Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

What's The Highest Amount You Ever Sent To A Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Highest Amount You Ever Sent To A Lady? (1587 Views)

What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? / Ever Sent Tfare To A Lady But She Didn't Turn Up? / Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Highest Amount You Ever Sent To A Lady? by RealGboy: 5:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
Omo looking back , e be like say them use woman swear for me .. I have sent transport money tire , still no woman show , the highest money I ever send for a woman is 7500 because she's coming from portharcourt .
Na so I stand for bustop tire .(chidera i know u did not get lost but wherever you are thunder fire you).
But the highest I ever gave a fellow man na 1000 but I collect am back Sha cos na borrow I borrow the guy ,
So what of you guys what's the highest amount u sent to a woman
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Ever Sent To A Lady? by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
I don't spend on vagina other guys do that, I only spend on refreshments so she can open her legs.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Highest Amount You Ever Sent To A Lady? by RealGboy: 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
I don't spend on vagina other guys do that, I only spend on refreshments so she can open her legs.

So you've never sent/gave a woman money ?.... U stingy o

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest Amount You Ever Sent To A Lady? by Juliusmomoh: 5:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
Guys spent on me..
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Ever Sent To A Lady? by Nazgul: 5:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
250,000 (Two hundred and fifty thousand naira) sent it to a female cousin who lost her dad the same year she gained admission.

Heard about the story from my dad and since she was close to me I decided to take responsibility of her first year expenses by sending her the money.

9 Likes

Re: What's The Highest Amount You Ever Sent To A Lady? by RealGboy: 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2020
Nazgul:
250,000 (Two hundred and fifty thousand naira) sent it to a female cousin who lost her dad the same year she gained admission.

Heard about the story from my dad and since she was close to me I decided to take responsibility of her first year expenses by sending her the money.

250k!!!!!!?? ... Omo now I can rest .. my mumu still small
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Ever Sent To A Lady? by Nazgul: 5:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
RealGboy:

250k!!!!!!?? ... Omo now I can rest .. my mumu still small
Did you read where I said she's my cousin, and the money was for her first year admission expenses.

I can easily give out such money and more if it's for something I know would be of benefit to you. Not iPhone, bone straight hair, shoes, clothes... etc. I wouldn't respond to such demands regardless of whether or not we're related.

7 Likes

Re: What's The Highest Amount You Ever Sent To A Lady? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 27, 2020
thought we have seen threads like this in the past
anyways I guess it's #90K and that was for my sister's school fees
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Ever Sent To A Lady? by Nanaborga(m): 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2020
If you have money then you will always spend on this vaginal puppies , but spend only what you won’t regret , I’ve spent millions on olosho movements but I don’t regret it because na normal thing to me , I’ve also gotten gifts from them too , one of my ex gifted me a Toyota Venza in 2016 , another bought me a mini bus to support my business this year , we spend and we also get in return . Try your best to attract the right type of girls and you won’t regret spending on them .

For you to attract the creme de la creme in our society then you must be a baller and a spender , na money dem dey use find money

2 Likes

Re: What's The Highest Amount You Ever Sent To A Lady? by RealGboy: 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2020
Nazgul:

Did you read where I said she's my cousin, and the money was for her first year admission expenses.

I can easily give out such money and more if it's for something I know would be of benefit to you. Not iPhone, bone straight hair, shoes, clothes... etc. I wouldn't respond to such demands regardless of whether or not we're related.

Cousin kill youere .. 250k?..... so how much have u sent to you mom and blood suster

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest Amount You Ever Sent To A Lady? by Fvckhypocrite(f): 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2020
Op u win giveaway of 20k or so from a guy here on nl
And u said u borrow sm1 1k and colect it back
Buh u dash vagina people 7k
O wrong nau!

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest Amount You Ever Sent To A Lady? by RealGboy: 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2020
Nanaborga:
If you have money then you will always spend on this vaginal puppies , but spend only what you won’t regret , I’ve spent millions on olosho movements but I don’t regret it because na normal thing to me , I’ve also gotten gifts from them too , one of my ex gifted me a Toyota Venza in 2016 , another bought me a mini bus to support my business this year , we spend and we also get in return . Try your best to attract the right type of girls and you won’t regret spending on them .

For you to attract the creme de la creme in our society then you must be a baller and a spender , na money dem dey use find money

Just come on Nairaland and be yarning dust... Toyota venza kill you there .. you have spent millions So you have millions and you're still on Nairaland... No be your mate get Nairaland?....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Highest Amount You Ever Sent To A Lady? by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
RealGboy:

So you've never sent/gave a woman money ?.... U stingy o

I use the money on myself, is that still called stingy? if it is then I don't want to be otherwise.

