Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" (60447 Views)

Tunde Bakare's Latter Rain Assembly Changes Name To Dominion Hall Citadel Global / Fake Jesus, Michael Job Is Not Dead (photos) / Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by alphabbey1(m): 9:57am On Dec 27, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Mumu, how many businesses have you built. Always trying to sound politically correct. Odę!
Face reality bro
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by udemzyudex(m): 9:58am On Dec 27, 2020
Fahdiga:
I don't blame you at all. I blame those morons paying tithe and offerings which you are using to live large and have the strength to insult people

grin
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by jaxxy(m): 9:58am On Dec 27, 2020
YorubaMod:
I no blame una, wetin una never call us, I just blame the stupid idiots who always support u wicked fools.

He calling the graduates and even masses fools rather than the foolish government that created the avalanche of problems by corruption and poor policies and planning. This man might be worse than Buhari I’m telling u, he has not tasted power yet and See his mouth very confused and contradictory. When he get the power he won’t even know what he’s doing and saying again,

10 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by udemzyudex(m): 9:59am On Dec 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
He is right.

Most people dont realise businesses are the core of every society.

If more people build businesses, unemployment will reduce

Na everybody go do business?

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Kingrefreshed: 9:59am On Dec 27, 2020
Patriarchy001:
Tunde Bakare recently took to his pulpit to give examples of graduates who finished from university but found something doing with their hands - he particularly laid emphasis on the woman who sewed his agbada, bragging on how she graduated from university few years ago but decided to start sewing clothes instead of looking for a job.

He also gave examples of other graduates who sew agbadas for a living of whom he patronizes their business.

Watch from 2:45

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcaTyH2oSHs

In his words:
"The Future does not belong to Job seekers"
"Government cannot keep on employing people, that's not their job"

Do you agree?

But he's been looking for a Job in ASO Rock for years now and yet no luck for him.

What a failure of a person!

Nonsense and Bakere

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 27, 2020
Well well well

What do we have here

Sometimes leave the messenger and listen to the message..

In every words that cometh from a mad person, there's sense in some of them...

When you add ur knowledge you got from school with the business you wish to start or are doing, you will find out that you are going smoothly and better than those who are illiterate and doing same job... as a computer engineer or electrical engineer, or business administrator or something, with these knowledge, can't you upgrade your business or work?

We know you can add logo, build website, build community but can an illiterate think of such?

You get a job,what's the guarantee that you will stay there for long? As time goes on, expenses increase, will you force your employer to increase your salary... no one said education is bad or not good.... I wish I went to school, but since I no go, I no fit fight anybody but to use what I have plus praying to God to continue lifting my business...

Once again... LEAVE THE MESSENGER AND LISTEN TO THE MESSAGE... PEACE...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by lexy2014: 10:00am On Dec 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Do you understand what is the meaning of politically correct?? grin grin

Oponu
But u didn't answer d guy:

how many businesses have you built.

5 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by udemzyudex(m): 10:00am On Dec 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

It takes 10 to 20 years to build a successful business.

Everything starts from small.

Continue complaining there.

If people don't build schools or businesses, do you think the so academic or vocational gifted people will find job.

People that create long term businesses create jobs for everyone who do not want to create businesses

Oga rest.

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Daughterboard(m): 10:00am On Dec 27, 2020
Would you not engage graduate(s) to build a business? Graduates acquire knowledge and skills and offer these as services to other graduates for business growth and developments.

The 'Agbada' tailor in question is also a graduate offering his/her as services.

We always get everything wrong in this country.

Nigeria is sick!
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by obstead200(m): 10:01am On Dec 27, 2020
Omihanifa:
The government should first revive the technical/vocational schools first before any pastor will start insulting jobless graduates undecided

Instead of him to own up with the fact that their generation failed us he's busy insulting us again

What stops the government from training graduates and non graduates in vocational schools then give them loans to startup their businesses
although I agree with him, I will still add that he, as a mega pastor, is part of the problem. Almost all large warehouses and factories abandoned are converted to worship centres by him and his likes. How then will the jobs come

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by meetme01: 10:01am On Dec 27, 2020
buJu234:

U beta wake up from ur dream world... there is practically no job.. unless u want to join the current masses that re working for peanuts or being jobless..

Go and learn a trade then start ur own biz...

Yes, many youths are ready to learn something. When last did you patronize made in Aba.? Is that not the product you call FAKE.

The government has nothing to do with creating jobs but the environment must be provided. Innoson, how many government officials use tge cars. Peugeot is there as well. The new Armour truck in Ogun State. Is government patronizing them? NO. How will they create jobs if there is no market and exchange rate is at its highest.

Business is easy to learn. To thrive and succeed in Nigeria is WAR.

