Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,955 members, 7,835,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Writing Exams In Dreams - My Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Writing Exams In Dreams - My Experience (2641 Views)

Top Common Sex in Dreams – And Exactly What They Mean / PHOTOS: Two Benue State University Students Write Final Exams In Wedding Gown / Is Sex In Dreams Spiritual or Just Thoughts (my Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writing Exams In Dreams - My Experience by Lostchild(m): 2:22am On Oct 28, 2023
1. 📃 No Short Cut In Destiny

I shared a story 📜 here on nairaland, on how a young American beauty fell in love with me. She wanted to marry me and also immigrate me to the United State of America. By now I would have been married, further my education, have kids, own properties there and here, and probably be a US citizen.

Unfortunately, I was stopped by spiritual enemies - the marine powers from my father's house.

If we may ask, why did God allowed the devils 👹 to thwart and stop my fast move?

God allowed me to be stopped because in the journey of destiny, there is no short cut. You must take the narrow and longest path.

When God incarnated, He didn't used shot cut in His own destiny on earth. Why do you think He will allow you to use short cut in your own destiny?

Even when He channeled the Israelite to their promised land, He used via the red sea and walked them through the wilderness. The Israelite fought many battles, and saw the valleys and mountain high views. What makes you think God will channel you to your destiny without you fighting battles?

You want to use shot cut to destiny?

Don't even think of it. There is no short cut in God. For in the college of God, you must take every course. You will not be given double promotion.

READ ON

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Writing Exams In Dreams - My Experience by Lostchild(m): 2:22am On Oct 28, 2023
2. 📃
FAITH TIMING
When God speak to you about your future, He will give to you a timing. The timing may be a certain year, or in higher times, He will give or timed you with a certain month.

When God spoked to me, He told me about my transition from grass to glory. He then gave me a certain month which became the light house in my wilderness. God never told me the year. I knew the month of my transitioning from grass to glory, but not the year.

Every year when that month is approaching, I will be expecting promotion. When the month come, I will receive a promotion and package 🎁 from God.

Around November last year, I was very down. I decide to endure to the end of the year. This year 2023, when I was getting very closer to the month, I had the school dream again. In this dream, I was inside a class room preparing for my final exams. I was in a hurry and started updating all my notes for submission. As I was doing that, I woke up from bed with a smile on my face 😎. I knew my wilderness is almost over.

When I got into the very transitional month of the Lord timing over me, I had the school dream again. I saw myself in the same class room with others. I had wrote 📝 my exams and pass. I look at my hands and I saw my exams results. It was marked with red pen ✒ - biro. I woke up from bed with another smile on my face.

I saw my exam result for the first time in 17 years of having the school dream. I knew I had pass all the test from my earthly trials.

The Next Month
I had the school dream again. I was inside the same classroom with my school mates discussing as flyers. We came out of the classroom and we walk and talk with joys in our hearts as fresh graduate. For the first time in 17 years of having school dream, I saw myself walking outside from the classroom with others. I woke up in my bed with a mighty smile on my face. I knew my wilderness journey is over.

Five Months Later.
I had the dream again. I saw myself walked into that very same classroom. I saw new student has filled the whole classroom. There was no seat for me inside the classroom. Each time I previously had this dream, I normally seat at the front with other students by my side.

But I saw that my former classroom and former seat has been taken by other new students. I am no longer a student but a graduate from the university of God. I woke up from this school dream with a smile of hope on my face. I knew it was time for God to transition me from Grass to Glory.

THE QUESTIONS
Have you ever wondered why you sleep and in your dreams, you always see yourself with unknown people inside a classroom, taking test and writing exams?

Why will someone who has left school 22 years ago, always dream and still see himself in a classroom with others?

What on earth will make a man who has graduated from the university, done with NYSC but yet still find himself in a class - room in dream?

Not everyone is experiencing this dream, and many don't fully know the true definitions and meaning of this symbolic dream. As for those of you who open this thread just to know more about this dream, the answer to these question above is hidden inside the five scripture below.

•Romans 8:28-30
•James 4:6
•James 1:2-4
•Galatians 5:22-23
•Hebrew 12:5-10

READ ON👇

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Writing Exams In Dreams - My Experience by Lostchild(m): 2:23am On Oct 28, 2023
3. 📃
MEANING OF SCHOOL DREAM

When you always see yourself inside a classroom with others, taking test and exams in dreams. It is like a mathematics assignment that was given to you by God. This exam school dream is your earthly trials. You are currently attending the school of the Holy spirit. This school of the Holy spirit is divinely known as the College of God

This dream or college of God has four symbolic uncontradicted meaning. It has nothing to do with your race or canal earthly religion. It apply to all predestine souls - the chosen vessel of God on earth. And the true meanings of this symbolic dream is as follows. ⬇

1. 👉You Have A Destiny With God
You are a chosen vessel of God. You have a high divine calling in your celestial life and also your earthly life. You are person that is destine to pay the heavy price of greatness and wealth. The scripture (Romans 8:29-30) says; To those whom God has already chosen he also set apart to become like his Son. And to those he set apart, he called. To those he called, he put right with himself, and he shared his glory with them.

2. 👉God Has Given You His Grace
This exam dream is as a result of God discipling you. Grace will bring you to your very kneels - which is humility. (James 4:6) says; the grace that God gives is even stronger. For God resist the proud, but he gives his Grace to the humble.

