Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

I Want To Get Married But I Dont Want Only My Future Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Get Married But I Dont Want Only My Future Wife (1583 Views)

11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Get Married But I Dont Want Only My Future Wife by BigBashiru: 5:17pm On Nov 04, 2021
I am not a "cheat" etc. I believe everything is a negotiated agreement. I dont want to be locked down to only one woman my whole life. I plan on telling the prospective wife that im going to get married to her but that I am still free (this doesnt mean sleeping around oh); it just means im free to talk to anyone else I see and like....

1. Why do women demand exclusivity from men?
2. What if she agrees I will be married to her but still free? I heard traditional marriage does not tie a man down to only one woman - can i only do traditional marriage?
3. What is the benefit of exclusivity to a man?

Rational thinkers only! Religious nut jobs please stay out.
Re: I Want To Get Married But I Dont Want Only My Future Wife by Bola146(f): 5:19pm On Nov 04, 2021
undecided
Re: I Want To Get Married But I Dont Want Only My Future Wife by endsarrrs(f): 5:19pm On Nov 04, 2021
grin
Re: I Want To Get Married But I Dont Want Only My Future Wife by Youngwiz71(m): 5:21pm On Nov 04, 2021
what about if she wants freedom as well, I mean the same condition to apply to her as well. I hope you'll feel okay with that?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Get Married But I Dont Want Only My Future Wife by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ehnnnn what you are asking for is not out of place in African settings but it comes with a price,you must be very rich(billionaire),you must have properties everywhere that'll reach everyone (including) your concubines when you die,when you are sick be free to invite your concubines to come take care of you as well as we will be doing shifting in taking good care of you,as father Abraham that you aspire to be please never demand DNA for any of your kids because a father is not only a father to the seeds of his groins,he's a father to all.With all these you are good to go.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Married But I Dont Want Only My Future Wife by BigBashiru: 5:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
Youngwiz71:
what about if she wants freedom as well, I mean the same condition to apply to her as well. I hope you'll feel okay with that?

Yes I am completely fine with it.... but an agreement will be signed that no party shall transmit an STD to the other party in case she decides to have sex with someone else.....

everyone uses protection.
Re: I Want To Get Married But I Dont Want Only My Future Wife by BigBashiru: 5:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
Iyaebe:
Ehnnnn what you are asking for is not out of place in African settings but it comes with a price,you must be very rich(billionaire),you must have properties everywhere that'll reach everyone (including) your concubines when you die,when you are sick be free to invite your concubines to come take care of you as well as we will be doing shifting in taking good care of you,as father Abraham that you aspire to be please never demand DNA of your kids because a father is not only a father to the seeds of his groins,he's a father to all.With all these you are good to go.

this is good news! Because in truth, exclusivity is unnatural to me.... well i dont think I have to be a billionnaire but I think I have to be at least middle class.
Re: I Want To Get Married But I Dont Want Only My Future Wife by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2021
BigBashiru:

this is good news! Because in truth, exclusivity is unnatural to me.... well i dont think I have to be a billionnaire but I think I have to be at least middle class.
Middle class? no oooo it can't work that way else something will happen ooo,your wife can not be reasoning with you while your prick will be reasoning other women,its unfair. Its either you are billionaire or you dead those thoughts else you'll carry penis go market and e no go work.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Married But I Dont Want Only My Future Wife by BigBashiru: 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
Iyaebe:
Middle class? no oooo it can't work that way else something will happen ooo,your wife can not be reasoning with you while your prick will be reasoning other women,its unfair. Its either you are billionaire or you dead those thoughts else you'll carry penis go market and e no go work.

il be rich then... so I can afford them....

1 Like

Re: I Want To Get Married But I Dont Want Only My Future Wife by Odoogu(m): 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
cheesycheesy

Bro, no one go hold you to ransome this includes your reasonable wife if you talk ( if na just talk) to anyone wey you like other than her.

