.

He is among the luck guys. He will neva understand why some one will be a failure/ have set backs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos) / Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) / 30 Spiritual Facts About Spiritual Witchcraft Cobwebs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.