Hebrews 12:5-10) says; My child, pay attention when the Lord corrects you, and do not be discouraged when he rebukes you. 6 Because the Lord corrects everyone he loves, and punishes everyone he accepts as his child.” 7 Endure what you suffer as being a father's punishment; your suffering shows that God is treating you as his children. Was there ever a child who was not punished by his father? 8. If you are not punished, as all his children are, it means you are not real children, but bastards. 9. In the case of our human fathers, they punished us and we respected them. How much more, then, should we submit to our spiritual Father and live! 10. Our human fathers punished us for a short time, as it seemed right to them; but God does it for our own good, so that we may share his holiness

3. 👉long-suffering
You will go through severe trials and suffering in life. You will carry and suffer the painful cross ✞ for many years. You will face many years of unnatural challenges, hardship, humiliation and long suffering in your life. This suffering may almost kill you, but it will surely work for your good. (Romans 8:28) says; All things works for good with those that loves God, those whom He called according to His purpose.

This long suffering in your life will enable God Himself to conform you into His own character - the likeness of God. (Galatians 5:22-23) says; for the Spirit produce Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, ²³ faithfulness, humility and self-control.

Other people will have thing's in their life base on God permissive will, but you as a son or daughter of divine destiny will not have anything easily. In fact, you can never have anything outside God hand or help. (James 1:2-4) says; Consider yourself fortunate when all kinds of trials comes your way, ³ for you know that when your faith succeeds on facing such trials, the result is the ability to endure. ⁴ Make sure your endurance carries you all the way without failing, so that you may be perfect and complete

4. 👉Unnatural Stagnation
You will rise and fall in life. I repeat; no matter how you try to rise, you will always fall back to struggle. This rising and falling is as a result of constant promotion to the next class of (trials)

Behind this exam school dream, there are external invisible forces of demons and angels at works in your life. It is like 50/50 constant spiritual manipulation. The devils will attack you, but God and His angels will reshape the attack for your good. No matter how you try to rise up in life, these invisible powerful forces of darkness and light will bring you down. As you rise, you will always fall back to more severe suffering.

Anytime you rise up, these invisible forces will use your mistake and ignorance to work you back to a more hash struggling status. You will then learn your life lessons.

Your exam dream test is like a repetition circle of circles of unhealthy event and manipulation. This will result to your constant rising and falling known as (stagnation).

God will allow all these in your life to discipline you. So that what happened, will not happen again.

Please also note that; God gift do not and will not violate the free choice of any man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Writing Exams In Dreams - My Experience by Lostchild(m): 2:23am On Oct 28, 2023
4. 📃
MY ADVICE

1. When you are having this school dream, try as much as you can to know the mind and will of God for your life. God will surely bless you in according to His will for your life.

2. Don't waste your trials. Everything happening in your life is training for reigning. Trials are coming upon you because God loves you and wants to use you for a glorious purpose.

It is by passing your tests and exams that you advance step by step into the place of being ready for God service.

3. See your trials as a form of discipline. Every trials we endure, is for the purpose of preparing us for His kingdom.

4. Love is long suffering. Genuine Christians are known through their suffering and love. So, use every opportunity to faithfully walk in mercy and love.

5. Stay away from sexual relationship. It will cause you more delays in your wilderness journey of life.

6. Pray, pray and pray always. Prayer will enable you to overcome. I repeat; use the Word of God (Exodus 14:14)(Isaiah 42:13)(Deu 9:3)(Hebrew 12:29)(Isaiah 66:15)(Deu 2:24)(Amos 7:4) to wage spiritual war against all the demons 👺😈👹 that is behind this school dream that lead to (stagnation)

7. Don't pray against the school exam dream. In fact, embrace it as your leaning curves and process to greatness.

8. Don't complain but give thanks unto God in all circumstances. Gratitude is the key that will bring power and grace to help you in all circumstances.

9. Whatever happens to you whether it is an attack or betrayal, it happened for a reason. Reflect upon the reasons why it happened.

The reason may be that an attack happened because it could. Learn your lesson and ensure that it cannot happen again.

READ 👇

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Writing Exams In Dreams - My Experience by Lostchild(m): 2:24am On Oct 28, 2023
MY STORY
I never went to any physical university. I am a high school drop out. My earthly father hated me so much. He hated me to a point where he wished I was never born into this earth.

The Word Himself (John 15:18-20 ) said. If the world hates you, just remember that, it has hated me first. 19 If you belonged to the world, then the world would love you as its own. But I choose you from the world, and you do not belong to it, that is why the world hates you. 20 If people persecute me they will persecute you too.

I was very small🚶, when my earthly father plainly told me he has no hands in my life. He has money and even sent his others children to private schools, and university, but he said to my face, I have no hands 👐 in your life.

My own mother was out of the marriage when I was 10 years old. My mother became busy spending and lavishing money on my sister's, their children and also to a point of financing their husbands. She was spiritually blinded to see that her 10 years old🚶needed her help and protection.

At the age of 11🚶12 years old, I began to work, watching plate in a restaurant and fetching water for people just to clothe myself and pay for my education. I worked and personally train myself to SS3 in secondary (high school)

I was the poorest student in school with torn out uniform. Sometimes I will go to school bare foot with no sleepers or sandal. Despite the brutal hatred and persecution of my earthly father, I kept on walking and pressing on with life.

In year 2002, I drop out of school.

For many years I was in pains and regret that I never got the opportunity to reach to the university level. I thought education will take me far in life, but in God - your physical education is not needed. The highest qualification and certificate you need and will later have is the Spirit and (Presence of God)

Even many university graduate and lecturers of today are still writing exams in their dreams. For He said in (John 14:23) Whoever loves me will obey my word, and my Father and I will love him, and we will come to him and live with him.

He said in (Isaiah 57:15) I am the high and Holy God, who lives forever. I live in a high and holy place, but I also live with people who are humble and repentant, so that I can restore their confidence and hope.

God my maker was always with me, although I never knew Him at that time. Yes, it was God permissive Will that I should not further my education. If you are a child of divine commission, your physical education does not matter much.

