Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Ever Sent Tfare To A Lady But She Didn't Turn Up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Sent Tfare To A Lady But She Didn't Turn Up? (1549 Views)

Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why / Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online / "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Sent Tfare To A Lady But She Didn't Turn Up? by Casemiro(m): 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
I was going through this thread where a guy sent a lady Tfare but she didn't turn up.

https://www.nairaland.com/5996511/scammed-lady-chance-getting-money

we learn everyday, so share your experiences, have you sent transport to a lady but she didn't show up?
Re: Ever Sent Tfare To A Lady But She Didn't Turn Up? by woleabayo(f): 1:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
yes
Re: Ever Sent Tfare To A Lady But She Didn't Turn Up? by thesicilian: 1:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
Never happened, never will.

1 Like

Re: Ever Sent Tfare To A Lady But She Didn't Turn Up? by Casemiro(m): 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
woleabayo:
yes

can you share with us.

many will learn
Re: Ever Sent Tfare To A Lady But She Didn't Turn Up? by meobizy(f): 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
OP, have you?
Re: Ever Sent Tfare To A Lady But She Didn't Turn Up? by paulolee(m): 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
na normal for guys wey never sharp....girls go run u street naa

5 Likes

Re: Ever Sent Tfare To A Lady But She Didn't Turn Up? by InfernoNig: 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2020
No. The day it will happen to me, I will lay a curse on her generation

2 Likes

Re: Ever Sent Tfare To A Lady But She Didn't Turn Up? by play5050: 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2020
More Than 5 Times.

E Get One Edo Girl I Jam For Zenith Bank ATM Gallery Victoria Island Last Week.
She Wanted To Withdraw But Machine Sallow Her Card, As A Good Samaritan I Dash Her 1k Becus She The Cry Of How To Go Ikorodu That Weekend.
She Ask Of My Name, I Tell Her She Come Tell Me Say Her Name Be Nancy, She Ask For My Number, Mind U I No Ask Her Again Thing Oh
I Gave Her My Number, Saturday Afternoon Babe Call Me Say She Wan Come Visit Me On Sunday So She Can Pass The Night And From My House The Go Work But She No Get Tfare, Na So I Just Wire This Babe 2k, Plus The Other 1k =3k
Althrough Sunday Nancy Number The Off, I Been Wan Swear For Her But Make I Keep Patient Make This Week Finish First.
My Hope To Chop Fresh Kpomo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Sent Tfare To A Lady But She Didn't Turn Up? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
many criminals out there... some will even ask you for taxi fare, then you look out the window and see them coming off the bus.... but then that same person will still come and tell you they came by Uber and ask you for taxi fare, lol!
Re: Ever Sent Tfare To A Lady But She Didn't Turn Up? by Casemiro(m): 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2020
meobizy:
OP, have you?

nope. It is a kinda very risky game
Re: Ever Sent Tfare To A Lady But She Didn't Turn Up? by Casemiro(m): 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
play5050:
More Than 5 Times.

She Wanted To Withdraw But Machine Sallow Her Card, As A Good Samaritan I Dash Her 1k Becus She The Cry Of How To Go Ikorodu That Weekend.
She Ask Of My Name, I Tell Her She Come Tell Me Say Her Name Be Nancy, She Ask For My Number, Mind U I No Ask Her Again Thing Oh
I Gave Her My Number, Saturday Afternoon Babe Call Me Say She Wan Come Visit Me On Sunday So She Can Pass The Night And From My House The Go Work But She No Get Tfare, Na So I Just Wire This Babe 2k, Plus The Other 1k =3k
Althrough Sunday Nancy Number The Off, I Been Wan Swear For Her But Make I Keep Patient Make This Week Finish First.

ewo!!

it is well sha.

just try chop, but no send am anything again. Because if you do, she go just open office for your head

1 Like

Re: Ever Sent Tfare To A Lady But She Didn't Turn Up? by Casemiro(m): 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
many criminals out there... some will even ask you for taxi fare, then you look out the window and see them coming off the bus.... but then that same person will still come and tell you they came by Uber and ask you for taxi fare, lol!

that's it o.

that's why people don't like helping because it would be hard to tell genuine need from a scam

2 Likes

Re: Ever Sent Tfare To A Lady But She Didn't Turn Up? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2020
Casemiro:
that's it o.

that's why people don't like helping because it would be hard to tell genuine need from a scam

generally, you shouldnt even pay for someone to come visit you. if you have to pay for their transport for them to come over, then something is wrong somewhere.

if someone asks for tfare, just answer:"so you cant pay for your own transport to come and visit me?! will you pay for "my" transport when i come to visit you?!"

3 Likes

Re: Ever Sent Tfare To A Lady But She Didn't Turn Up? by Casemiro(m): 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

generally, you shouldnt even pay for someone to come visit you. if you have to pay for their transport for them to come over, then something is wrong somewhere.

if someone asks for tfare, just answer:"so you cant pay for your own transport to come and visit me?! will you pay for "my" transport when i come to visit you?!"

you are making lots of sense.

Even if I want to try that, recent happenings are enough to teach me lessons.

1 Like

Re: Ever Sent Tfare To A Lady But She Didn't Turn Up? by LewsTherin: 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
If you have to send t-fare to a female to "visit" you, that is a business transaction where you are buying and she is selling.

At least, you both know the type of people you both are.
Re: Ever Sent Tfare To A Lady But She Didn't Turn Up? by Casemiro(m): 7:44am On Jul 29, 2020
LewsTherin:
If you have to send t-fare to a female to "visit" you, that is a business transaction where you are buying and she is selling.

At least, you both know the type of people you both are.

Really.

But some can give excuses for Africa.
Re: Ever Sent Tfare To A Lady But She Didn't Turn Up? by Unnerve: 8:20am On Jul 29, 2020
play5050:
More Than 5 Times.

Lol, but this was easily avoidable na. cheesy

If you're not going to pick up a chic and bring her back to your place, then get them to come using their own money which you MUST refund after you see them.

As my personal rule of thumb, I don't even bother myself with any woman I am not in a relationship with who cannot afford her own transportation to visit me. It's either she's simply not into me or she's really broke, and either of these two is enough to make me lose interest quick.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Sent Tfare To A Lady But She Didn't Turn Up? by 3phase(m): 9:13am On Jul 29, 2020
Never. Any girl that ask 4 t-fare before coming, i just tell her to get t from her friends and promised to pay her bk in double f she comes. If she shows up; i kip my promise. If she don't, my money stay my pocket

(1) (Reply)

Overthinking / Is It Only Nursing Mothers That Lactates? / Male Friends With Benefits Needed (FWB)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.