Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Stop Playing A Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Playing A Wife (429 Views)

"Stop playing a hero, you aint shit" / Stop Playing, Check Out These Madt Sneaker (photos) / Playing A Prank On My Family (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Playing A Wife by vivsravine: 4:34pm On Dec 26, 2020
PLAYING A WIFE

Stop wasting your time, emotions, money and body on a man who is not serious about a future with you.

Even if you move in with him, serve him hot sex, clothe him, cook, clean and wash his clothes, if he wants to dump you, he will do so without blinking an eye.

It won't matter if you have spent 10 years with him,you can't remain his plaything forever,don't allow a man take you on a long meaningless ride.

Nothing in this life is new and worth dying for, nothing is worth struggling for, nothing is worth killing for,nothing is worth envying for.

Really check all around you now,many have gone with their lands and gold, with their fame and power, with their possessions and assets, even with the so called partner you desire.

Value everyone who comes along, appreciate all,even the worst of persons, life is totally strange and awesome, you can't predict the next moves.

Make your relationship with your creator count , build a personal relationship with him,sow and lead a good life because only the end matters.

I am speaking to you and surly you so know what am talking about ,everything is worth having yet everything is vain.

Make ammends while you can, don't build your happiness around anyone no matter how much you love them, rather be tje happiness you want and give it to those who enjoy your sincerity.

Stop playing something you are not to someone who does not value you, respect your enough to back out, you are valued and deserved by someone somewhere, wait for it.

Vivsravine speaks ©

Make visit my blog post for more on my write ups on life and relationships on

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1

Or add me on Facebook on oparah ahunna vivian or jion my Facebook page on Vivsravine page for more on my write ups on
Re: Stop Playing A Wife by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 26, 2020
Exactly, you are so right
Re: Stop Playing A Wife by fati2001(m): 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2020
vivsravine:
PLAYING A WIFE

Stop wasting your time, emotions, money and body on a man who is not serious about a future with you.

Even if you move in with him, serve him hot sex, clothe him, cook, clean and wash his clothes, if he wants to dump you, he will do so without blinking an eye.

It won't matter if you have spent 10 years with him,you can't remain his plaything forever,don't allow a man take you on a long meaningless ride.

Nothing in this life is new and worth dying for, nothing is worth struggling for, nothing is worth killing for,nothing is worth envying for.

Really check all around you now,many have gone with their lands and gold, with their fame and power, with their possessions and assets, even with the so called partner you desire.

Value everyone who comes along, appreciate all,even the worst of persons, life is totally strange and awesome, you can't predict the next moves.

Make your relationship with your creator count , build a personal relationship with him,sow and lead a good life because only the end matters.

I am speaking to you and surly you so know what am talking about ,everything is worth having yet everything is vain.

Make ammends while you can, don't build your happiness around anyone no matter how much you love them, rather be tje happiness you want and give it to those who enjoy your sincerity.

Stop playing something you are not to someone who does not value you, respect your enough to back out, you are valued and deserved by someone somewhere, wait for it.

Vivsravine speaks ©

Make visit my blog post for more on my write ups on life and relationships on

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1

Or add me on Facebook on oparah ahunna vivian or jion my Facebook page on Vivsravine page for more on my write ups on

well said
Re: Stop Playing A Wife by SimpDetector: 4:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
The problem is that women are addicted to uncertainty and they are obsessed with men that don't want to commit to them. When a woman isn't sure of your love for her, she tries all she can to get you to love her. And when she is certain you love her and want to commit, she subconsciously begins to despise you.

As a man, when you understand the psychology of women, at first you will feel liberated, but then you will begin to feel pity for these women. Imagine liking things that are bad for you and hating things that are good for you. This is the natural predicament of women.

Normally you'd think that women want men that are willing to be committed to them, but the opposite is the case. When you willingly offer your unconditional love and commitment to a woman she will begin to lose attraction for you, and subconsciously despise you because she is a flawed creature with so many insecurities and can't even love her own self. When she knows you love her, she'll think less of you because in her mind only a lesser person can love her. It sounds counterintuitive but it's the truth. It blew my mind when I realized it.

The men women want are those that don't want to commit to them. It's almost as if the chase for that commitment is like a drug to them and they need it. The more a man treats a woman like a sex object without commiting to her, the more she becomes attracted to him.

But nature created a loophole to all this: Aging. Women when they reach their late 20s and 30s they realize that even though they are addicted to these men that don't want to commit to them, they have to find someone to marry because age isn't on their side. That's when they find the men who offer their commitment and love for free and they marry them.. but, they engage in extramarital affairs with these other men and in most cases have kids for them.

Such is life folks.

5 Likes

Re: Stop Playing A Wife by eazzzy1(m): 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
Lol.
Re: Stop Playing A Wife by samtinx(m): 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2020
grin should I read the epistle?
Re: Stop Playing A Wife by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:38pm On Dec 26, 2020
So I read them all,but na agbo me I wan sell
Re: Stop Playing A Wife by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2020
Op, Not All Men Are Like Dat.
Re: Stop Playing A Wife by virginprincess(f): 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
You are so on point, nice write up.
Re: Stop Playing A Wife by vivsravine: 11:48am On Dec 29, 2020
fati2001:

well said
thank you

(1) (Reply)

Which Nairalander Inspired You The Most. / See The Funniest Charlie Charlie Summons / Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.