At the age of 18-20, the Lord began to prosper my business and works in a high dimension. I was prospering in all areas of life. Whatever I touch instantly become blessed. My earthly father began to physically persecute and attack all my efforts to progress, so I left him and went to live with my elder brother.

While living with my brother, I then fully engage myself in charity - which is the work of destiny. I was using the works of my hands to fulfill my destiny. I mean, doing that which God has commission me - to help people who needed help.

The scripture (John 15:1-5) says; I am the vine, and my father is the gardener. He breaks off every branch in me that does not bear fruits, and He prunes every branch that does bear fruits, so that it will be clean and bear more fruits.

He said in verse ³-⁴) You have been made clean by the teaching I have given you. Remain United to me, and I will remain united to you. A branch cannot bear fruits by itself. It can do so if it remains in the vine. In the same way you cannot bear fruits unless you remain in me.
5 I am the vine and you are the branches. Those who remain in me and I in them will bear much fruits; for you can do nothing without me.

This is where the school dream, came into my life.

READ 👇

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Writing Exams In Dreams - My Experience by Lostchild(m): 2:24am On Oct 28, 2023
Please note; this exam dream does not apply to only Christians. It applies to every humans on earth that is chosen by God to bear fruits. Wether you be Muslim, Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist, Taoist, you can be a chosen vessel, a seed of God that bears fruits

Age 21
I moved to another part of my home city and settled in the biggest boulevard in my state. In this new boulevard, the Lord channeled me into a new career that will exalt me to glory. I was at the road to my destiny, but I made constant regrettable mistake. I did sexual relationship with Jezebel's - the destiny killers

This sexual sin has destroyed many destiny and will continue to subject many boys and girls into suffering and life regrets

If I had know, I would not have indulge myself in any sex relationship. This sex relatie with wrong women now open doors for demonic attacks from all areas of my life.

The devils were working very fast to destroy and remove me from the earth, but the Angels were batting to keep me on earth. My ignorance made it worse for my Angels.

EXAM DREAM
When I sleep, I will dream and see myself in classroom with others. At first I did not see it as something to be worried about. I thought I was having the dream because I drop out of secondary school.

Year 2008; I was at the end of my strength. Because of this exam dream, I was no longer able to prosper anymore. I was facing severe attacks and battles

I started planning suicide because of the devils attacks that root suffering. In my last attempt, the Lord intervene and thwarted my suicide plan.

After two years having this dream in suffering, God gave me rest - money 💷 which only lasted for just 30 days

READ 👇

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Writing Exams In Dreams - My Experience by Littlechild(m): 2:27am On Oct 28, 2023
7. 📃
MY MISTAKE
When money 💶 came, I was thinking on how to invest and enhance myself. I never thought about women but the powers that be, started bringing women upon women into my path. This constant evil women was a (tricks) of Satan. 👇
https://www.nairaland.com/6902138/she-giving-out-free-sex

They wanted to use their female agent to open doors for attacks. This was why I talks about your mistakes that will cause you stagnation

I was not mature and can't handle God blessings. This is why the exam dream will educate you with trials and make you mature. My greatest mistakes at that time was having sex with the human agents of darkness. Each time I had sex, the blessings of God would stop. I will find myself again in another bondage (stagnation)

The demonic attack became so heavy. The devil's wanted to take my life because they where seeing my 👑.

Classroom Dream.
When I sleep, I will see myself sitting in a chair inside a class room with others. Like I said before, I thought I was dreaming of my secondary school old days.

My severe suffering continues and I felt like dying. My life was constantly in dangers. I was constantly escaping death traps upon death trap every year. The devil's don't want me to breathe or have rest. The spiritual hunting, the attacks and battles was so heavy to the point where I started hiding.

In seeking for solution to the spiritual attacks, I went to different churches. I was going to church upon various church because, I wanted to be free from attacks and bondage.

I wanted to prosper like before. I wanted to serve God. But you see these churches and pastors of today? 95% of them are still writing exams in their dream.

Many Pastors and Prophets are even still writing exams in their dream.. There is no exception in God.

READ 👇

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Writing Exams In Dreams - My Experience by Littlechild(m): 2:28am On Oct 28, 2023
8. 📃
Year 2009
During year 2009, I was poisoned by a friend and almost died. The poison affected my heart but God removed the poison and healed me. I prayed and waited for the Lord throughout the year 2009 to channel me to my next level.
As I waited on the Lord, my ex damsel came back looking for me. She told me she still want me back. She said she can't seem to love another man except me. I painfully rejected her request. People around me wondered why I would reject and run away from such a beauty queen, but deep inside me I knew it was a trap of Satan. The enemies wanted to use her again to hold me down. After one year of me waiting and praying unto God, I went to SCOAN.

Years 2010 to 2012
After T.B Joshua lay hands on me, I became free and God gave me rest - money 💴 for me again but in a slow pace. God wanted me to learn how to manage resource.

Despite all I went through, I made another mistake - of having Sex with a marine girl.👇
https://www.nairaland.com/6891474/marine-girl-dated

Immediately I had sex with Marine girl, I find myself in another round of suffering. Having sex with women really limited me in life and brought me troubles and suffering for many years.

Exam dream.
I will sleep and dream I was in classroom with others, writing exams. My suffer continues and was getting worse each year

December 2012
I escaped more death and decide I will not date or have sex with any woman gain. I needed to find out the root cause of my life troubles. I needed to discover more about the mysterious events in my life.

I was constantly dreaming I was inside a classroom with others. At first, I thought I was seeing myself with my ex- school mates, but I was wrong. Listen; your ignorance is a bondage that lead you to other form of bondage.

Those people you see with yourself in classroom are not your past school mate. They are people like you in God who are going through same trials, same wilderness and same journey of destiny.

