Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix (85463 Views)

Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) / Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral / Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by gassbee: 11:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
The babe is not smart and did not act like someone that is current about marital life and marital issues , she had no business moving into the married man's house irrrespective of her accomodation issue or job issue

2 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
Passion crime. Women take jealousy too far. I do feel for the woman who was given hot water bath. She wasn't clever at all because if I were in her shoes I wouldn't have agreed to squart with a married man, women being what they are known for as jealousy is concerned

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by chlowi(f): 11:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
Wartsnigeria:

Yes it is cruel but could have been avoided, the married woman asked her to leave her house for well over a month but she remained there, what if she got killed? I'm sure you won't also take it if your husband brings a lady not related to the house

all the wife needed to do was take her husband up for divorce, what ever angle you look at it, the wife is wrong on all fours ....... first off harming a life ? over a cheating man? no, i wont do the same. How many women is she going to keep poring hot water on? how many? why didnt she met out same treatment to the community P3nis of a husband ? since you noted she had asked the lady severally to leave her husband ? look , no matter the angle you want to look at this, the wife had no right to do this , regardless...

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Babara1994(m): 11:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
Rebekah029:
Having experienced hot water bath.. though by mistake ..I can convincingly say she is really going through a lot of pains....Eeyaa!
I'm crying. Pls hug and kiss me embarassed
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by onegig(m): 11:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
Causing bodily harm to another person is a no no. I hope the woman gets justice for this and I hope she heals from this.

But reading through the lines , one cannot but notice that
there is more to the story than she is revealing and she seems like someone with trouble and has choko in her head. The wife told you to vacate a place over a month, you didn't leave. You came back from whatever travels and still yet was squatting in the same place even to the point you were being insulted and called an husband snatcher. At that point you should have left and find all means to move even if it were a temporary recidence.

The most intriguing part of the story is this. After numerous attempts it ends in a scuffle. She slaps you and Instead of you to carry your things immediately even if it is 12am out of the house and move even to a friends place till things calm down, she went to have a bath and dress up. Like? Some just slapped you and have been telling you to move out and the next thing that came to your head was to go take your bath and freshen up before leaving their house for them? That is not a natural line of thought for any human squatting in such a situation. You move out immediately.

Sometimes conflict avoidance is way much more important and less stressful than trying to prove a point.

14 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Emperor4tune(m): 11:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
u dont give me a warning to live ur house & return from work to meet me again that same day...i dont joke with warnings even if in form of unserious play,i take it as a risk & anything can happend...

13 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by DrayZee: 11:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
Jesslove:
she should have poured it on her husband
What did the man do?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 26, 2020
Edusouls:
Because women knows too well that they are each others worse enemies, imagine the foolish foolish beauty without brains comfortably living in a married woman’s house in the name of shooting movie for oga , so the woman will be clapping for her or what? What was she thinking in her dead brains? Upon the woman’s warning to leave but still after travel she sheepishly came back to same house and even fought with the wife, she is even lucky it ended in hot water..see women are cursed by nature not to ever behave well or do good, that’s why they are called women...

So when he carry the next one she will pour another hot water? When she meets the family that will kill her the same husband go dey chop actress on top her marital bed while her children act as their house slaves. Face your husband.
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by holicupp(m): 11:36pm On Dec 26, 2020
chai Nigerian are .....
I no wan chop ban

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Rebekah029(f): 11:36pm On Dec 26, 2020
Babara1994:

I'm crying. Pls hug and kiss me embarassed
when you finish crying.. you let me know...lol
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Emeraldgreene(f): 11:39pm On Dec 26, 2020
THIS IS TOO EXTREME AND WICKED.SHE COULD HAVE FORCEFULLY THROWN THE GIRL OUT .SIMPLE.

ITS TRUE THE LADY ATTACKED OVER STEPPED HER BOUNDARIES,BUT THIS IS GOING TOO FAR

AFRICAN WOMEN AND HUSBAND MATTER.THEY CARRY FOR HEAD LIKE GALA.

ITS VERY SAD AND NOT SURPRISING because THIS IS A SOCIETY WHO TEACHES WOMEN THEY ARE NOTHING WITHOUT A MAN, WHICH MAKES THE WOMEN GO TO ALL LENGTHS TO HAVE A HUSBAND AT ALL COST, EVEN SNATCHING OTHER WOMEN HUSBANDS.

