Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you (5177 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? / What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? / Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you by OGWILLS123: 11:41pm On Jan 11, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

I guess you haven't gotten to the level where you can hardly find your shoes size and trouser size in the market. my lil bro went out yesterday and came back with his shoes in his hands, they are too tight. that's what we face every day. early this year I was 6:5ft but right now I'm 6:6ft.
enjoy your height, you are unique
this part is more frustrating angry
Re: Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you by OGWILLS123: 11:48pm On Jan 11, 2021
RioCarputo:
I'm 6'2..... and still praying to God to increase my height to 6'4..... I know HE will do it....
how wish i can cut mine like 5 inches and add to yours
Re: Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you by OGWILLS123: 12:12am On Jan 12, 2021
SymonLFC:
I came into this thread thinking that the op is maybe 6.5 at the least, the average American male height is 5.10 and the op is only four inch taller. Well i am 6.7 and e sure me say the pipo wey i see say tall pass me apart frm my bsktball goons for 2020 no pass three. @Topic only bsktball makes me feel normal cos i' m surrounded with tall chaps. Crazily, my guy that plays shooting guard is 6.10 @OP standing at 6.2 tall would make you the shortest in court and you would be relegated to point guard.
shocked how wish i can find any basketball court close to me i just need friend's who are taller than me.
Re: Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 12, 2021
OGWILLS123:
Meh is really frustrating when you are taller than 95% of people around you cry.

My friend's sometimes make fun of me like calling me names like "taller" which always make me feel different from others. 90 percent of places I enter requires me to bend down, I don
hit my head tire angry, and is like tall guys have strong head because the amount of head I always hit eeh a short guy won't survive it sad .

You can't hide among people undecided , I rarely come across people taller than me those this means Nigerian's are naturally shot . Am only 6.2 feet tall my skin completion
is brown and am really grateful for that, aren't mean I was dark in completion I for resemble monster.

I just hate being tall it makes me different from others. angry

pls how do I cope with this pressure angry
You might Also share your own experience as well.
It depends on how tall you are.
If you are too tall,you will not need anyone to tell you.
But even if you are too tall, it doesn't mean you should kill yourself.
Re: Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you by SymonLFC(m): 1:21am On Jan 12, 2021
OGWILLS123:
shocked how wish i can find any basketball court close to me i just need friend's who are taller than me.
If you are in a tertiary institution you could visit ur sch bsktball court, trust me u wuld feel friggin' short.
Re: Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you by Toks2008(m): 2:08am On Jan 12, 2021
OGWILLS123:
Meh is really frustrating when you are taller than 95% of people around you cry.

My friend's sometimes make fun of me like calling me names like "taller" which always make me feel different from others. 90 percent of places I enter requires me to bend down, I don
hit my head tire angry, and is like tall guys have strong head because the amount of head I always hit eeh a short guy won't survive it sad .

You can't hide among people undecided , I rarely come across people taller than me those this means Nigerian's are naturally shot . Am only 6.2 feet tall my skin completion
is brown and am really grateful for that, aren't mean I was dark in completion I for resemble monster.

The feeling is awesome especially when you see a very tall lady from afar and when you come close to her you realize you are taller... Very sweet feeling..

I am 6'3feet by the way.
Re: Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you by Vlain: 2:32am On Jan 12, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
I'm 6'1... They have criticize me, so many times.. even me self don turn ham to joke...fucc what they say.... I'm perfect

Trust me they I actually jealous and wished they had Ur height.i recently discovered that.i am 6'5 or 6'6. Definitely one of the two.
Re: Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you by Vlain: 2:34am On Jan 12, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

I guess you haven't gotten to the level where you can hardly find your shoes size and trouser size in the market. my lil bro went out yesterday and came back with his shoes in his hands, they are too tight. that's what we face every day. early this year I was 6:5ft but right now I'm 6:6ft.
enjoy your height, you are unique

Not to forget having a roadtrip. That should.it to s Hella frustrating. U legs will hurt so bad.
Any cloth store I enter this days they just chase me out. Cos I can end up testing all Ur clothes and not by a single pair of jeans cos none will be my size. It's gets them frustrated and angry.
Re: Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you by Nobody: 4:55am On Jan 12, 2021
OGWILLS123:

Ma'am am 18 but next month is making me 19
I hope I won't grow taller anymore.

Thanks for your contribution
Boy, you just started growing.
Re: Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you by Nobody: 4:57am On Jan 12, 2021
Toks2008:

The feeling is awesome especially when you see a very tall lady from afar and when you come close to her you realize you are taller... Very sweet feeling..

I am 6'3feet by the way.
You again angry
Why are you happy you're taller? You never see woman wey tall pass you?
Re: Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you by Toks2008(m): 7:05am On Jan 12, 2021
Chii59:

You again angry
Why are you happy you're taller? You never see woman wey tall pass you?

Ok i give up.

Since you wont allow me rest on this site i think it is best for me to yield to your salient proposal.