READ👇

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Writing Exams In Dreams - My Experience by Littlechild(m): 2:28am On Oct 28, 2023
9. 📃
Please Note; financial breakthrough comes only after every two years. It doesn't last more than 30 days.[/b]. God does this just to give me rest, a rest that will last for just only 30 days.

After the 30 days of rest is over, the Lord will promote me to the next level of suffering that is worse than the previous year.

Every two years, I always received promotion in suffering. Each classes of trials subject me to new level and of suffering.

Year 2013
This Exam School Dreams Continues. I was constantly (stagnant) rising and falling. By January 2013, my suffering has become so bad that, the Lord gave me money, 💸 a rest that lasted for only 30 days.

It was a pattern of repetition circles upon circles of event which led me to rising and falling (stagnation)

Immediately the 30 days has completed, the Lord stopped the breakthrough. I was not sad because it was a spiritual pattern. I became tired of my life troubles and failures

During the evening, I sat down and starting thinking about my continuous life troubles. I then thought about my past failures and new upcoming struggles. I thought about the new upcoming difficulties and life challenges will be worse than previous. I was very right. It was very bad.

My entire life has been nothing but battles, battles, struggles, struggles, hardship, limitations, stagnation upon stagnation. The journey is always on the same circles, I painfully blurted out in my heart

By this time in year 2013, I had been making plans for a new business which is not even on the permissive will of God talk less of the perfect will of God.

The Voice Of God
God began to speak to me about His divine will for my life. He said I should put all my new business plans aside and continue unto the path of my wilderness.

God began to reveal some things about myself and also show me panorama of event, giving me glimpse of upcoming event that will unfold. It is like looking through a glass.

God then told me He will give and wear me a crown 👑 of glory.

My readers; Please listen, don't be deceived. There is a price tag behind everything God promised to give you. Either you will pay the heavy price before receiving it, or you will pay the price after you have received it.

After God spoked to me, my suffer increased. It is like my suffering was raise from gear 6 to gear 10. Each promotion of suffering is a next level in the college of God. Each promotion into a higher classroom is = a higher level of suffering.

Each promotion - level in your life brings new Devils in your life which makes your suffering worse than previous years.

In Feb 2014; I then declare spiritual war against all the rulers of darkness. I went into prayers because I realize that, I needed to deal with all the Idols - Demons that is behind my constant rising and falling leading me to brutal suffering.

The Exam School Dreams Continues. I began to wage war against the Devils that is behind this school dream. I knew I must deal with them if not, they will kill me in suffering

READ👇

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Writing Exams In Dreams - My Experience by Littlechild(m): 2:29am On Oct 28, 2023
10. 📃
Year 2015.
Like I said before, breakthrough money always comes after 2 years of chronic suffering. When money 💴 came, it only lasted for just 30 days because I made mistake.

This time, the Devils 👹😈👺 knew I will not make any sexual mistake again, so they used another strategy to attack my finance.

Please Note. When you are expecting or experiencing breakthrough in your life, you must not quarrel with anyone. This is a strategy demons has been using since time immemorial to open doors to attacks God blessings unto men.

See the link. https://www.nairaland.com/6902272/why-must-avoid-quarreling

READ👇

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Writing Exams In Dreams - My Experience by Lostchild(m): 12:54pm On Oct 28, 2023
11. 📃
Year 2016;
I continue praying against these foundational powers behind my exam dream. By this time, I had realize that this exam dream was behind my rising and falling. And that behind the scene of this school dream, are demons at works.

The Devils started using every human available to attacks me. I refused to respond to their physical attacks because I learnt my lessons from what happened to me in 2015 in the link above. 👆

In 2016, I wrote 📝 exams in dreams and pass all my test and trials. I was happy when I woke up from this dream.
I then thought all my suffering was over. I never knew I had been promoted to another tough class of straight six years of severe long suffering with no rest.

The school dream continue with a more severe suffering. I was even begging food just to survive. The worst part is that the whole world was against me. The Devils began to use every human available to wage war against me.

I have loss good friendship. I had loss so much prospect in life. I had loss so much money in my life. I was like (Job in verse 1:11-12)

Thanks to en elderly Papa. He was an elderly man that loves me so much. He was the one giving me food every morning and evening for two years. Sometimes the man wished he was the one that gave birth to me. He loves my person and character so much. He will show me kindness more than his own sons. May the Lord reward him in his after life, amen.

In 2017. I started praying against this school dream. I will write prayers in ledgers of books and try to use these scriptures (John 19:30)(Gal 5:1)(Ephesian 1:7) to kill this exam school dream out of my life.

The more I pray against the exam - school dream, the more I have it.

By late 2017, it has dawn on me that I was waisting my time praying against exam dream. So, I embrace the exam dream as part of my school and learning process and price to greatness.

There is an adage that says; uneasy is the head that wears the 👑 crown.

READ👇

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Writing Exams In Dreams - My Experience by Lostchild(m): 12:55pm On Oct 28, 2023
12. 📃
In Year 2018-2019-2020
After my battle with Satan, I kept on praying as recommended. By late 2019, the Devils no longer have access to my life anymore. That was when I realized that, behind this exam dream, the Angels of God are involve.

My life was constantly under control by invisible powerful forces. The Lord didn't allowed me to do what others does because there is no short cut. He didn't even allow me to work. God was even bringing buyer to come and buy my properties. He determine what comes into my life and what will not come into my life.

I have people in my family that works offshore, but I was way richer than them. But when things became bad for me, they wanted to give me offshore work, but the Lord silenced it.

All my attempt to do or make a living was blocked. Every financial doors or opportunity that will hold me in one place, the Lord will silenced it. He wants me to keep moving - walking through the wilderness journey.

