Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,364 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

See How To Get Your Woman To Orgasm And Also Know For Real. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How To Get Your Woman To Orgasm And Also Know For Real. (561 Views)

Two Fat Ladies Teach Men How To Bleep And Hit The G-pot Of Fat Women To Orgasm / Check Out The Easiest Way To Bring A Girl To Orgasm(+18) / Q & A: Should Sex Always Lead To Orgasm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How To Get Your Woman To Orgasm And Also Know For Real. by thesilentman(m): 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2020
To cynics:
Am not chasing clout cos i already have that IRL.

Some days ago,i created a thread in which i was anxious about my wifey getting to orgasm.So i did a some research to know how it looks;how it looks and not how it feels because most women will never tell you.And they will lie that they enjoyed it in order not make you feel bad.
Well,bleep me! I didn't know I had been anxious over nothing.

Note this: Women get orgasm in different ways and degrees.
BTT:
>Her moanings intensifies when she's about to get there.So stopping or slowing down for a single second kills the journey and if you cum before that period,she won't get there.
>On getting there,she shudders with maybe rolled eyes or clenched fists,more like a car screeching to a halt.( This actually happens to wifey so am a happy man now.)
> Based on her mood,she might not get to orgasm all the time so create the idea mood for her.( This is why rape victims probably won't get orgasm.)

Note: She might cheat if she aint getting orgasm.
Re: See How To Get Your Woman To Orgasm And Also Know For Real. by Lightangel65: 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2020
Not important sex tools are meant to be used not serviced.
And some of rape victims get orgasms
Re: See How To Get Your Woman To Orgasm And Also Know For Real. by thesilentman(m): 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2020
Lightangel65:
Not important sex tools are meant to be used not serviced.
And some of rape victims get orgasms
I think it's important cos a women can cheat if she later experience orgasm elsewhere.Basically,a woman can enjoy sex without getting to orgasm just like a man can feel it before ejaculating.Orgasm is a woman's climax just like ejaculation is to man.Now,supposing a woman stumbles on a dick that got her to orgasm.Don't you think such woman will cheat based on that experience?Don't you think she'd want to taste that feeling more and more?
Are u sure rape victims get orgasm?

(1) (Reply)

Message To Those "Always Sex Demanding" Boyfriends / After Fvcking Her Raw, Client Refused To Pay Prostitute Which Caused Serious Fig / Most Nigerian Girls’ Definition Of Neatness Is ‘makeup’ — Angela Nwosu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.