Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

"Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor (53230 Views)

Reno Omokri Lists 'The Wealthiest People In Nigeria In 1965' / Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu / Reno Omokri Lists President Tinubu’s Achievements In One Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by Juventus4life: 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2020
Righteousness2:
I won't agree totally with Number 4 because sowing my last card has blessed me Numerous times..
I am Tither
I am a Sower
Infact, Most times once I am getting dry, i give it all out..

That has Blessed me so much.

Is like you are a tithe taker not giver
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by adekolaelect(m): 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
We all know the right things but Religions and poverty has made many to reason with their noses .Religion create unconditional believe while poverty makes many to believe in miracles .

Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by azzima(m): 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2020
Righteousness2:

Nobody needs to put you under pressure!
Never allow anyone put you under Pressure!

But I Tell you look for a good ground to sow seeds.
It is Amazing..

I Have Emptied my account for GOD'S work on various occasions..

I Have Experienced Good things for it.
Things that I am not Qualified for.

You Cannot give bigger than GOD.

Do it joyfully not by compulsion
MUST you ALWAYS comment? No more Donald Trump being the King Cyrus of our time?? IDIOT!!!
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by geedee4real(m): 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
I disagree with number 4.
After my OND I search for a place I can work before going bk for HND, but all to no avail, so I stick to a 10,000 teaching job. During Shiloh 2012, I sow my one month salary as my Shiloh sacrifice offering asking God to give me a better job.
Two month after God surprised me with a job in an oil and gas company, a job 10 times higher than my qualification then.
Don't allow anybidy to deceive, its more blessed to give. I am a living witness.

2 Likes

Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2020
Righteousness2:
I won't agree totally with Number 4 because sowing my last card has blessed me Numerous times..
I am Tither
I am a Sower

Giving to the poor that need it or giving to private jet owners?
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2020
Sometimes, I wonder what this man smokes. He is not making sense in juxtaposition with modern day reality.

Times have changed. He should get that. This advice is no longer relevant in days world, especially in Nigeria, cos the young ones ain't getting married whilst jobless.

I need not say more. Everyone wants to be heard. So we have heard him.

QED.
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by Bunmhi(f): 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2020
That last one though
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by RuMiRgO1stSon: 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
coputa:
You can give your money to a herbalist or a soothsayer,I will give my own to God

correction� you mean "you will give your money to pastor dude" I guess.
God the supernatural, Sovereign doesn't need your kobo:
fid you see those beggars by the roadside?, they are the one God wants you to give them your money.
Thats what God Almighty said, not the gods of men in the suit.
Peace.

1 Like

Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by Kingrefreshed: 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
Farki:

And many people got married and had many kids they couldn't take care of so they had to give up opportunities to raise them. You are telling us to take a gamble which rarely pays out favourably based on your own personal experience.

Life itself is a gamble dear!!!!

Some also had money then once they married and started having kids everything grumbled down.

I am not a Pessimist Dear! I am always and constantly Optimistic about my future and I work towards that DAILY!

The choice is yours !!!
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by LINTUNE(m): 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Moreso, If you believe you can sustain your future with uncountable days of staking, and hoping to become the next Otedola with a squeezed ₦50 in your hand in a betting shop, then poverty is a sure odd for you.

gbam!
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by lavenderjade(m): 10:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
coputa:
If you continue to think that the money you give to the church;tithes/offering/sowing of seeds are used by the pastor for his personal needs,then you are canal, because the things of God are spiritual and it looks foolish to an unbeliever.
If you don't give, you will never receive.

how come chinese prosper pass Naija wey de pay tithe.. not that dey r Christians... religion too blind d blacks

2 Likes

Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by chidiebere2020(m): 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
Nafoje:
SEVEN-ODD; KICKOFF AT 8PM;
PAYMENT AFTER WINNING.
WHATSA-P;

0 9 1 32 24 84 55
rubbish odd u just made me loss 8k yesterday
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by pacespot(m): 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2020
Lol grin, this guy just dey dish out the ironclad words of wisdom little by little, I bet he has them plenty in his library.
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by EM123: 10:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
CodeTemplar:
No wonder we borrowed under your boss even with record earnings.
i no know why ur mumu no dey finish upon all the medicine wey i waybill for u?
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by isaacsegun(m): 11:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
coputa:
You cannot see God, he's a spirit.do his works,promote his ministry with your money,then he has collected it.Like I posted earlier, canal minded folks will never understand it, they always think the pastor is living large with their money, even if he does, you've done your part by building the house of God, you will surely get your reward.
Your type you will see your neighbor or a widow in need but you will never help, but you will carry the money go give people cruising in private jet grin My Muslim brothers and sisters, don't pay tithe to any imam, but rather they gave zakat to the poor as thought in their holy book, yet God still bless the ones that he will bless. Even though you carry your whole money go give pastor if you no use the God given brain you have and pray for favour from God, you go still poor.