Like I said before, in the college of God, you must take every course. You can never received double promotion.

In late 2019, the Lord prompted me to move. I began to move from one town to another.

Within two years, I moved to 7 different towns. I made every effort and tried to go back home, the Lord blocked all my effort to go back my Egypt.

In year 2021. The Lord show me a town and prompt me to move to the town, I did and settled there. The women instantly started fighting me again. I sat down in tears and asked God, why, why?

I then thought to myself, let me wait to see why God brought me to this new town. When it got to the very month the Lord always give me gift. He brought breakthrough for me again that lasted for just only 30 days.

He brought the breakthrough money so that I can use it to move out of the town. At first, I was so excited and I thought all my trials and suffering was over. No, I was very wrong.

My trials and suffering = life lessons continued.

READ👇

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Writing Exams In Dreams - My Experience by Lostchild(m): 12:58pm On Oct 28, 2023
13. 📃
Year 2021 to 2023
Like I said before, my entire life was like a repetition circles of circle of life pattern. I already knows the pattern, so I kept playing along and adjusting my life to each pattern that come.

It is like when you know the answer to every mathematics test and exam question given to you.

School Dream Changes.
This exam dreams continue but now in a different way. I will dream and see myself standing on a classroom. Not sitting down and having a book or a paper to write. The reason for not having a paper to write was because I had stopped prayer unto God. This was another dangerous mistake I made. It is like disconnecting myself from the blessed spring of life.

When I sleep, I will still see myself inside classroom with others wanting to write exams and something will be hindering me. I know all the answer to the question but something will be hindering me. This was as a result of enemies using foolish neighbours to distract me from the mathematic test given unto me by God.

By late 2022, I felt like dieing. I wanted to badly commit suicide because of this exam dream that has root many years of injustice and suffering.

I prayed and cried, O God strengthen me, He did as I asked.

I was very tired of the wilderness journey but I kept on walking. I prayed again, O God strengthen me, he did again as I asked.

Please Note; in your wilderness journey, you must not complain unto God. You can cry and pray to Him but don't just complain.

I then remember that I had one month left to my miracle month. The timing month I normally received gift from God.

The School Exam Dream Changed Again.
This time I was inside a classroom with others, updating my note very fast. Every one is waiting to submit their notebook to the Teacher of all teachers, God Himself.

I was in a hurry to update my notebook because of physical distractions and the time I stopped praying. All these are symbolic of my mess up.

Instead of me to focus in my trials, I was paying attention to neighbours that are not relevant in my life and future. This was the reason I was inside the classroom standing and updating my note in the dream I have missed a lot due to distractions from neighbours.

Year 2023.
When I got to the very miracle month and God timing in my life, I had the school dream again. I had wrote 📝 my exam and pass. For the first time in 17 years of having this school dream in my life, I saw my exam result 📃. It was mark with red biro (pen) ✒

BOOM 💥 there comes a gift and package 📦 from God again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Writing Exams In Dreams - My Experience by Lostchild(m): 1:00pm On Oct 28, 2023
One month Later
I had the school dream again. I was inside the classroom with my school mates discussing as over comers. We came out of the classroom with joys in our hearts as fresh graduate.

Like I said before, for the first time in 17 years of having school dream, I saw myself walking outside from the classroom. I woke up in my bed with smile on my face. I knew my wilderness journey is over.

5 months later
I had the dream again. I saw myself walked into that very same classroom. I saw new student has filled the whole classroom. There was no seat for me inside the classroom. Each time I previously had this dream, I normally seat at the front chair with other students by my side writing.

But I saw that my former classroom and former seat has been taken by other students. I am no longer a student but a graduate in the college of God.

I paid the heavy price of greatness. I have paid the price for the crown 👑 God promised me. It is time for God to now wear me the crown by transitioning me from Grass to Glory

THE MESSAGE
Great men are not born great, they pay the price for it. People define greatness in many ways, but what is greatness all about?
Is it fame?
Is it wealth?
Is it intelligence?
Is it success?

Your greatness is revealed not by your success, but by the painful cross. Most people cannot pay the price of greatness because the road to greatness is continuously painful for long time.

Greatness requires sacrifices and there is no sacrifice without pain. The kind of sacrifices required for greatness is the ones that make the process continuously painful for long time.

If you want to be good it will be painful only every now and then, and many people can still handle it. But being great is a totally different level. The pain is much deeper and it is continuous. Very few people can endure this kind of pain and that's why there are very few great people. Most people naturally choose things that bring pleasures to them. Its unnatural to choose pain over pleasure, let alone doing it continuously for long time.

But that's what I believe is the secret to greatness:
The secret to greatness is choosing pain over pleasures continuously for a long time.

By Vonda G. Nelson

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Writing Exams In Dreams - My Experience by Lostchild(m): 1:02pm On Oct 28, 2023
15. 📃
ABOUT THE COLLEGE OF GOD
Writing exam or attending school in the dream is a pure symbolic. It shows you are in the school of the spirit. This spiritual school is also well know as the university of God.

The outcome of this school dream is many years of severe trials and long suffering.

This university of God is physically known as your physical trials and suffering on earth. How you endure and overcome each phase - classes of trials will determine your next level of suffering. It is just like that of you ascending physically from the lowest level of suffering (grace) to the highest level of wealth (glory) known as from grass to glory

This college of God, or school of the spirit is the main reason why you or some people keep seeing themselves in a classroom with others, writing test and exam in their dreams.

Those people you see as classmate in your dream are not your former school mate. They are virtuous people like you with same wilderness experience - journey of destiny in same class of (trials)

In this college of God, there is no short cut. No matter how smart or how physically educated you think you are. If you try to use short cut, you will fail and remain in that spiritual level.

