Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,679 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

"Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor (53125 Views)

Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu / Reno Omokri Lists President Tinubu’s Achievements In One Week / "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by udemzyudex(m): 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Mumumu(mumu with muni). Is Jonathan opposite of bubu?

Na you be capital mumu.
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by Adaanna(f): 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
grin grin
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by Farki: 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
Made sense, religion is one of the oldest and most profitable scams humans could have ever conceived.

4 Likes

Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by UncommonLogic: 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
Reno monkey makes small sense this time instead of his usual rubbish ranting like a lunatic. His fellow pastorprenual slave masters are not going to like him discouraging the gullible from giving all they have to their GOs and Apostles and pastorprenual thieves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by Lekan239(m): 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
Righteousness2:
I won't agree totally with Number 4 because sowing my last card has blessed me Numerous times..

Infact, Most times once I am getting dry, i give it all out..

That has Blessed me so much.
pls stop lieing, you can as well say its written in the Bible that givers never lack, but stop the lie that you actually give ur last penny out

3 Likes

Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by Farki: 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
Righteousness2:

Nobody needs to put you under pressure!
But I Tell you look for a good ground to sow seeds.
It is Amazing..

I Have Emptied my account for GOD'S work on various occasions..

I Have Experienced Good things for it.

You Cannot give bigger than GOD.

Do it joyfully not by compulsion

Why does God, the creator of the universe need my money?

3 Likes

Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by MoneyTrees(m): 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ogbeni
No pvssy ass niggar people em can give any advice on poverty/wealth.
What contributions has he made in encouraging young men to become wealthy?

EBMedia:
Reno Omokri took to his Instagram handle to list the things that can lead a person to poverty, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJRco19hkCc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by Perfectsouth(m): 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
SILVERLINES:
noticing ur insensitivity in this generation bothers me alot
how peeps like you never tends to mind their business still baffles me

2 Likes

Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by fredopareto(m): 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
Righteousness2:

Nobody needs to put you under pressure!
But I Tell you look for a good ground to sow seeds.
It is Amazing..

I Have Emptied my account got GOD on various occasions..

I Have Experienced Good things for it.

You Cannot give bigger than GOD.

Do it joyfully not by compulsion
the truth of it is..God doesn't need ur money b4 him bless you.der4 d same money u sow.if a friend or family is need of it I trust u ..u no go Give or u give small and it written love is greatest of all..until we begin show love for each oda.Neva d less style na style if it work for u ..continue

4 Likes

Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by Righteousness2(m): 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
Lekan239:
pls stop lieing, you can as well say its written in the Bible that givers never lack, but stop the lie that you actually give ur last penny out

You think Everyone lives life like u?
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by Abdanny2000(m): 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2020
You're making sense
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by smogjoe(m): 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2020
Tools4sale:
So true....
This is a satire my dear grin Don't get carried away
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by Farki: 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

What is True

That man's brains is practicing shifting cultivation

I married when I live in a self con,with no car,no job,no child,no money but I have all. I mean almost everything I want.

Included landS in the east.

Don't let any man control your destiny based on his personal experience about life.

And many people got married and had many kids they couldn't take care of so they had to give up opportunities to raise them. You are telling us to take a gamble which rarely pays out favourably based on your own personal experience.

5 Likes

Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by GambaOsaka: 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2020
Number 5:
Hoping to get rich by bet9ja.
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by RuMiRgO1stSon: 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
coputa:
If you continue to think that the money you give to the church;tithes/offering/sowing of seeds are used by the pastor for his personal needs,then you are canal, because the things of God are spiritual and it looks foolish to an unbeliever.
If you don't give, you will never receive.

BS.
whenever God come to collect the money offer in the church to spend lemme know.

2 Likes

Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by jaymichael(m): 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
Perfectsouth:
grin
Nowadays, I only go to church to pay my tithes..
Though I go to church very early in the morning to perform my weekly obligation..

MY PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD IS WHAT MATTERS..
You still dey pay tithes? Hope say yoi know say the temple wey dem dey carry carry the tithes put for the storehouse, them don scatter am.

2 Likes

Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by yahrant140(m): 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
Agent of darkness, give it to your family members they need it more.....

Nafoje:
SEVEN-ODD; KICKOFF AT 8PM;
PAYMENT AFTER WINNING.
WHATSA-P;

0 9 1 32 24 84 55

3 Likes

Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by 4gunners(m): 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2020
LikeAking:
Another reason why Nigerians are poor is because we were trained by our parents/societal institutions to be very simple minded and less ambitious.

Many parents want their children to always be in their comfort zone. In fact some will want their children to get married and still stay in their neighborhood.

1 Like

Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by yusluvad(m): 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
Facts
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by Overlordrichy(m): 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
LikeAking:

Are u rich?

ehh
so you are asking him that since he has been giving out his last card, has that made him rich?
cheesy
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by Farki: 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
SILVERLINES:
get some senses boy, tithes have been abolished

Many people don't even understand the purpose of the tithe. It was 10% of farm produce which acted as a land tax to the temple and was used to feed priests and the needy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2020
Another recipe for poverty,
You earn 3 naira but spend 9naira
Having a circle of poor and poverty stricken minded persons
Being around those who complain and agonize alot about life
Friend to drunkards, drug addicts, LovePeddler house lovers.
Thinking that someone owes you, your next meal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by sharpwriter(m): 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2020
Bornu1stSon:

During my NYSC service year, when I was in camp. One invited preacher told us to donate our first Alawee.

Na so everyone the look am

Hahaha hahaha ROTFLMAO cheesy
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by Lekan239(m): 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2020
Righteousness2:

You think Everyone lives life like u?
not exactly, I just have a sense of how the average human behaved. Remember humans are the most dangerous of God's creation
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by zeusdgrt(m): 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
SavageMaster:

Lol...

There's something called "first fruits".

I guess he must have elaborated on that.
Na him help am plant the fruit? grin
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by Obasanjoslim: 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
Righteousness2:
I won't agree totally with Number 4 because sowing my last card has blessed me Numerous times..
I am Tither
I am a Sower
Infact, Most times once I am getting dry, i give it all out..

That has Blessed me so much.
try to read well before you post...he didn't mention tithe ...he only said pastor
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by emmyrate1(m): 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
coputa:
If you continue to think that the money you give to the church;tithes/offering/sowing of seeds are used by the pastor for his personal needs,then you are canal, because the things of God are spiritual and it looks foolish to an unbeliever.
If you don't give, you will never receive.
so many pastors use it for cruise. Just few of them use it for God purposes. Talking about spiritual what do u understand by the word spiritual? How many of the pastors nowadays are in spirit of God almighty

2 Likes

Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by Obasanjoslim: 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
Karleb:
Offering.
Tithe.
Seed.
First fruit.
Unnecessary attendance of church services.

The best way of all is to be a Nigerian.

A Nigerian is liable to be poor. For life!
you better change your mind set...or you remain like this forever
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by Exc2000: 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
Reno dropping sense this days but people won't listen

1 Like

Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by Karleb(m): 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2020
Obasanjoslim:
you better change your mind set...or you remain like this forever

What do you know about me oga. grin
Re: "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He forgot the most important.

Spending your money on girls just to impress them or prove to them that you are man enough.

Very true, anytime I spend on mumu dates , e no dey pay me at all. The average Nigerian girl na leech sha

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests / New Photos Of Bello Turji Surface, Gang Members Spotted Wielding Weapons / Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.