Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. (2453 Views)

My Girlfriend Won't Text Back / When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by Sebastine1994(m): 10:20am On Jun 24, 2021
Please Nairalanders help me. I am the only child in my family, so I have adopted all nairalanders as my brothers and sisters. I want you to help me untie this godian knot that has given me sleepless night. please.

My girlfriend and I both live and work in Abuja. we need to start saving up for our wedding, and we need to start cutting cost. I asked her to move in with me to reduce overhead expenses. Her house rent is 800k and mine is 1.2m. but she has refused to move. I can't move in with her, it's an abomination.

Her excuse is that she loves me when she does not see me everyday. The answer seems kind of weird to me. she said her love for me would drop significantly if she moves in with me. that she likes her independence. Should I take this as a red flag or let it slide?

She even suggest that as a couple, our love life would be strong if we live in different house, That I can come and visit her and go back. that it would strenghteen our love. to avoid see finish.

How can we maintain this lifestyle assuming we married

Can this girl be a wife material?

lalasticlala mynd44 seun Dominique ishiluv
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by BitterSoul(m): 10:21am On Jun 24, 2021
She moves in with you now and you come give her belle, now you come notice say she be bad girl, you come notice say she no good as you been dey see am before.

Now you come con tell am mek she pack comot for your house for midnight. She no get house again. She no get side boyfriends again. She carry belle so toasters go run away from her. You want to ruin her beautiful life with your selfishness.

If you want her, go and marry her. Simple marriage is bae.

Meanwhile, you can grow £20 up to £1000 in six weeks. WhatsApp the number on my signature to know how

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by Taywon: 10:23am On Jun 24, 2021
Oh God!!

U both should not get married....

13 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by Robertgreene1(m): 10:25am On Jun 24, 2021
interesting...
But I don't think both of u re ready 4 marriage yet...ur girl isn't ready 2 give up her independence yet... probably a spoilt brat still going through d hoeing phase...
as 4 u Mr man...u don't sound like a man dt can b man enough 2 enforce his will nd get things done his own way like a real man..
probably a spoilt brat(only child) too...
so u folks js gotta grow up 1st B4 thinking of marriage cus marriage aren't 4 kids...
Bella ciao...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by aanuoluwami14(f): 10:25am On Jun 24, 2021
You are still a breast sucking kid. You need to grow up before going into any relationship. Pele

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 24, 2021
RIP to love. I gave up along time ago "6 April'
Why should she move in with you when you haven't yet put the ring on it?
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by Sebastine1994(m): 10:27am On Jun 24, 2021
SmellySperm:
RIP to love. I gave up along time ago "6 April's

hey man, I have proposed and she has accepted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by McLizbae: 10:27am On Jun 24, 2021
Na "legendary" wah o!
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by Bola146(f): 10:30am On Jun 24, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Jesu mi o! It is well with your soul in Jesus name Amen! Pele grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by JONSYN7154: 10:30am On Jun 24, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Please Nairalanders help me. I am the only child in my family, so I have adopted all nairalanders as my brothers and sisters. I want you to help me untie this godian knot that has given me sleepless night. please.

My girlfriend and I both live and work in Abuja. we need to start saving up for our wedding, and we need to start cutting cost. I asked her to move in with me to reduce overhead expenses. Her house rent is 800k and mine is 1.2m. but she has refused to move. I can't move in with her, it's an abomination.

Her excuse is that she loves me when she does not see me everyday. The answer seems kind of weird to me. she said her love for me would drop significantly if she moves in with me. that she likes her independence. Should I take this as a red flag or let it slide?

How can we maintain this lifestyle assuming we married

Can this girl be a wife material?
Let me ask you, WHAT WILL HAPPENE WHEN YOU FINALLY MARRY HER AND YOU PEOPLE ARE LIVING TOGETHER? That means her love for you will DIE na.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by Sebastine1994(m): 10:31am On Jun 24, 2021
Bola146:

Jesu mi o! It is well with your soul in Jesus name Amen! Pele grin grin
but I love her
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by McLizbae: 10:31am On Jun 24, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Then you both should proceed to the court and cap it. Simple.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 24, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Acceptance isn't anything. If you really want her then marry her then she'll all be yours coz I no too trust that thing called love anymore

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by pyyxxaro: 10:35am On Jun 24, 2021
So that you fit de torture her kpekus steady abi

Be kiaful oh

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by InfernoNig: 10:35am On Jun 24, 2021
[s]Her excuse is that she loves me when she does not see me everyday.[/s]

So what happens when you marry her and she sees you everyday?

