Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Gay Nigerian Man Shares ‘How It Started Vs How It Is Going’ With His Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gay Nigerian Man Shares ‘How It Started Vs How It Is Going’ With His Boyfriend (2491 Views)

How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home / How Men Greet People's Girlfriends Vs How Ladies Greet People's Boyfriends / Felix Kalu, Gay Nigerian Man: 'How I Fought Against Homophobia In Nigeria' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Nigerian Man Shares ‘How It Started Vs How It Is Going’ With His Boyfriend by cooooooks(m): 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2020
Happy Holidays to the lovely couple.

1 Like

Re: Gay Nigerian Man Shares ‘How It Started Vs How It Is Going’ With His Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2020
hashtagged:

If someone who isn't a christain sees this do you think he would believe this? undecided
He can't get in your head and make you believe it bruh

He just did his part
Re: Gay Nigerian Man Shares ‘How It Started Vs How It Is Going’ With His Boyfriend by hashtagged(m): 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2020
TopDawg007:
He can't get in your head and make you believe it bruh

He just did his part

Did his part? he didn't convince anyone
Re: Gay Nigerian Man Shares ‘How It Started Vs How It Is Going’ With His Boyfriend by Wittyglam(f): 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
Check out my YouTube channel guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLCmNQIFGeY
Re: Gay Nigerian Man Shares ‘How It Started Vs How It Is Going’ With His Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
hashtagged:

If I was not a Christian and I saw this I would just say it's ranting of a madman, you need to put taste when preaching to other people, every religion is doing this so which one do you now expect someone to believe?.
So how can you prove your religion is the right one, you should do something that stands out if not you are wasting your time
He did his part bruh, it's your choice to believe what you want to believe... God bless
Re: Gay Nigerian Man Shares ‘How It Started Vs How It Is Going’ With His Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 27, 2020
hashtagged:

Did his part? he didn't convince anyone
The Bible said we should preach the gospel and that's what he did. It's your choice to be convinced or not. . But I believe the holy spirit gon take over that part
Re: Gay Nigerian Man Shares ‘How It Started Vs How It Is Going’ With His Boyfriend by hashtagged(m): 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2020
TopDawg007:
The Bible said we should preach the gospel and that's what he did. It's your choice to be convinced or not. . But I believe the holy spirit gon take over that part

How are you sure your God is the right one?

1 Like

Re: Gay Nigerian Man Shares ‘How It Started Vs How It Is Going’ With His Boyfriend by solomon36670: 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2020
Why are these notorious gays always from a particular section of the country?

1 Like

Re: Gay Nigerian Man Shares ‘How It Started Vs How It Is Going’ With His Boyfriend by dollytino4real(f): 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2020
see their future wives need to double up their prayer and fasting to remove that blindfolding yoke of gayerism from them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Turning Nigeria Into The Prostitute Capital Of The World / Writing Exams In Dreams - My Experience / Shy To Visit The Wc To Empty Your Bowels When Your Boy/girl Friend Is Around?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.