2 Likes

Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by genkins(m): 11:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
kolade560:

Bro paying tithes is good, anyway let me say it works for me

People that do rituals, doesnt it work for them? Does it mean what works for you is the right thing?

1 Like

Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by InvertedHammer: 11:45pm On Dec 27, 2020
Righteousness2:
I am Tither
I am a Sower

/
If only you have an atom of faith and confidence in yourself, you will know that you could get same blessing or more without feeding the scammers called pastors.

You mocked God by believing that you cannot go straight to him. Where is your faith?

\

1 Like

Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by SirBunky85(m): 11:54pm On Dec 27, 2020
ikennamadu1:

perfect answer for a retard ... atheist calling Jesus when motor enter gallop
lol
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by herich(m): 12:01am On Dec 28, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

What is True

That man's brains is practicing shifting cultivation

I married when I live in a self con,with no car,no job,no child,no money but I have all. I mean almost everything I want.

Included landS in the east.

Don't let any man control your destiny based on his personal experience about life.

And you want to use your own personal experience to control other people's destiny too.
It worked for you doesn't mean it will work for everyone.
It could work for few,,, not all.
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by April4th(m): 12:06am On Dec 28, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He forgot the most important.

Spending your money on girls just to impress them or prove to them that you are man enough.

Welcome back bro, we sure miss you grin grin grin
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by kamalbob(m): 12:32am On Dec 28, 2020
Ajibade123:
the first two points is why majority of people in the north are poor
those guys have the mentality that they must give birth to many to increase Muhammad's ministry

Must you let everybody know that you are a fool? At least we aren't from the baby factory... Dirty pig, you are exactly the kinda children reno was talking about.. Poorly trained and don't know how to hold their mouth.. And talking about poverty, I want you to come to kano where I grew up, and justify your gutted reasoning from the first glance. I also want you to ask Mr Edward who is probably the richest southerner in Kano to tell you who helped him with a startup capital and paved a way for him. Go to kaduna also and see how we help your brothers but I don't expect a random hood rat like you to understand. Mtsww ungrateful morons

And don't even bother to reply me because I'm not gonna read your idiotic rants, so save your energy
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by InvertedHammer: 1:49am On Dec 28, 2020
genkins:

Who deceived you that you have to pay tithes?
/
What you are saying is akin to telling people not to invest with MBA Forex or MMM. It is best to free them until their stvpidity catches up with them. It is like talking to a wall. They are conditioned eternally to be so and are operating on factory-fitted gullibility. Why else would a housewife give her husband's car to a pastor? Some pastors bury their charms at the entrance of the "church" or altar. They are all men of God until caught. Don't beat a dead horse.

/
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by genkins(m): 5:59am On Dec 28, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
What you are saying is akin to telling people not to invest with MBA Forex or MMM. It is best to free them until their stvpidity catches up with them. It is like talking to a wall. They are conditioned eternally to be so and are operating on factory-fitted gullibility. Why else would a housewife give her husband's car to a pastor? Some pastors bury their charms at the entrance of the "church" or altar. They are all men of God until caught. Don't beat a dead horse.

/

U r so on point
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by Naijabad: 6:06am On Dec 28, 2020
Perfectsouth:
abeg free me make I dey deceive myself.. As long as I dey receive the blessings wey dey attached to am

Please mention the blessing attached to tithing that non tithers will never receive.
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by iamimohtal(m): 6:11am On Dec 28, 2020
coputa:
If you continue to think that the money you give to the church;tithes/offering/sowing of seeds are used by the pastor for his personal needs,then you are canal, because the things of God are spiritual and it looks foolish to an unbeliever.
If you don't give, you will never receive.
Lie
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by izubext007: 6:35am On Dec 28, 2020
Another recipe is ;

1) When u forget ur parents and lavish ur minimum wage on Abuja girls ......Mpape girls.

2) Having hope on bet 9ja.

3) living above ur income.

Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by Talentedini: 7:40am On Dec 28, 2020
[color=#990000][/color][quote author=LikeAking post=97476120]

Are u rich?

How is it your business?
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 7:45am On Dec 28, 2020
Righteousness2:
I am Tither
I am a Sower

You took the word from my mouth, countless times, God has proven to me that a tither never goes entirely broke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by Kingrefreshed: 8:13am On Dec 28, 2020
herich:

And you want to use your own personal experience to control other people's destiny too.
It worked for you doesn't mean it will work for everyone.
It could work for few,,, not all.

My point is ALWAYS try to be optimistic! Especially about the future! I think it's better than being a pessimist!
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by Xpress24(m): 8:49am On Dec 28, 2020
Ajibade123:
the first two points is why majority of people in the north are poor
those guys have the mentality that they must give birth to many to increase Muhammad's ministry
grin grin
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by Freelance363: 9:17am On Dec 28, 2020
Damn right. But there are still many others sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola, Ngige’s Convoy Crashes In Delta. Four Policemen Feared Dead / Oshiomhole, Tinubu Absent At APC Abuja Presidential Rally / Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.