Wetin dey needed na commitment... show commitment to her wellbeing, things important to her etc, that exclusivity claim na just subtle slavery.
So like wise your wife sef go fit follow anyone we she like talk(if na just talk) sef, nothing wrong.

But e sure me say Sooner, one of una go weep cheesycheesy
Re: I Want To Get Married But I Dont Want Only My Future Wife by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
BigBashiru:

il be rich then... so I can afford them....
OK then but you'll have to show a sample of your will because it has to be assured that your wife's sacrifice and endurance weren't in vain.
Re: I Want To Get Married But I Dont Want Only My Future Wife by Polynek(m): 5:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
Do u mean all the married people are freedom restricted?
Re: I Want To Get Married But I Dont Want Only My Future Wife by Kobojunkie: 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2021
BigBashiru:
I am not a "cheat" etc. I believe everything is a negotiated agreement. I dont want to be locked down to only one woman my whole life. I plan on telling the prospective wife that im going to get married to her but that I am still free (this doesnt mean sleeping around oh); it just means im free to talk to anyone else I see and like....

[s]1. Why do women demand exclusivity from men?
2. What if she agrees I will be married to her but still free? I heard traditional marriage does not tie a man down to only one woman - can i only do traditional marriage?
3. What is the benefit of exclusivity to a man? [/s]

If a polygamous situation is what you want, then you should endeavor to engage only those women who are open to such a marital setting, simple! undecided

If what you seek is instead an open marriage, then find for yourself a woman who agrees with the idea .... case closed. undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Get Married But I Dont Want Only My Future Wife by BigBashiru: 5:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
Odoogu:
cheesycheesy

Bro, no one go hold you to ransome this includes your reasonable wife if you talk ( if na just talk) to anyone wey you like other than her.

Wetin dey needed na commitment... show commitment to her wellbeing, things important to her etc, that exclusivity claim na just subtle slavery.
So like wise your wife sef go fit follow anyone we she like talk(if na just talk) sef, nothing wrong.

But e sure me say Sooner, one of una go weep cheesycheesy

no be just talk na other things excluding sekks fit follow na.....
Re: I Want To Get Married But I Dont Want Only My Future Wife by budaatum: 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
BigBashiru:

Same reason you'd demand exclusivity from your woman, I suppose. But if you don't mind her doing what you do, I'm sure there's a woman out there for you.

Just be mindful of what you both might bring home to share with one another, like a child that's not your's and Hiv/Aids.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Get Married But I Dont Want Only My Future Wife by Odoogu(m): 5:56pm On Nov 04, 2021
BigBashiru:

no be just talk na other things excluding sekks fit follow na.....

Excluding sekks, like extramarital affairs right?

It's no bad now. The bigger work is on you bro. Other than the quality of a good woman from her, you need to let her know that You( husband) can be trusted.
cos, Some of those *talking* situations can sometimes be confusing ( shey you understand).
Re: I Want To Get Married But I Dont Want Only My Future Wife by Ishilove: 5:56pm On Nov 04, 2021
Hian.
Re: I Want To Get Married But I Dont Want Only My Future Wife by chumaZ(m): 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
No need to even get married bro instead have baby mamas, it pays off
Re: I Want To Get Married But I Dont Want Only My Future Wife by BigBashiru: 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
chumaZ:
No need to even get married bro instead have baby mamas, it pays off

I've been hearing this baby mama of a thing for a while now but not clear exactly what it means...I heard it's when you agree with a woman to just bear you children and then she leaves afterwards...is that what a baby mama means? Will you still be seeing her after the child birth?
Re: I Want To Get Married But I Dont Want Only My Future Wife by chumaZ(m): 6:45pm On Nov 04, 2021
BigBashiru:

I've been hearing this baby mama of a thing for a while now but not clear exactly what it means...I heard it's when you agree with a woman to just bear you children and then she leaves afterwards...is that what a baby mama means? Will you still be seeing her after the child birth?

