Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,071 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" (60515 Views)

Tunde Bakare's Latter Rain Assembly Changes Name To Dominion Hall Citadel Global / Fake Jesus, Michael Job Is Not Dead (photos) / Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Muhylonaire007: 10:45am On Dec 27, 2020
E be things o grin grin grin
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Abid2020(m): 10:45am On Dec 27, 2020
Fahdiga:
I don't blame you at all. I blame those morons paying tithe and offerings which you are using to live large and have the strength to insult people
Being a pastor is a lucrative job in Nigeria grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 27, 2020
A scammer calling hardworking people fools, grin

His gullible worshippers will still support and pay him thithes even though he thinks they are fools grin their eyes are still not open. Isn't it ironic?

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Exc2000: 10:47am On Dec 27, 2020
litigator:

And they use their teeth to rent the office space and pay ancillary bills , ABI?

Also, how is the business environment over there? How is the business environment in Nigeria?

I await your answer.

Savings from working multiple jobs while schooling or taking a loan

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 27, 2020
Karleb:
Pastor Tunde Bakare is an idiot. A stack illiterate.
A confused fellow and a mega fool!

Stupid fellow!
And a scammer
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Dastrongman: 10:48am On Dec 27, 2020
Ok ooo, pls which perfume is good for the production of bar soap?
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Neddstark: 10:49am On Dec 27, 2020
Tunde Bakare, you being in the pulpit does not give you the right to insult just anybody.

6 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Olatlaccon(m): 10:51am On Dec 27, 2020
majamajic:

The current ones , not old . From now it's a must u learn one or two handiwork during service year in Anambra
well...I served in 2019 and there wasn't anything like that
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Ojoji(m): 10:51am On Dec 27, 2020
Oga Pastor if everyone now goes into vocation as you rightly said who will now drive innovation? Your words are too harsh Sir.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Isabella199: 10:53am On Dec 27, 2020
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by ChrisLegacy007: 10:53am On Dec 27, 2020
any graduate lookin' for job who still continues to attend his church is indeed a "compound fool"..

5 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Adakintroy: 10:54am On Dec 27, 2020
He is right but that's not the way to say it with great assertiveness.

For someone who literarily takes money form congregations to live. You worst than the compound fools you describe.it's all about dependency of mind and of all the minds that are dependent, the pastoral minds seem the most dependent as far as I have observed.

That said education is meant to liberate the mind with knowledge.if it's not yet liberate, something did not quite click in in the process of acquiring that education.
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by feejay70: 10:54am On Dec 27, 2020
How would u build business without money? Capital must be needed
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 27, 2020
It's impossible for everyone to be doing exactly the same thing to make money.
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Miracle2020: 11:00am On Dec 27, 2020
The truth is bitter.
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 27, 2020
Exc2000:

Savings from working multiple jobs while schooling or taking a loan

Which multiple job? In Nigeria that you can't even get one job?

Which loan? From where and if you manage to get one, at what rate ? What of the loan charges?.

Guy calm down and read what he said. Then juxtapose it with your responses. E make sense to you?

That's all I will say.

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 27, 2020
Fahdiga:
I don't blame you at all. I blame those morons paying tithe and offerings which you are using to live large and have the strength to insult people

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Simplythebest: 11:06am On Dec 27, 2020
Other countries u will see pastors working but in Nigeria they don't work. My pastors here in Dubai do work.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:07am On Dec 27, 2020
So why did the graduate went through school in the first instance if not to get better jobs? The graduates should have not bothered going to the school, they would have used the years in studying in Nigerian universities to learn sewing and fashion design so they could make agbada. These men that climb the pupit always misfiring. Pastors that collect tithes and offerings must be .................... too.

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by KingMack(m): 11:07am On Dec 27, 2020
I've been looking for Righteousness2 comment mk I hear wettin I'm get to talk..una see am angry grin

Modified...Any pastor wey go yarn dust for 2021 go chop slap!!!

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
He is right.

Most people dont realise businesses are the core of every society.

If more people build businesses, unemployment will reduce
Yes but Nigeria is a dangerous place to start with.
If people that are farming to make sure they can carter for their self and family can be beheaded then Nigeria is a very dangerous place anybody will never want to live in.

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by backnbeta(f): 11:09am On Dec 27, 2020
Patriarchy001:

In his words:
"The Future does not belong to Job seekers"
"Government cannot keep on employing people, that's not their job"

Do you agree?
Who creaetes enabling environment for industrialization and entrepreneurship? Is that also the job of the supposed "compound fools"? Everyone can't be self-employed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by mentored: 11:10am On Dec 27, 2020
Patriarchy001:
Tunde Bakare recently took to his pulpit to give examples of graduates who finished from university but found something doing with their hands - he particularly laid emphasis on the woman who sewed his agbada, bragging on how she graduated from university few years ago but decided to start sewing clothes instead of looking for a job.

He also gave examples of other graduates who sew agbadas for a living of whom he patronizes their business.

Watch from 2:45

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcaTyH2oSHs

In his words:
"The Future does not belong to Job seekers"
"Government cannot keep on employing people, that's not their job"

Do you agree?

The problem of Nigeria is major tribal bigotry.

That what brought us here.

Those who could not reason beyond ethnic sentiments are the major compound fools.

They suffer the most!!!

and will suffer the most till 2023

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by SeriouslySense(m): 11:11am On Dec 27, 2020
Tunde bakare is just a distraction, we all know by know that graduate should be trained to be Job makers too, or should in parallel aspire and build up necessary skill set that would enable them create jobs for themselves if they decided they preferred such route, but that hypocrite talks like he doesn't know the situation of the country. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Let his remoted controlled robot followers come.
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by steve6: 11:12am On Dec 27, 2020
Pastor Tunde Bakare is spot on with this comment!
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 27, 2020
georgeakins:
Let the graduates set up churches like him and begin to milk their followers

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by excel101(m): 11:14am On Dec 27, 2020
There are some graduates that robs with arms, ritualists, yahoos etc. What would he say about these.
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by deleo16(m): 11:15am On Dec 27, 2020
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Comedian2019: 11:15am On Dec 27, 2020
Nanaborga:
He should have just said education is scam , and encourage the youths to go learn a trade or skill instead . These are the same people that send their kids to study abroad and get them federal jobs when they are through with their studies abroad .

using your church members seeds and offerings to live posh life and yet still insults the educated jobless youths in their midsts, I nor blame you sha , na your slaves wey nor fit use pure water and chairs take stone you as you dey spew that trash out of your mouth , encourage ni , advice ko
Education doesn't stop you from doing business.
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by tete7000(m): 11:16am On Dec 27, 2020
See the useless mofo aspiring to become a president
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by morgstreme: 11:16am On Dec 27, 2020
DarkOrange:
Being said not out of truth but to protect the fulani grand master. I'm sure this wasn't the tone under GEJ.

You will keep mentioning GEJ in 2035..

Kitikpa lacha gi ebe ahu!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos) / Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) / Edoardo Santini: Italy’s ‘Most Handsome Man’ Gives Up Fame To Preach The Gospel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.