Our population is good to thrive but we prefer foreign goods to ours. Even toothpick and sanitary wears.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by alphabbey1(m): 10:01am On Dec 27, 2020
LikeAking:

Uni grads where not also trained to start a business. So pastor is 100% wrong.

His problem is 100% simple, him neva surfer in his life before.

Its like that.

The girl sewing is agbada might not come from a poor background if we investigate.

He is among the luck guys. He will neva understand why some one will be a failure/ have set backs.

Saying what that pastor said is 100% wrong is a joke on you. Am a Uni Graduate, not having intention of using the certificate to look for any Job... This current life is all about information, people with right information make the money....

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by spiceadole: 10:01am On Dec 27, 2020
What is this one saying?

So after bagging a Bachelor degree in Medicine and Surgery,I am a fool for looking for a job as a medical doctor?
I should go and learn trade.

I don't blame this man at all.

In as much as unemployment is a problem in Nigeria,there is absolutely nothing wrong in a graduate seeking job.

Not Everybody will be entrepreneurs.
Some will do business/trade as side hustle

Las las,graduates with jobs will pay tithe to him.

This man is a scam

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by jekkyjedon: 10:02am On Dec 27, 2020
U are right I served in anambra, I finished service this year
majamajic:
grin grin grin grin

Guys don provoke , but before u vex try listen listen to the msg in full , he might break it down , and u see u are truly a fool !

In Anambra, NYSC members must learn one or two hand work that service year . If other states can emulate that .

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by PrinceMajestic: 10:03am On Dec 27, 2020
Patriarchy001:

You can't blame them. Blame the gullible/foolish generation of our parents who elevated these men of dogs into God-like status.
exactly. Parents are overly religious in nigeria and it makes them the most foolish people to raise children. Forcing people to churches/mosques, giving pastors money meant for children or other family developments to the extent some mad parents give their minor daughters to pastors for sexual molestation in name teachn them god ways. This is an insane society where people expect that you must be religious otherwise you will suffer verbal/physical abuse from these religious terrorists. I blame parents alot, my dad respected my concience though.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by majamajic(m): 10:04am On Dec 27, 2020
Olatlaccon:
Bros I served in Anambra there isn't a must do shit

The current ones , not old . From now it's a must u learn one or two handiwork during service year in Anambra
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Onepeople: 10:10am On Dec 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
He is right.

so every body must involve in business for society to move forward how most of u think is beyond me seriously, when a system is failing, fools will turn the blame on the helpless masses.

10 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by mrdharkchild(m): 10:11am On Dec 27, 2020
generationz:
Some people live in a bubble and they don't realize what goes on in reality. This why nobody should worship their pastors. Many of them are airheads with good diction. Just take a few things from them and find your way.

Someone who went to school in the 70s and all his kids either schooled abroad or had the best of education in Nigeria with good job opportunities, how can he empathize with the poorest members of society who have many dependents with little to no help or opportunities? The highest opportunity some have is to scratch and scrap to go to University.

His type will still preach against alcohol sales and Bet Naija forgetting that's entrepreneurship too.

If only our yahoo boys can scam these fools and leave innocent people alone. undecided

Can't be said any better. U go school Sha. Your reasoning us top notch.
Incase u feel lonely or in need of a husband, feel free to connect to me.

We don't mind your looks. Your reasoning is beautiful.

Some r called and anointed by God, some derailed, many derailed, but r still servants of God. God's teaching is not affected by age or time, it is not supposed to be misinterpreted or twisted. He is the old God. U can never change Him.

Jesus didn't come to occupy any political posts, the only political related comment he ever made was, "Give to Caesar wat is Caesars and to God, wat is Gods' "
Many ministers of God needs to b prayed for, they r losing focus

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Amah70: 10:11am On Dec 27, 2020
Patriarchy001:
Tunde Bakare recently took to his pulpit to give examples of graduates who finished from university but found something doing with their hands - he particularly laid emphasis on the woman who sewed his agbada, bragging on how she graduated from university few years ago but decided to start sewing clothes instead of looking for a job.

He also gave examples of other graduates who sew agbadas for a living of whom he patronizes their business.

Watch from 2:45

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcaTyH2oSHs

In his words:
"The Future does not belong to Job seekers"
"Government cannot keep on employing people, that's not their job"

Do you agree?

Is this how you are going to become president of Nigeria? Abusive and insulting?

For a start, you people call for use of zoning to make south produce successor to PMB.
But you people refuse zoning in the south because it’s Igbo’s turn.
In other words, you people have canceled zoning in Nigeria.

Let’s watch out for 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Igbankpa(m): 10:11am On Dec 27, 2020
Imagine this international idiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by izicooo(f): 10:11am On Dec 27, 2020
I'm sorry for sounding different here but if you listen carefully to the message, the cleric made a very salient/timely point. The only error there was the use of the word 'Compound fool'. Apart from that I was blessed by the message..