Depends on your arrangement, you can even get a surrogate mother and pays her off after delivery.. surrogate mother is way better but kind of expensive. It cost my friend who did 2 million naira. Mind you the mother will never come back because both signed an agreement
Re: I Want To Get Married But I Dont Want Only My Future Wife by BigBashiru: 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
chumaZ:

Depends on your arrangement, you can even get a surrogate mother and pays her off after delivery.. surrogate mother is way better but kind of expensive. It cost my friend who did 2 million naira. Mind you the mother will never come back because both signed an agreement

Haba so the child will now grow up without a mum and without breast milk...not good na....
Re: I Want To Get Married But I Dont Want Only My Future Wife by chumaZ(m): 6:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
BigBashiru:

Haba so the child will now grow up without a mum and without breast milk...not good na....

Lol, they're many children who grew up without breastfeeding and they are doing amazingly well
Re: I Want To Get Married But I Dont Want Only My Future Wife by Blessing0305(f): 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2021
Iyaebe:
Ehnnnn what you are asking for is not out of place in African settings but it comes with a price,you must be very rich(billionaire),you must have properties everywhere that'll reach everyone (including) your concubines when you die,when you are sick be free to invite your concubines to come take care of you as well as we will be doing shifting in taking good care of you,as father Abraham that you aspire to be please never demand DNA for any of your kids because a father is not only a father to the seeds of his groins,he's a father to all.With all these you are good to go.
coolnice report

1 Like

Re: I Want To Get Married But I Dont Want Only My Future Wife by BigBashiru: 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2021
chumaZ:

Lol, they're many children who grew up without breastfeeding and they are doing amazingly well

But the motherly care na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Get Married But I Dont Want Only My Future Wife by budaatum: 2:05am On Nov 05, 2021
chumaZ:

While I agree, some most definitely would have benefited from breast and motherly care.

https://www.nairaland.com/6833717/why-boys-suddenly-not-doing/1#107327824
Re: I Want To Get Married But I Dont Want Only My Future Wife by Jeon(f): 7:50am On Nov 05, 2021
BigBashiru:

If you can't commit, don't get put urself into marriage.
Re: I Want To Get Married But I Dont Want Only My Future Wife by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 05, 2021
Then you don't go into marriage.
Re: I Want To Get Married But I Dont Want Only My Future Wife by Ushman333: 2:37pm On Nov 05, 2021
If you are rich, you will have your way with women.
Re: I Want To Get Married But I Dont Want Only My Future Wife by bepositive11: 9:42pm On Nov 05, 2021
BigBashiru:

Monogamy is for people who want and are capable of forming a deep emotional connection. It for some people not for everyone

It's good that you're honest with yourself and that you plan on being honest with your wife. Just find a woman who's on the same page with you but don't expect genuine love because love comes with being possessive. No woman who truly loves you can stand seeing you with other women. It'll tear her apart
Re: I Want To Get Married But I Dont Want Only My Future Wife by BigBashiru: 9:53pm On Nov 05, 2021
bepositive11:

Monogamy is for people who want and are capable of forming a deep emotional connection. It for some people not for everyone

It's good that you're honest with yourself and that you plan on being honest with your wife. Just find a woman who's on the same page with you but don't expect genuine love because love comes with being possessive. No woman who truly loves you can stand seeing you with other women. It'll tear her apart

A woman's love to a large extent is dependent on what she's benefitting from you...
Re: I Want To Get Married But I Dont Want Only My Future Wife by bepositive11: 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2021
BigBashiru:

A woman's love to a large extent is dependent on what she's benefitting from you...

That's not love

If she only treats you well when she can get something from you, it's not love. She's just using you and manipulating you
Re: I Want To Get Married But I Dont Want Only My Future Wife by BigBashiru: 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
bepositive11:

That's not love

If she only treats you well when she can get something from you, it's not love. She's just using you and manipulating you

We are in the animal kingdom. True love only comes from God and can't come from a woman unless divinely inspired. Trust me on this...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get A Wife On Nairaland / Men, 5 Things That Will Make A Lady Never To Forget You In Her Life / How To Know Your Woman Have Reach Orgasm Or She's Faking It !!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.