Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,245 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

"Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor (53228 Views)

Reno Omokri Lists 'The Wealthiest People In Nigeria In 1965' / Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu / Reno Omokri Lists President Tinubu’s Achievements In One Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by Perfectsouth(m): 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2020
ikennamadu1:

perfect answer for a retard atheist calling Jesus when motor enter gallop
lol,this one off me o
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by Righteousness2(m): 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2020
LikeAking:

Are u rich?

So BLESSED
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by TruthSeeker1: 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2020
Every sensible person knows these... tell us something really intelligent.
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by Khadrenaline(m): 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2020
If this man die, na wisdom kill am.

4 Likes

Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by banmee(m): 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2020
He forgot the most important one. Rule number 1 as a Nigerian in Nigeria, have principles and be honest and you go poor die.

1 Like

Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by Karleb(m): 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2020
Offering. Tithe. Seed. First fruit. Unnecessary attendance of church services.

The best way of all is to be a Nigerian.
A Nigerian is liable to be poor. For life!
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by BlessedNuel: 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2020
Thunder fire poverty
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by Kingrefreshed: 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2020
Tools4sale:
So true....

What is True

That man's brains is practicing shifting cultivation

I married when I live in a self con,with no car,no job,no child,no money but I have all. I mean almost everything I want.

Included landS in the east.

Don't let any man control your destiny based on his personal experience about life.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by NiklauseFred(m): 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2020
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Moreso, If you believe you can sustain your future with uncountable days of staking, and hoping to become the next Otedola with a squeezed ₦50 in your hand, then poverty is a sure odd for you.

Too much wisdom! cool
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He forgot the most important.

Spend your money on girls just to impress them or prove to them that you are man enough.

May God bless you abundantly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by Marine54(m): 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2020
Righteousness2:

Nobody needs to put you under pressure!
But I Tell you look for a good ground to sow seeds.
It is Amazing..

I Have Emptied my account got GOD on various occasions..

I Have Experienced Good things for it.

You Cannot give bigger than GOD.

Do it joyfully not by compulsion
I agree with you 100%, I am a living witness by GOD'S GRACE..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2020
Is Leah Sharibu still in captivity

She must have been totally brainwashed by those bastards
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by Babapyro: 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2020
This guy spend 100% of his time on social media, he is half a man

1 Like

Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by ikorodureporta: 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2020
abi na u say arrangee marriage good pass premarital sex.. na who no get job or biz for marry before??
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by Perfectsouth(m): 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2020
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Moreso, If you believe you can sustain your future with uncountable days of staking, and hoping to become the next Otedola with a squeezed ₦50 in your hand, then poverty is a sure odd for you.

grin una no just get joy walahi..
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by SILVERLINES: 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
Perfectsouth:
grin
Nowadays, I only go to church to pay my tithes..
Though I go to church very early in the morning to perform my weekly obligation..

MY PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD IS WHAT MATTERS..
get some senses boy, tithes have been abolished

1 Like

Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
Be working in bank and be blasting your salary, e go shock you

2 Likes

Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by Hahjascho(m): 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
K
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by stealmatic(m): 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
Righteousness2:
I won't agree totally with Number 4 because sowing my last card has blessed me Numerous times..

Infact, Most times once I am getting dry, i give it all out..

That has Blessed me so much.

ogbeni righteousness89 do live here,fraud pastor yansh,
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by Taiwojon(m): 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
nah!!!!!

all this without Jesus is still nothing.
but
1. you need to marry, go institute marriage
2. give birth to children, it is God gift.
3.give God all, God is the giver of all things
and lastly

GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by Weneda(m): 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

What is True

That man's brains is practicing shifting cultivation

I married when I live in a self con,with no car,no job,no child,no money but I have all. I mean almost everything I want.

Included landS in the east.

Don't let any man control your destiny based on his personal experience about life.
I wonder

1 Like

Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by paulshedrach31(m): 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2020
Righteousness2:
I won't agree totally with Number 4 because sowing my last card has blessed me Numerous times..

. You are a business man not a cheerful giver, if you give your last card to get a return on investment.

7 Likes

Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by Openyamind111(m): 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2020
Rule #1.. No do pass yourself..
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by UNCL3(m): 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2020
grin
I love this Reno, he's so on point
The last point got me cracking

1 Like

Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He forgot the most important.

Spend your money on girls just to impress them or prove to them that you are man enough.
NwaAmaipke of nairaland no be lie you talk. You also forgot to add something very important.
Wait for your father to die so that you can inherit his property.
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by Perfectsouth(m): 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2020
SILVERLINES:
get some senses boy, tithes have been abolished
o ye of no faith!!
Dey your dey, make I dey my dey...
Don't dabble into what you don't understand...
Am of age so your opinion doesn't count..
Na you dey feed me? Clothe me?
So leave me with my believe as long as I see result

2 Likes

Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by omanzo02: 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2020
I disagree with number 4, my kobo will not go into their private jet & limousine!
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by kingsvictor2: 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2020
coputa:
If you continue to think that the money you give to the church;tithes/offering/sowing of seeds are used by the pastor for his personal needs,then you are canal, because the things of God are spiritual and it looks foolish to an unbeliever.
If you don't give, you will never receive.
Ewu
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by ORIAYO70(m): 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
EBMedia:
Reno Omokri took to his Instagram handle to list the things that can lead a person to poverty, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJRco19hkCc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This man should just shut, he always presume he knows all laws of life....

Race most times does not belong to the Swift...

Think Reno
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by SILVERLINES: 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2020
Perfectsouth:
o ye of no faith!!
Dey your dey, make I dey my dey...
Don't dabble into what you don't understand...
Am of age so your opinion doesn't count..
Na you dey feed me? Clothe me?
So leave me with my believe as long as I see result
noticing ur insensitivity in this generation bothers me alot
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by Chris2863(m): 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2020
Na so. Story for kids
Righteousness2:
I am Tither
I am a Sowet

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari: "Osinbajo's VP Position Threatened" / Fashola, Ngige’s Convoy Crashes In Delta. Four Policemen Feared Dead / Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.