I REMEMBER SOME STORY I READ ONLINE,HOW A WOMAN WOKE UP ONE MORNING AND BATHED A LITTLE GIRL WHO JUST FINISHED HER WAEC EXAMS WITH FLYING COLORS WITH ACID CLAIMING SHE HAD A DREAM WHERE THE 15 YEAR OLD GIRL SNATCHED HER FORGETTING ENEMIES CAN ATTACK USING FACES OF PEOPLE U KNOW.

JUST A MERE DREAM,NOT EVEN HAPPENING IN REALITY,THATS HOW SHE DISFIGURED AN INTELLIGENT LITTLE GIRL AND DESTROYED HER PROMISING FUTURE.

I THINK D POOR GIRL LATER DIED FROM THE WOUNDS..ALL because OF HUSBAND.

WHAT MAKES HER THINK IF JAILED HER HUSBAND WONT CONTINUE BANGING THE NEXT SIDE CHICK WHILE SHE ROTS IN JAIL.

I LOVE MY WHITE WOMEN,MOST OF THEM IN ISSUES LIKE THIS KNOW WHAT TO DO AND THE MAN SHAPES UP IMMEDIATELY!.

I PITY WOMEN WHO CANT BE SMART WITH MATTERS OF D HEART. SORRY FINE GIRL.
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Obyino: 11:39pm On Dec 26, 2020
This woman don damage this girl breast undecided
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by chatinent: 11:39pm On Dec 26, 2020
Hot water + make-up = embalment.

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Kobicove(m): 11:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
Wartsnigeria:
Something you could have easily avoided, a married women asked you to leave her matrimonial home and you still stayed there for another week. What if she had poised you, I hope you learn your lesson

There is no justification for this act of wickedness!
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Lawsaite: 11:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
You're 26 and not related but blood whatsoever,but had the temerity to pack into a married mans house,you are seeing that a rift has been created and somewhere, somehow, the insecure woman has put in your stay in the house as a contributing factor. She went ahead to tell you to leave and you still stayed back, you even engaged in a brawl with her for whatever reasons you thought of.
Biko she got whatever came her way. I'm sure she'd have reacted the same way.
There is no woman more desperate in battle like one who thinks she's on the Verge of losing her home.
Shalom

7 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Babara1994(m): 11:43pm On Dec 26, 2020
Rebekah029:
when you finish crying.. you let me know...lol
Save a soul with ur hug and kisses. Yes baby embarassed
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
greatness77:
any evidence dat she is dating her? dats a case of jealous as it is written all over her(the culprit) face

Why will a lady pack into married home? Why? For what reason? Are they family? I can’t even imagine my dad bringing a lady we are not related with to our home to stay. That’s a big embarrassment and lack of respect from the husband! And even after the wife threats, the lady is whining her. I’m sure she even dared the wife and frustrated her life in the house

But it’s the victim that’s always innocent. Lord please don’t let things that will put me in trouble come my way o

11 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by sirgusto: 12:00am On Dec 27, 2020
Ugly women often feel insecure and jealous.
Forget about the burns, that young lady has lost far more than that.
Let justice prevail.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by tom50ggg(m): 12:07am On Dec 27, 2020
Suspicion can sometimes be misleading to make some people act foolishly.Dear lady sorry for the burns. You will recover.

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by d33types: 12:08am On Dec 27, 2020
MPESA:

Were you paid for spamming this thread, why running up and down like headless chicken... .... Abeg stop all this madness because you no follow them live for the same house.

Because I made 2 posts of similar content, I'm now a spammer? How daft can you be? Or is it crack?
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Jacobx007: 12:10am On Dec 27, 2020
I would have reasoned with the victim if she were 18 or 19 years of age, but 26? she should have acted smartly.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Lilpen3758: 12:20am On Dec 27, 2020
AnonymousRebec:
No matter what anybody has done, pouring hot water on them, or any other form of physical abuse is not the solution.
thats to you right? some people are born wicked they can go any length to render their opponent useless
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Sweetcho: 12:21am On Dec 27, 2020
How stupid must you be to allow someone to lock your in a room more than once. Hopefully she has a speedy recovery and the culprit is punished

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Skepticus: 12:21am On Dec 27, 2020
Chii59:

This world is a very small place. May your loved ones never find themselves in situations like this, as you're blaming this young lady.
Let's even assume she was sleeping with the woman's husband, who is to blame? Isn't it the husband in question?

At the bolded, how is it the man's fault, that a desperate side chic and an adult with a brain, decides to spread her legs for a married man despite his wife's warning.