For in the things of God, there is no short cut. You must take every courses, which is classes of trials in different phases of your life.

If you keep failing your test and trials, you will have a circles of repeat that can last for more years than required. I mean, you will be on that level -class- until you learn your lesson and humble yourself to pass your test and exams. (Overcoming your physical trials).

Your life and trials here on earth is like a spiritual school just like we have physical school - grades . (classes of trials)

Your walk with God, faith in God, faithfulness in all things, tenacity, perseverance and patient/endurance will determine your next level in the school of the spirit.

This college of God ( known as your trials) supercede all earthly schools and church ministry. It will heavily educate you in God's love and light, which will remove from you veils upon veils of blindness. It neutralize spiritual blindness and ignorance. It bring one to its very kneel, which result humility

•Why do you think some pastors are spiritually blind?
•What about the blind wicked proud politicians?
•What about the doctors that has spiritual blindness?
•What about the university lecturers, bankers and tradesmen's that are spiritually blind?

Are they above not physically educated, with college degrees?

The college of God will heavily dealt with your character - pride - greed and lust through many years of pain and long suffering. Just like the antidotes of a poison is itself a poison

Without this proper dosses of discipline, spiritual and physical maturity; any quick success in your life will become dangerous to your spiritual well-being.

How?

Because quick success will hinders God ultimate eternal purpose and destiny for your life. God will surely bless you according to your calling and His timing in your life

Wealth from God will come in God's timing, after you have patiently overcome your trials. For His Blessings Added No Sorrow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Writing Exams In Dreams - My Experience by Lostchild(m): 1:03pm On Oct 28, 2023
WORDS OF KNOWLEDGE
God will allow and use the works of the Devils to discipline his children. One of the primary ways that God disciplines us is by allowing us to experience injustices at the hands of others. He allows us to be tested, watching for a response of trust in Him and forgiveness toward our offenders.

The purpose of Gods discipline is to equip our hearts with Christ likeness. For they indeed for a few days chastened us as seemed best to them, but He for our profit, that we may be partakers of His holiness. (Hebrews 12:10)

The first wrong response is to despise Gods correction by denying our need for it. One way some despise His discipline is by only seeing their pressures as an attack of Satan without regarding the fact that God often wants to speak correction to us in them. Thus, we regard His discipline too lightly.

The second wrong reaction is to be discouraged by Gods reproofs so that we feel overwhelmed. These are the ones who quit following hard after God in times of pressure. We must not be either insensitive or hypersensitive when our heavenly Father points out our faults and errors. We need to learn to take our needed medicine or correction with a right attitude of grateful love for God. Gods overall goal for us is that we be conformed to the image of His Son (Rom. 8:29).

2 Likes

Re: Writing Exams In Dreams - My Experience by Lostchild(m): 1:11pm On Oct 28, 2023
17. 📃
Does Every One Have This Dream?
No, not everyone will have this school dream. Only those with divine calling will have it.

Can God Open Financial Doors For You?
Yes, He can open a financial door for you but that doesn't mean that He has started blessing you. The blessings of God is extreme and you need to develop Godly characters to maintain God blessings.

・Love
・Joy
・Peace
・Patient (Endurance)
・Kindness
・Goodness
・Faithfulness
・Meakness
・Humility
・Self-control

These above are the qualities that will qualify you for the never ending flow from abundant rivers of God's blessings. To develops these Godly characters above are the main reason why you must take every course in the college of God on this earth to be physically and spiritually bless by God.

Godly characters only comes through long-suffering. You must pay the price of faith to obtain all your heart desires from God.

For you to obtain all your heart desires, you must patiently wait upon the Lord. You must faithfully endure unjust suffering.

If you want to share God's glory, you must also share His suffering.

For you to receive the glorious crown👑, you must be willing to endure your cross of crucifixion which result to suffering, poverty, persecution, humiliation and tears.

Trying to use a shot cut can only put you in more bondage that may likely destroy you and your generations.

Most of the things you crave for right now, you don't need them on your journey of faith which is your true life and the pathway to your destiny.

You must learn to let go of many things and look unto what is ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Writing Exams In Dreams - My Experience by sholikay(m): 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2023
Hmmmmm!.... Strange things...

3 Likes

Re: Writing Exams In Dreams - My Experience by Homeboiy: 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2023
You again?

4 Likes

Re: Writing Exams In Dreams - My Experience by Hemeshemeheru(m): 9:00am On Oct 29, 2023
Topic like this should given serious attention

3 Likes

Re: Writing Exams In Dreams - My Experience by brosom(m): 11:13am On Oct 29, 2023
I fellowed it throughout.

I've been having dreams like this for years now but don't really understand it, sometimes I'll even pray against it thinking it was a set back until I came across a fellowship that gave me a deeper interpretation of it and what it means.

After which I no longer worry my self whenever see such dreams, in fact I count it joy whenever it happens.. I know it is to keep me in check and also to create consciousness in me that life is a process/stages.. More importantly, that life outside God is nothing but and illusion that trapped the real man (which is the spirit man) that makes the journey to the kingdom of God.. flesh of a man is also an illusion and not real, it is a temporal sack bag that hosts the spirit because one day the body(sack bag) will die and the spirit person continues the journey in the other side of existence..

Life entirely is the deepest mystery..

3 Likes

Re: Writing Exams In Dreams - My Experience by Emmaximus: 2:31pm On Oct 29, 2023
Thanks so much I was blessed reading this thanks

2 Likes

Re: Writing Exams In Dreams - My Experience by youngreva(m): 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2023
Lostchild:
FAITH TIMING
When God speak to you about your future, He will give to you a timing. The timing may be a certain year, or in higher times, He will give or time you with a certain month.