Her excuse is a sign she is not faithful to you. Staying with you will spoil her paroles. Just saying. Ue your head.

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by DDDEnterprises: 10:36am On Jun 24, 2021
Moving in with you as a girlfriend, It's fine if she disapproves.

but not living together as a wife?? Na which kind ideology be that one?

So when you start bearing children, you'll now start diving how you place the children; "they'll stay with me on Monday, you take them on Tuesday"

Then she'll hardly be performing wifely duties. You'll likely get a maid in replacement and then temptations will set in and you may end up sleeping with maid.

on the other hand too, you not being around her may lead her to yielding to temptations of men and bringing them in as she likes.

Oga, about her saying she'll extend that idea into the fold of marriage, you better disagree with her seriously before it becomes serious.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by Romanoff(f): 10:40am On Jun 24, 2021
You both should stay in your separate houses and do a small wedding.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by ChilamNk(m): 10:41am On Jun 24, 2021
move out of that 1.2m house to a cheaper one to save cost..!
Will you agree to that too?

If you can pay 1.2 for rent while she pays 800k for hers then both of you can join hands in handling your weeding expenses.

Both this ur thread be like one of those concocted stories..but watin I know sha

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by Womanizer(m): 10:44am On Jun 24, 2021
Sebastine1994:

But you have not yet married her.

If she moves in with you and you start fúcking her everyday you will eventually get tired of her before the wedding then start looking for one useless excuse to discharge her!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by Komolafe89: 10:44am On Jun 24, 2021
Part term husband !!!

Visiting lecturer I know I don't know we are having Visiting Kiddo husband
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by Sebastine1994(m): 10:45am On Jun 24, 2021
Womanizer:

But you have not yet married her.

If she moves in with you and you start fúcking her everyday you will eventually get tired of her before the wedding then start looking for one useless excuse to discharge her!

I am a gentleman. I am not like that
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by Womanizer(m): 10:45am On Jun 24, 2021
Sebastine1994:

I am a gentleman. I am not like that

Story!
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by Sebastine1994(m): 10:46am On Jun 24, 2021
Komolafe89:
Part term husband !!!
I think that is the word for this insanity
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by GeneralPula: 10:49am On Jun 24, 2021
SmellySperm:
RIP to love. I gave up along time ago "6 April'

Love is extinct..

There’s nothing like love in this our generation. The feeling of lust is what’s joining people together these days, nothing like love at all..
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by Kobicove(m): 10:52am On Jun 24, 2021
Sebastine1994:

but I love her

Would you advise your daughter or sister to move in with a man who has not yet married her officially?! undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by donbachi(m): 10:53am On Jun 24, 2021
If fathers day dey hungry u to celebrate next year..do It the right way.
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by Sebastine1994(m): 10:56am On Jun 24, 2021
Kobicove:

Would you advise your daughter or sister to move in with a man who has not yet married her officially?! undecided

why not, so long as he has proposed

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 24, 2021
Both of you are not fit and mature for marriage,go and grow up first.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by Trex4(m): 11:02am On Jun 24, 2021
What do you guys gain from concocted stories? Are they paying you guys? How much? From your former post it's says you're married already.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 24, 2021
GeneralPula:

Love is extinct..

There’s nothing like love in this our generation. The feeling of lust is what’s joining people together these days, nothing like love at all..
The bolded

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by bigpicture001: 11:10am On Jun 24, 2021
@Op, marry only who wants to marry, not anyone you are forcing into marriage...

This lady is still not ready,her independent mind set still contends her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by Sebastine1994(m): 11:13am On Jun 24, 2021
Trex4:
What do you guys gain from concocted stories? Are they paying you guys? How much? From your former post it's says you're married already.

oga are you a child or a stalker. this is a platform for sharing problems. do you want me to hide problems. Haba. apply wisdom, it may not be my problem but my friends, I can seek advice for my friends too.

live and let's live

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How A Girl Used And Dumped Me!!! / What's It Like To Date A Nigerian Man / Caught Chief Brides Maid In Bed With Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.