Except in extreme cases like rape (which I'm vehemently against), women own the key to sex and childbirth. A man who has his way with her is under her full permission.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Skepticus: 12:25am On Dec 27, 2020
Jacobx007:
I would have reasoned with the victim if she were 18 or 19 years of age, but 26? she should have acted smartly.

There was no way she would have acted "smartly" as she clearly had "plans" of her own.

A former commissioner's daughter who had no place to stay in the capital where her father comes from and worked sounds like a lie to any one with sense.

Both women are trash but here is a food for thought: Women understand each other and hate each other.

9 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 27, 2020
Not saying the man was right in his cheating actions but I understand his point of view. grin
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 27, 2020
Tiv women will never disappoint
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Excuzeme: 1:17am On Dec 27, 2020
GeneralPula:
However, she alleged that two weeks after she packed into the house, Jeff’s wife called her one day and asked her to pack her things and leave the house that it is not every woman that would allow another lady to come into her matrimonial home. She told her that she was traveling to Abuja and that when she comes back, she would sort herself out. But on her return she couldn’t immediately leave the house because, according to her, she had a lot of work to do at the office. This was what prevented her from going to look for accommodation elsewhere.

Pussy people self..

Truth be say.. The owner of the spoilt boobs gone too far. Carrying a full package breass into a married mans house is like a foul. Not leaving after the wife don para is another foul.

Nah accommodate dem wan accommodate ham.. She wan cum change ham from accommodating to residing..

But the wife self.. She no even pity those fresh boobs..

Summary be say.... Fear hoes.

So, in your empty head, you have never seen where new recruits are told to manage (or even have no other choice than to squat) with colleagues or friends, till their salary is paid after three months or an official accommodation is found for them?

What that wife of Jeff did was ASSAULT CAUSING BODILY HARM, ATTEMPTED MURDER and she should go to jail for it.
All the shakara she is doing saying the matter is closed, will not fly.

The Police should also not pervert the course of Justice.
Let her go and:
1) prove before a Judge, that the young lady is having an amorous affair with her husband (at least her husband should come and bear witness)
2) that even if that were to be the case, grievous assault that could result in death, is the adequate punishment and she lawfully carried out that punishment.

The Jeff of a husband better speak out or else he would become an accessory to attempted murder (she can claim he set her up for his wife because he was the one who invited and directed her to his house; maybe he was pocketing her accommodation fees sef, so he can have her under his roof for a quickie!)

That lady could have died in the process of such lawlessness. Nigerians must learn to control their anger, people like this woman who cant do that, should be severely punished.

PS: I know the lady is very tempting (me sef for don dey salivate if not that l am a Christian grin ) but you cant take laws into your own hands, even if you are wronged.

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by duality(m): 1:19am On Dec 27, 2020
AnonymousRebec:
No matter what anybody has done, pouring hot water on them, or any other form of physical abuse is not the solution.

But it's a solution.
Like in this case
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Excuzeme: 1:24am On Dec 27, 2020
Skepticus:

At the bolded, how is it the man's fault, that a desperate side chic decides to spread her legs for a married man despite his wife's warning.

Except in extreme cases like rape (which I'm vehemently against), women own the key to sex and childbirth. A man who has his way with her is under her full permission.

It is his fault because:
1) He invited her into his house, she did not come there by herself.
2) She made an offer to sleep with her, under his roof
3) As a Govt official responsible for her accommodation, he failed in his duties, to provide her with the accommodation she deserved, as a staff.
4) He mixed Business with pleasure, which is abuse of power
5) Knowing the kind of AgadiNwayi he put in the house, he should have prevented his wife from bathing the lady in hot water, at all cost, even if it means slapping her.
In law, he is said to have Vicarious Liability.
(Look it up if you need explanations)

All the above does not excuse the criminal action of his wife and she should be tried and sent to jail for her actions

BTW: I am just wondering: What if her actions so infuriated the husband and he developed a "soft spot" for this injured lady and decides to divorce her and marry the injured lady legally, what will the Winch of a wife do? Kill her?
I have seen it happen, so l know it can happen.

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Excuzeme: 1:27am On Dec 27, 2020
duality:

But it's a solution.
Like in this case

How is it a solution?
Does it stop the husband from marrying the lady, if truly he has fallen in love with her or having an affair with her?
Does it stop him from divorcing that angry wife of his?
Does it stop her from being charged for 1st degree Assault, causing grievous harm?

What has she achieved? NOTHING, imo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years / Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.