When God spoked to me, He told me about my transition from grass to glory. He then gave me a certain month which became my light house. God never told me the year. I knew the month of my rising from grass to glory, but not the year.

Every year when that month is approaching, I will be expecting promotion. When the month come, I always do receive a promotion and package 🎁 from God.

Around November last year, I was very down. I decide to endure into this year. This year 2023, when I was getting very closer to the month, I had the school dream again. In this dream, I was inside a class room preparing for my final exams. I was in a hurry and started updating all my notes for submission. As I was doing that, I woke up from bed with a smile on my face 😎. I knew my wilderness is almost over.

When I got into the very transitional month of the Lord timing over me, I had the school dream again. I saw myself in the same class room with others. I had wrote 📝 my exams and pass. I look at my hands and I saw my exams results. It was marked with red pen ✒ - biro. I woke up from bed with another smile on my face.

I saw my exam result for the first time in 17 years of having the school dream. I knew I had pass all the test from my earthly trials.

The Next Month
I had the school dream again. I was inside the same classroom with my school mates discussing as flyers. We came out of the classroom with joys in our hearts as fresh graduate. For the first time in 17 years of having school dream, I saw myself walking outside from the classroom with others. I woke up in my bed with a mighty smile on my face. I knew my wilderness journey is over.

Five Months Later.
I had the dream again. I saw myself walked into that very same classroom. I saw new student has filled the whole classroom. There was no seat for me inside the classroom. Each time I previously had this dream, I normally seat at the front with other students by my side.

But I saw that my former classroom and former seat has been taken by other new students. I am no longer a student but a graduate from the university of God. I woke up from this school dream with a smile of hope on my face. I knew it was time for God to transition me from Grass to Glory.

THE QUESTIONS
Have you ever wondered why you sleep and in your dreams, you always see yourself with unknown people inside a classroom, taking test and writing exams?

Why will someone who has left school 22 years ago, always dream and still see himself in a classroom with others?

What on earth will make a man who has graduated from the university, done with NYSC but yet still find himself in a class - room in dream?

Not everyone is experiencing this dream, and many don't fully know the true definitions and meaning of this symbolic dream. As for those of you who open this thread just to know more about this dream, the answer to these question above is hidden inside the five scripture below.

•Romans 8:28-30
•James 4:6
•James 1:2-4
•Galatians 5:22-23
•Hebrew 12:5-10

READ 🔛

Mehn! I’m just seeing this thread now and before I opened it was 22 posts. I then clicked and saw you made this post at exactly 2:22 am wow!

It’s the synchronicity for me , this is really significant to me because 22 is my number of synchronicities I do see it everywhere and now it’s confirmed this info is meant for me and we are in alignment.
Thank you so much for this 🤧🙏❤️

3 Likes

Re: Writing Exams In Dreams - My Experience by Littlechild(m): 5:42am On Nov 02, 2023
@Pidaa
I understand you are fairing through tough times.

I once told you there is nothing like spirit of backwardness. Even what you see as backwardness (setback) is person spiritual state of being. While stagnantion is a constant spiritual manipulation by external forces.

For example
If the two leg of a person is chain to each other, this will bring limitations in life. The person can still move on in life but in snail pace.

If the leg of a person is spiritually chained to a slab or the Spirit of a person is tied to a tree, this will bring setback. Whatever the person does to move forward in life will only result financial loss -backwardness. The witches are the one that operate in this manner.

Keep to mind that, there is no short cut in God. You must take every course - trials. Your spiritual education which is your earthly trials and suffering is more important to God.

Your trials supercede all physical education. It will educate you in God light and love.

My Advice. Learn as much as you can from those who has gone before you. See yourself as a student. You will obtain expo that will help you to graduate and pass your exams in the college of God - which is the school of the spirit (trials)

As long as you keep praying asking Him for help, He will surely vindicate and bless you according to His will for your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Writing Exams In Dreams - My Experience by Sojotus(m): 10:22am On Nov 04, 2023
I am blessed by this. I also see myself in schools when I sleep.
The one that troubles me the most is that I always eat in my dreams. I have done everything possible but it doesn't stop, even after long hour prayer. Please can you advice me on what to do?

1 Like

Re: Writing Exams In Dreams - My Experience by Lostchild(m): 12:27pm On Nov 04, 2023
Sojotus:
I am blessed by this. I also see myself in schools when I sleep.
The one that troubles me the most is that I always eat in my dreams. I have done everything possible but it doesn't stop, even after long hour prayer. Please can you advice me on what to do?

@Sojotus
Your two dream is connected to each other.

How?

1. If you are having school dream, it is a sign you are a chosen vessel of God. A person with a high calling. You must pay the heavy price or else, you are going no where.

2. Like I said before, the school dream is a 50/50 spiritual manipulation. The Devils will attack your life, God will use their attack to reshape your life.

The Devils that is behind the exam dreams are also the one feeding you with poisonous food. What you are eating are not even normal food but camouflage of infirmity. Most of the attack in our lives take place in our sub physical spheres, known as our dream spiritual world.

What I mean is, they the Devils will project from their Astra spheres of darkness into our sub physical spiritual spheres to attack and manipulate.

3. The Christian life is a warfare. The reason you are still eating in the dream is because you are not praying enough. You need to learn how to fight the enemies - foundational powers by praying warfare on 1 hour on daily basis.

Once you are ready, you start dealing with these forces of darkness. Immediately you eat mango in your dream, then your enemies are in trouble.

I repeat; if you have not eat Mango in your dream, then your prayer is strong enough to touch them.

The Unknown Secret Of Prayer Revealed here 👇
https://www.nairaland.com/7873865/unknown-secret-prayer-revealed#126348343

https://www.nairaland.com/7716777/3-type-anointing-revealed#123604426

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Writing Exams In Dreams - My Experience by Sojotus(m): 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2023
Lostchild:

@Sojotus
Your two dream is connected to each other, how?