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest Amount You Ever Sent To A Lady? by Nazgul: 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
RealGboy:

Cousin kill youere .. 250k?..... so how much have u sent to you mom and blood suster
Lol...I'm an only child besides my mum is more than capable to look after herself.

So stop getting frustrated over nothing...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Highest Amount You Ever Sent To A Lady? by RealGboy: 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
Nazgul:

Lol...I'm an only child besides my mum is more than capable to look after herself.

So stop getting frustrated over nothing...

How far na.. send me small thing for chop this Christmas too .
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Ever Sent To A Lady? by Kondomatic(m): 6:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
I don't spend on vagina other guys do that.
A lie we have all told ourselves at a point in our lives.

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest Amount You Ever Sent To A Lady? by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
Kondomatic:
A lie we have all told ourselves at a point in our lives.

arent you the dumbest ever liveth? you have to modify and omitted the last point to prove your myopic notion.

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest Amount You Ever Sent To A Lady? by Kondomatic(m): 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

arent you the dumbest ever liveth? you have to modify and omitted the last point to prove your myopic notion.
I don't spend on women is a lie that guys who spend foolishly on women tell.

You can continue living in denial.

I will let your insults slide, it's not like a expected a person that his username is a cvnt hoe to be nice.

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest Amount You Ever Sent To A Lady? by NiRfreak(m): 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
Me ...10k...to an ex of mine in a financial difficulty during lockdown.

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest Amount You Ever Sent To A Lady? by Oturatetuala(m): 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
50naira for a bottle of water cheesy. At least I try

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest Amount You Ever Sent To A Lady? by Oturatetuala(m): 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2020
50naira for a bottle of water... cheesy
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Ever Sent To A Lady? by RealGboy: 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
NiRfreak:
Me ...10k...to an ex of mine in a financial difficulty during lockdown.

Where is she now ?
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Ever Sent To A Lady? by RealGboy: 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
Oturatetuala:
50naira for a bottle of water... cheesy

Lol... Po erty..
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Ever Sent To A Lady? by NiRfreak(m): 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
RealGboy:

Where is she now ?
Another state from mine...I've never seen her or attempted to see her since I broke up
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Ever Sent To A Lady? by pansophist(m): 8:22pm On Dec 27, 2020
Millions and millions of naira cry

But the ladies are my mother, spouse, sister and to some extent, extended relatives. Ladies and gentlemen, I'm I a simp?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Highest Amount You Ever Sent To A Lady? by Degrezhaa: 8:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
pansophist:
Millions and millions of naira cry

But the ladies are my mother, spouse, sister and to some extent, extended relatives. Ladies and gentlemen, I'm I a simp?

Boss Pansophist I think you are grin
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Ever Sent To A Lady? by pansophist(m): 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
Degrezhaa:

Boss Pansophist I think you are grin

E pain me cry

I need swallow one red stuff like that. You get some for me? I hear say vex de catch person when dem drink am grin
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Ever Sent To A Lady? by Degrezhaa: 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2020
pansophist:

E pain me cry

I need swallow one red stuff like that. You get some for me? I hear say vex de catch person when dem drink am grin
Oya take small manage for now...
Just be taking a little dosage a day and you go dey alright grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest Amount You Ever Sent To A Lady? by RealGboy: 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
Op u win giveaway of 20k or so from a guy here on nl

And u said u borrow sm1 1k and colect it back

Buh u dash vagina people 7k

O wrong nau!

Prick people no fit help ... I prefer vaginal people
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Ever Sent To A Lady? by Fvckhypocrite(f): 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2020
RealGboy:

Prick people no fit help ... I prefer vaginal people
if that guy wey dash u dat money get that kind mentality also
Do you think u will win that 20k?

U and mynd4ty4 na 5&6

2of una dey help wmen pass men

It is well

Goodnight!
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Ever Sent To A Lady? by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:21pm On Dec 27, 2020
RealGboy:

U mean mynd.44 .. Mr mynd.44 Dem don finish you for here .... And bros I dry help prick people too Sha... If u need anything I can help u too... I be nice guy
lol

I dnt need ur help bro
Ordinary 7k wey u send give gyal u dey open thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

18 Year Old Slay Queen Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Intercourse With Yahoo Bo / I Want To Get Married But I Dont Want Only My Future Wife / How To Get A Wife On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.