I have sent you a PM and you must respond.
Re: Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you by Ahappy: 7:46am On Jan 12, 2021
I am 6ft 2 inches and I am 19 already.
Mixed feelings sha.
Re: Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 12, 2021
Vlain:

Not to forget having a roadtrip. That should.it to s Hella frustrating. U legs will hurt so bad.
Any cloth store I enter this days they just chase me out. Cos I can end up testing all Ur clothes and not by a single pair of jeans cos none will be my size. It's gets them frustrated and angry.
Re: Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 12, 2021
Vlain:

happens to me all the time, one of the reason I became Ankara patronizer
Re: Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 12, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
I'm 6'1... They have criticize me, so many times.. even me self don turn ham to joke...fucc what they say.... I'm perfect
bro I'm 6'7 I have to bend neck a lot to enter places, some say don't stand near me your height is intimidating. I fucking love it
Re: Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you by Makiiidagr8: 9:55am On Jan 12, 2021
I'm 6'5 and i get a lot of attention from the ladies.
Just try workout often don't look too skinny cus it won't be attractive atall, dress well and get moni very important. Walk like a boss my guy you're not just tall, you be GIANT!!!
Re: Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you by OGWILLS123: 10:04am On Jan 12, 2021
SymonLFC:
If you are in a tertiary institution you could visit ur sch bsktball court, trust me u wuld feel friggin' short.
Thanks a lot i will give it a try cool
Re: Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you by paul100(m): 10:09am On Jan 12, 2021
Jodha:

My dear yhure absolutely right...I understand the op though...I was like that when I was young and naive...my friends would make fun of my height....to the extent that I started slouching and was badly spoiling my posture just to look "normal" ...

When my dad noticed it...he told me bluntly that "if yhu think yhure too tall..yhuve not started because yhure still growing...stop giving yhurself hunch back" ...then I started seeing tall models... actresses etc ..omoh I said to myself I can look like them too...

Then I started owning my shit...omoh thesame people that were mocking are begging me to dash them small height...one openly told me that if God would give her just a lil bit of my height she'll be the happiest woman on earth...she told me she laughed at me to give herself hope.. that she wants to be tall too..
How tall are you in terms of feet.
Re: Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you by paul100(m): 10:15am On Jan 12, 2021
LuciferO:
bro I'm 6'7 I have to bend neck a lot to enter places, some say don't stand near me your height is intimidating. I fucking love it
I hate when my very tall friend is standing close to me.I am 6ft but my height stop around my guy biceps or should i say his elbow.He said he is 6'9.
Re: Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you by OGWILLS123: 10:17am On Jan 12, 2021
Vlain:

Any cloth store I enter this days they just chase me out. Cos I can end up testing all Ur clothes and not buy a single pair of jeans cos none will be my size. It's gets them frustrated and angry.
My guy i swear ): e be things ooh. i just want to have money so that i will be calling all this fashion company to manifacture my own cloth amd shoes separately tongue
Re: Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 12, 2021
Toks2008:

Ok i give up.

Since you wont allow me rest on this site i think it is best for me to yield to your salient proposal.

I have sent you a PM and you must respond.
Beg me
Re: Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you by Toks2008(m): 11:32am On Jan 12, 2021
Chii59:

Beg me

Ok i guess ''You must'' sounds authoritative.

I have sent you a friend request and i would appreciate if you oblige me. grin

Trouble maker.
Re: Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 12, 2021
Toks2008:

Ok i guess ''You must'' sounds authoritative.

I have sent you a friend request and i would appreciate if you oblige me. grin

Trouble maker.

Beg me tongue
Re: Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 12, 2021
OGWILLS123:

I feel proud to be taller than everyone else in a gathering.
Re: Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you by Toks2008(m): 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2021
Chii59:

Beg me tongue

Lobatan!
Re: Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 12, 2021
Toks2008:

Lobatan!
undecided undecided
Do you even check your inbox sef?
Re: Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you by Tallest45(m): 1:30pm On Jan 12, 2021
I feel good...No be my fault say anybody short. undecided
Re: Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you by Toks2008(m): 1:32pm On Jan 12, 2021
Chii59:

undecided undecided
Do you even check your inbox sef?

Lol! You must be a very jovial lady.
Re: Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you by Maxxim: 1:46pm On Jan 12, 2021
6.5 here, I never felt I'm tall until recently Idk why
Re: Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 12, 2021
Toks2008:

Lol! You must be a very jovial lady.
undecided undecided
Re: Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you by offset67(m): 7:54pm On Jan 12, 2021
OGWILLS123:
So how do you cope with the preasure or you are proud of your height cool
yeah am proud of my height
Re: Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you by Drella(m): 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2021
Jodha:
Omoh op yhure weird o...trust me short people are really insecure about their height...some will want to make yhu feel bad just to give themselves hope ....

My advice is to yhu is own yhur shit ....yhure a boss ...tall guys are rare commodities...nah them dey rush yhu...carry yhurself with pride jhoor...and stop disgracing tall folks...

I don't go a day without someone admiring my height...I've received so many favours just because of my height....and I'm not gonna shrink for no one....I love every inch of me...
After every every,you no still talk your height undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Craziest Things You Ever Did To Make A Guy/girl Like You / Have You Experienced This? / I Will Never Toast A Church Sister Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.