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Tersue: 10:12am On Dec 27, 2020
You and your entire family are fools,so You think the essence of education is to go back and sew agbada for you?I blame people who pay tythes to your church in the name of anything that makes you think people who go out looking for jobs are fools.Are your children tailors,mechanics,okada riders,taxi drivers, food sellers?I think so of them might be prostitudes?What exactly are trying to say and if i may ask where are your children?And what did they do for a living.or do you send them abroad to learn how to sew agbada?I pity those that worship in that your satanic church if this is what you preach to them.To crown it all you and your entire generation And worshipers are big fools......AGBADA MASTER.Hahahaha.PASTOR AGBADA.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Bahamas95(m): 10:13am On Dec 27, 2020
After dem don chop belle full finish dem go dey talk anyhow. Baba say we lazy, Desmond Elliot say we dey childish now this tithe/offering collector don dey talk he own.

Since we lazy I want Buhari to tell us the hustle wey he children don hustle since he born dem...... Youths dey wake up 5AM and hustle till night to make ends meet while he son dey ride power bike upandan yet he dey call Nigerian youths lazy.

Fvck Naija polithiefcians/so-called men of God!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Ade3131: 10:14am On Dec 27, 2020
generationz:
Some people live in a bubble and they don't realize what goes on in reality. This why nobody should worship their pastors. Many of them are airheads with good diction. Just take a few things from them and find your way.

Someone who went to school in the 70s and all his kids either schooled abroad or had the best of education in Nigeria with good job opportunities, how can he empathize with the poorest members of society who have many dependents with little to no help or opportunities? The highest opportunity some have is to scratch and scrap to go to University.

His type will still preach against alcohol sales and Bet Naija forgetting that's entrepreneurship too.

if only our yahoo boys can scam these fools and leave innocent people alone. undecided

If there's a syndicate of Yahoo guys brainstorming on the bolded above, I will gladly volunteer to lend them my quota for free. All the politicians and some god of men should be duped. But unfortunately, it's the innocent poor that these guys are after

5 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by codedguy1(m): 10:16am On Dec 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
He is right.

So who will you employ? when those you want to employ will also be trying to build their own business.

Reckless statements like this from pastors is a shame. Is it everybody that is business oriented. As if the church itself hasn't employed people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by OlawaleBammie: 10:16am On Dec 27, 2020
Nanaborga:
He should have just said education is scam , and encourage the youths to go learn a trade or skill instead . These are the same people that send their kids to study abroad and get them federal jobs when they are through with their studies abroad .

using your church members seeds and offerings to live posh life and yet still insults the educated jobless youths in their midsts, I nor blame you sha , na your slaves wey nor fit use pure water and chairs take stone you as you dey spew that trash out of your mouth , encourage ni , advice ko

We Nigerians are always funny with our English

There is a difference between education and schooling bro.

Learning of trade or skill is still education bro.

So education is not a scam but I can't say much about schooling cus even me my certificate still dey for poly grin

I don't know if I will collect it anytime soon grin
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by LZAA: 10:17am On Dec 27, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Cold hard truth

Go and learn a skill...

Barbing, Yahoo, Forex trading, Tailoring ,

Don't hang your future only on a certificate so you don't suffer yourself

So by your dumb logic everyone should be an entrepreneur
Jesus christ
We know afonjas want power but seriously make una dey reason well na
Smh

5 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Maj196(m): 10:17am On Dec 27, 2020
Mumu pastor,I searched for a job and got it. So comman beat me I dey house. Ode!

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by JimmySnow: 10:18am On Dec 27, 2020
What a disappointment. A lot of pastor will regret their actions for going against youth advocacy. When resolution comes, some will follow. Nigeria should take be expectant it is certain.
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Yeyenairaland(m): 10:18am On Dec 27, 2020
Some idiots will be calling this slowpoke papa or daddy in the Lord grin grin

Religion?

Stupid venture

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by beyondPen(m): 10:19am On Dec 27, 2020
LikeAking:

Uni grads where not also trained to start a business. So pastor is 100% wrong.

His problem is 100% simple, him neva surfer in his life before.

Its like that.

The girl sewing is agbada might not come from a poor background if we investigate.

He is among the luck guys. He will neva understand why some one will be a failure/ have set backs.

@LikeAKing

To be candid, you said my mind.
Those who were born into environments where there's no setbacks for them won't understand what it means to have one.

CC: There was once one scientist who said, "Circumstances is a gift".

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by lovetterrison(m): 10:20am On Dec 27, 2020
Omihanifa:
The government should first revive the technical/vocational schools first before any pastor will start insulting jobless graduates undecided

Instead of him to own up with the fact that their generation failed us he's busy insulting us again

What stops the government from training graduates and non graduates in vocational schools then give them loans to startup their businesses

China being doing this for ages for young graduates

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) / My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos) / Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.