1. If you are having school dream, it is a sign you are a chosen vessel of God. A person with a high calling. You must pay the price or else, you are going no where.

2. Like I said before, the school dream is a 50/50 spiritual manipulation. The Devils will attack your life, God will use their attack to reshape your life.

The Devils that is behind the exam dreams are also the one feeding you with poisonous food. What you are eating are not even food but camouflage of iniquity. Most of the attack in our lives take place in our sub physical spheres, known as our dream spiritual world.

What I mean is, they the Devils will project from their Astra spheres of darkness into our sub physical spiritual spheres to attack and manipulate.

3. The Christian life is a warfare. The reason you are still eating in the dream is because you are not praying enough. You need to learn how to fight the enemies - foundational powers by praying warfare on 30/40 minutes on daily basis

Once you are ready and you start dealing with these forces of darkness, immediately you eat mango in your dream, then your enemies are in trouble.

I repeat; if you have not eat Mango in your dream, then your prayer is strong enough to touch them.

The Unknown Secret Of Prayer Revealed here 👇
https://www.nairaland.com/7873865/unknown-secret-prayer-revealed#126348343

https://www.nairaland.com/7716777/3-type-anointing-revealed#123604426

Thank you so much for taking out time to explain.

I haven't eaten mangoes in my dreams before. Yesterday, I had a vigil and I slept at about 3am. I woke up to remember I ate garri. What is most upsetting is that I am on a long fast.
I have been eating in my dream since I can remember. It happens sporadically when I intend to fast.
Also, Please I am not used to communicating on Nairaland, I don't understand the interface. Please can we chat on other platforms. I really really need your help. I have a lot to discuss but can't mention it here.

I'm the only male in my family and I sense I have a lot of battles to fight but don't know how to go about it. Please can you help me. I am very honest Please. I strongly believe the trainings your receive will be essentially beneficial to me. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Writing Exams In Dreams - My Experience by Lostchild(m): 10:39am On Nov 05, 2023
Sojotus:

I am ready to take on this journey. I have been in search of mentors to put me through. I refuse to continue to be a prey in the hands of Satan. I have received many great visions and prophecies concerning my life. I can't allow the devil sift me like wheat.
I really do wish to communicate with you outside nairaland.

1. Without the full armour of God, you can't deal with foundational powers. I wanted at first to ask you to get a faith shield, but was please to see you already got one. The prophetic promised you received from God is actually your faith shield.

I will share more light on a thread title "How to attack Demons

2. The promised you have received from God is just the mind of God concerning your life and future. God is like an architect that draw and design a building plans. He gave the architectural design and plans to the Angels who are like the engineers - that will build it.

Your destiny is like a building plan of God. It is you the owner of the building that will provide the materials via constant prayers and walk of faith in God for the building project to be built.

Many people have complained that they have received many prophetic promise from God, and none of these prophecy has come to pass. It is because of their ignorance that brought about the delays and unfulfilled prophetic promised from God.

As long as they keep failing their test, they will remain in one level and not see the manifestation of the promised

3. Some people have received prophetic promised from God which manifest within few months. Like I said before, it is either you pay the price now for what God will give will you or you will pay the price later.

That your exam dream is connected to the prophetic promise and plans of God for your life. If you don't fight for it to manifest, the Devils will fight to stop the manifestation of God word in your life.

I will write you later about your request.
Re: Writing Exams In Dreams - My Experience by Littlechild(m): 10:39pm On Nov 05, 2023
@Sojotus

Around last month, I replied your DM twice but I never got any reply from you. I even check my SPAM twice which was empty.

If you want, send me your direct contact email. I will 📧 you
Re: Writing Exams In Dreams - My Experience by Free2Fly: 2:46am On Nov 06, 2023
Lostchild:
1. 📃
I shared a story 📜 here on nairaland, on how a young American beauty fell in love with me. She wanted to marry me and also immigrate me to the United State of America. By now I would have been married, further my education, have kids, own properties there and here, and probably be a US citizen.

Unfortunately, I was stopped by spiritual enemies - the marine powers from my father's house.

If we may ask, why did God allowed the devils 👹 to thwart and stop my fast move?

God allowed me to be stopped because in the journey of destiny, there is no short cut. You must take the narrow and longest path.

When God incarnated, He didn't used shot cut in His own destiny on earth. Why do you think He will allow you to use short cut in your own destiny?

Even when He channeled the Israelite to their promised land, He used via the red sea and walked them through the wilderness. The Israelite fought many battles, and saw the valleys and mountain high views. What makes you think God will channel you to your destiny without you fighting battles?

You want to use shot cut to destiny?

Don't even think of it. There is no short cut in God. For in the college of God, you must take every course. You will not be given double promotion.

READ ON

Hmm, this schizophrenic again!

Your life just revolves around spiritual attacks, enemies, marine spirit, witches and wizard, etc.

Nawaoo.
Re: Writing Exams In Dreams - My Experience by Sojotus(m): 8:27am On Nov 06, 2023
Littlechild:
@Sojotus

Around last month, I replied your DM twice but I never got any reply from you. I even check my SPAM twice which was empty.

Hi, really? I didn't get your message. I don't know if it's safe for me to drop my email here. Please is there any other way I can send it?
Re: Writing Exams In Dreams - My Experience by Sojotus(m): 10:18am On Nov 06, 2023
Littlechild:
@Sojotus

Please you can mail me on

Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Recognize Mr Or Miss Right? / How Many Times Will U Forgive Your Cheating Partner Be4 Giving Him The Boot / Me & My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 181
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.