Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

What My Brother Did When I Was Kidnapped - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My Brother Did When I Was Kidnapped (2453 Views)

What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. / What My Brother Did To A Sex Worker. (True story) / What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What My Brother Did When I Was Kidnapped by RealGboy: 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
I remember that year I was kidnapped, me and some other people like 25 of us plus the kidnappers were living inside one forest . No light . Nothing..
The kidnappers collect my brother number and called him requesting for 5 Million... Even if they asked for 5 thousand my brother go still negotiate not to talk of 5 Million...
After stating thier offer they hang up . Na so my brother carry phone they flash kidnappers..
He flashed and flashed until thier battery was low .. (and remember say na bush no where to charge )

E reach one stage ..the kidnappers begin to beg my brother say make he no flash again because thier battery go soon die ..
The kidnappers had no choice than to release me , even gave me transport money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Brother Did When I Was Kidnapped by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
Your bro... should be given the award of the most loco person on planet

4 Likes

Re: What My Brother Did When I Was Kidnapped by Bluezy13(m): 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
Hehehe...

4 Likes

Re: What My Brother Did When I Was Kidnapped by Deffjam: 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2020
Guy e don tey when i laff oo....you just made my day.

5 Likes

Re: What My Brother Did When I Was Kidnapped by yomi007k(m): 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2020
grin

Your brother should be negotiating on behalf of Federal Government.

Highly intelligent fellow.

8 Likes

Re: What My Brother Did When I Was Kidnapped by dollytino4real(f): 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
wat are u telling us na? just thank it star u are alive to tell dis ur comedy script

2 Likes

Re: What My Brother Did When I Was Kidnapped by ojun50(m): 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
Your brother go don use nokia 3310 well for him to be perfect for flashing
Re: What My Brother Did When I Was Kidnapped by Bluntguy: 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2020
Your kidnappers na amateurs. If na the wicked type they for beat you join as your brother dey flash dem.

2 Likes

Re: What My Brother Did When I Was Kidnapped by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ok
Re: What My Brother Did When I Was Kidnapped by daddio(m): 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2020
RealGboy:
I remember that year I was kidnapped, me and some other people like 25 of us plus the kidnappers were living inside one forest . No light . Nothing..
The kidnappers collect my brother number and called him requesting for 5 Million... Even if they asked for 5 thousand my brother go still negotiate not to talk of 5 Million...
After stating thier offer they hang up . Na so my brother carry phone they flash kidnappers..
He flashed and flashed until thier battery was low .. (and remember say na bush no where to charge )

E reach one stage ..the kidnappers begin to beg my brother say make he no flash again because thier battery go soon die ..

grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What My Brother Did When I Was Kidnapped by RealGboy: 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2020
dollytino4real:
wat are u telling us na? just thank it star u are alive to tell dis ur comedy script

Be calming down... Hi.. I know you're single.. I'm also singular... Can I pm ?
Re: What My Brother Did When I Was Kidnapped by dollytino4real(f): 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2020
RealGboy:

Be calming down... Hi.. I know you're single.. I'm also singular... Can I pm ?
wat does single get to do with the post guy plural

1 Like

Re: What My Brother Did When I Was Kidnapped by RealGboy: 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2020
dollytino4real:
wat does single get to do with the post guy plural

Im trying to shoot my shot... So because your name is dolly that's why u are dull to know ..... (Na joke o )...

It has nothing to do with the post .. m only shooting my shot

1 Like

Re: What My Brother Did When I Was Kidnapped by dollytino4real(f): 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2020
RealGboy:

Im trying to shoot my shot... So because your name is dolly that's why u are dull to know ..... (Na joke o )...

It has nothing to do with the post .. m only shooting my shot
pls dolly is different from dully, shoot am go far from me or else u go chop slap

1 Like

Re: What My Brother Did When I Was Kidnapped by RealGboy: 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2020
dollytino4real:
pls dolly is different from dully, shoot am go far from me or else u go chop slap

Na wa o... So I no go marry?.... Not fair now .. upon how I nice reach ..
Re: What My Brother Did When I Was Kidnapped by dollytino4real(f): 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2020
RealGboy:

Na wa o... So I no go marry?.... Not fair now .. upon how I nice reach ..
sorry accept my empathy

1 Like

Re: What My Brother Did When I Was Kidnapped by RealGboy: 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
dollytino4real:
sorry accept my empathy

Empathy kill you there .....

2 Likes

Re: What My Brother Did When I Was Kidnapped by dollytino4real(f): 9:52pm On Dec 27, 2020
RealGboy:

ign-o-rance go and check the meaning

1 Like

Re: What My Brother Did When I Was Kidnapped by Modsarefools(f): 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
RealGboy:

Which actors act this film? Na only 4 nollywood stories like dis de happen.

1 Like

Re: What My Brother Did When I Was Kidnapped by olasehinde35130: 5:06am On Dec 28, 2020
Your brother should be negotiating on behalf of Federal Government.Highly intelligent fellow.
Re: What My Brother Did When I Was Kidnapped by Olunmercy56(f): 6:33am On Dec 28, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin Thank God they didn't kill you

1 Like

Re: What My Brother Did When I Was Kidnapped by braimeddy: 7:57am On Dec 28, 2020
Local boy wey dey find tu'sh babe to date. Common simple English u no sabi. Better go ur village go date ur type o
RealGboy:

Re: What My Brother Did When I Was Kidnapped by PlsBanMe: 9:08am On Dec 28, 2020
Comedian, you try!

1 Like

Re: What My Brother Did When I Was Kidnapped by DAramis: 10:08am On Dec 28, 2020
Deffjam:
Guy e don tey when i laff oo....you just made my day.
No be only you jare grin.
Na why I dey login on nairaland. Some stories and comments will make you to forget all the worries on this world for the mean time.
Re: What My Brother Did When I Was Kidnapped by Obakashdee(m): 10:17am On Dec 28, 2020
Lol even for movies this thing no fit happen

1 Like

Re: What My Brother Did When I Was Kidnapped by Karleb(m): 10:36am On Dec 28, 2020
grin
Re: What My Brother Did When I Was Kidnapped by younglleo: 10:51am On Dec 28, 2020
grin god punish u there!
Re: What My Brother Did When I Was Kidnapped by Deffjam: 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
DAramis:

No be only you jare grin.
Na why I dey login on nairaland. Some stories and comments will make you to forget all the worries on this world for the mean time.
u should be on twitter, saerch 'alhaji beardless'.
Re: What My Brother Did When I Was Kidnapped by DAramis: 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2020
[quote author=Deffjam post=97493888]u should be on twitter, saerch 'alhaji beardless'.[/quote
Okay
Re: What My Brother Did When I Was Kidnapped by SirMichael1: 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
Must be z-class kidnappers! So the kidnappers didn't come with power banks? Okay, let's assume they didn't come with power bank... Of all the 25 kidnapped persons, none came with power bank? What about swapping phones with the kidnapped victims?

This is only for pun because a serious kidnapper won't hesitate to finish you off and change their sim.
Re: What My Brother Did When I Was Kidnapped by austine4real(m): 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Re: What My Brother Did When I Was Kidnapped by illicit(m): 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2020
Weyrey grin

(1) (Reply)

Reno Have Drop Another Bomb Again....ladies Hate The Truth / My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. / I Started This Year Single And Ending It In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.