Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

"Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor (53246 Views)

Reno Omokri Lists 'The Wealthiest People In Nigeria In 1965' / Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu / Reno Omokri Lists President Tinubu’s Achievements In One Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by Prymestrr(m): 9:22am On Dec 28, 2020
CodeTemplar:
No wonder we borrowed under your boss even with record earnings.

So wtf is your point here?
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by Prymestrr(m): 9:24am On Dec 28, 2020
coputa:
If you continue to think that the money you give to the church;tithes/offering/sowing of seeds are used by the pastor for his personal needs,then you are canal, because the things of God are spiritual and it looks foolish to an unbeliever.
If you don't give, you will never receive.

Stfu and go give that money to the less privileged or donate to motherless babies home.
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by kolade560: 10:23am On Dec 28, 2020
genkins:

People that do rituals, doesnt it work for them? Does it mean what works for you is the right thing?
What works for me is the right thing for me man.
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by coputa(m): 10:52am On Dec 28, 2020
Prymestrr:

Stfu and go give that money to the less privileged or donate to motherless babies home.
If everyone should give only to the less prevelage ;beggars,ophanages, bla bla,bla, which I suppose,the church is already doing, where will we gather to worship God and hear his word,under a tree or by the road side.Common,you people should wake up and shame Satan
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 28, 2020
I am not surprised that this thread died fast.
When Reno bashes females, all the f@ggots here will laugh till the 10th page.

But he just told you how stupid most of you are and you have suddenly developed erectile dysfunction.

Fools.
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by Ajibade123(m): 12:24pm On Dec 28, 2020
kamalbob:

Must you let everybody know that you are a fool? At least we aren't from the baby factory... Dirty pig, you are exactly the kinda children reno was talking about.. Poorly trained and don't know how to hold their mouth.. And talking about poverty, I want you to come to kano where I grew up, and justify your gutted reasoning from the first glance. I also want you to ask Mr Edward who is probably the richest southerner in Kano to tell you who helped him with a startup capital and paved a way for him. Go to kaduna also and see how we help your brothers but I don't expect a random hood rat like you to understand. Mtsww ungrateful morons

And don't even bother to reply me because I'm not gonna read your idiotic rants, so save your energy

I am not supposed to reply you but I need to let you know that it is not necessary to reply a post that touched you and made you feel guilty
FYI I have nothing against the north I only mentioned one of it obvious problems (the south also has it own problems)
I was expecting you to counter what I wrote and proclaimed it as false not with those essays you replied with
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by herich(m): 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

My point is ALWAYS try to be optimistic! Especially about the future! I think it's better than being a pessimist!

Optimism is cool but facing reality gives one stability and focus, instead of daydreaming,,, which may not materialise.
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by Ayobami7(m): 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
Wow okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Geo Political Zones / #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ / 2023: Jandor Emerges Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.