Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,708 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you (5216 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? / What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? / Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you by Truthabulabula(m): 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
Just have money that move mountains and you're good to go.

All this height,weight,body you people discuss here doesn't make sense at all.
Re: Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you by DonroxyII: 10:27am On Jul 01, 2021
OGWILLS123:
Meh is really frustrating when you are taller than 95% of people around you cry.

My friend's sometimes make fun of me like calling me names like "taller" which always make me feel different from others. 90 percent of places I enter requires me to bend down, I don
hit my head tire angry, and is like tall guys have strong head because the amount of head I always hit eeh a short guy won't survive it sad .

You can't hide among people undecided , I rarely come across people taller than me those this means Nigerian's are naturally shot . Am only 6.2 feet tall, my skin completion
is brown and am really grateful for that, aren't mean I was dark in completion I for resemble monster.

I just hate being tall it makes me different from others. angry

pls how do I cope with this pressure angry
You might Also share your own experience as well.
6'2 is not a big height enough to warrant worries ... wetin u wan make 6'7 and above to do ......

Me I'm 6ft and I love the confidence it gives me to be taller in any environment but I know 6ft is just sakamanje because you will only be taller around Most girls ...

Some girls will even swallow you when you see 6ft + and chubby girls .. u mind go cut small.... while many 6ft + guys will be looking down the middle of your head....

You are ok at 6ft2 so no need to worry ...

Leave the worries for 6'7 and above but when they are well grounded not spaghetti.... You self go fear ....

I love Height like mad ... I'm even praying to reach 6'3 ... u dey lament at 6'2 ... ... How much make I buy your extra 2inches cheesy
Re: Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you by DonroxyII: 10:43am On Jul 01, 2021
Originalsly:
Bro.... first off... get that complexion thing completely out of your head. That would affect you a whole lot more than your height.... unless you intend being local all your life.

@ topic... I'm 6'3" ... kinda skinny... always proud of my height. Do you want to be short and having to be asking taller people to reach stuff for you? You can't reach something because it's on the top shelf? Height is an advantage. Yes.. you enter a doorway and have to bend.... house for dwarfs!
Being tall... I'm used to most people being shorter... but take notice as soon as someone is my height..... and kinda "inferior" when someone is taller... and this is other guys! ...but damn... when I met this babe that had like a whole 3 inches over me.... it was really weird!.... tall me... looking up to a woman ...I was soooo uncomfortable!...but then again.... I had very little competition since all these short short guys fear tall tall women! Your height is an advantage... tall women will be after you!
Tall women here on NL.....be proud of your height... do me a favour.... wear heels... keep away the short men!
Stop the discrimination of shorter people ... now you are exhibiting inferiority complex... u dey compete... ur children can be shorter ooo ... Nature can be a bitch be humble Tall boy !

You see the picture below .... Your 6ft3 will feel like ground should swallow you ....

2 Likes

Re: Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you by Uncle93(m): 11:04am On Jul 01, 2021
I am 6ft 2, and I don't really feel so tall. Though it is a obvious height that everyone loves on me, mostly women . I'm not just tall, I'm tall and buff . But I wish to be 6ft5 , unfortunately.. I've passed the age for hope to be taller
Re: Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you by Agbebakun22: 11:25am On Jul 01, 2021
Jodha:
Omoh op yhure weird o...trust me short people are really insecure about their height...some will want to make yhu feel bad just to give themselves hope ....

My advice is to yhu is own yhur shit ....yhure a boss ...tall guys are rare commodities...nah them dey rush yhu...carry yhurself with pride jhoor...and stop disgracing tall folks...

I don't go a day without someone admiring my height...I've received so many favours just because of my height....and I'm not gonna shrink for no one....I love every inch of me...

So we short people no dey recereceived Favour too, I wouldn't be surprise u go tall pass ur husband or Boyfriend and besides hope ur akant tall like u
Re: Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you by OGWILLS123: 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
DonroxyII:
6'2 is not a big height enough to warrant worries ... wetin u wan make 6'7 and above to do ......

Me I'm 6ft and I love the confidence it gives me to be taller in any environment but I know 6ft is just sakamanje because you will only be taller around Most girls ...

Some girls will even swallow you when you see 6ft + and chubby girls .. u mind go cut small.... while many 6ft + guys will be looking down the middle of your head....

You are ok at 6ft2 so no need to worry ...

Leave the worries for 6'7 and above but when they are well grounded not spaghetti.... You self go fear ....

I love Height like mad ... I'm even praying to reach 6'3 ... u dey lament at 6'2 ... ... How much make I buy your extra 2inches cheesy

Ogar you no go understand,
Though am getting use to it now.
But since 2019 have never met a women taller
Than me, I repeat never !!!, I hardly see a guy taller than me.
And sometimes I might see someone coming from afar and i will be like thank God I have finally seen someone my own height or taller than me,but when the person get closer you realize that you are still way taller than the person sad.
Getting a trouser that will size me is another world war, and you know that tall guys have
Big foot, eh eh that one two nah another Walah.

The flip coin tongue
My height give me extra boldness any where I enter, I know how many security and bouncers
Jobs I have turn down.
I guess that's the only thing I enjoy from this
Miserable heights angry angry angry.

Good nights cool
Re: Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you by DonroxyII: 9:11am On Jul 04, 2021
OGWILLS123:

Ogar you no go understand,
Though am getting use to it now.
But since 2019 have never met a women taller
Than me, I repeat never !!!, I hardly see a guy taller than me.
And sometimes I might see someone coming from afar and i will be like thank God I have finally seen someone my own height or taller than me,but when the person get closer you realize that you are still way taller than the person sad.
Getting a trouser that will size me is another world war, and you know that tall guys have
Big foot, eh eh that one two nah another Walah.

The flip coin tongue
My height give me extra boldness any where I enter, I know how many security and bouncers
Jobs I have turn down.
I guess that's the only thing I enjoy from this
Miserable heights angry angry angry.

Good nights cool
Are you living in a village or town because in the city like mega city.... Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan etc .... 6'2 is just like average height. When it is a malnourished environment , 6'2 might be a big deal so I understand.....

Me too, if I travel to some areas ... you be like tallest guy in the hood but when I enter back my crib... you go see height and fear say you short !
Re: Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you by Vlain: 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
Jodha:
Omoh op yhure weird o...trust me short people are really insecure about their height...some will want to make yhu feel bad just to give themselves hope ....

My advice is to yhu is own yhur shit ....yhure a boss ...tall guys are rare commodities...nah them dey rush yhu...carry yhurself with pride jhoor...and stop disgracing tall folks...

I don't go a day without someone admiring my height...I've received so many favours just because of my height....and I'm not gonna shrink for no one....I love every inch of me...

I swear I go through this a lot. There was a time it got to me. I became so insecure about my height. I hated it. I hated walking into a congregation of people because of the attention and prying eyes than comes with it. It was later on I discovered they were insecure about themselves and felt so intimidated and wanted me to feel bad about who I am so they can feel better about themselves.But lately I own that shiit and run it in their faces. They can help but wail in silence.
Re: Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you by Jodha(f): 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2021
Vlain:

I swear I go through this a lot. There was a time it got to me. I became so insecure about my height. I hated it. I hated walking into a congregation of people because of the attention and prying eyes than comes with it. It was later on I discovered they were insecure about themselves and felt so intimidated and wanted me to feel bad about who I am so they can feel better about themselves.But lately I own that shiit and run it in their faces. They can help but wail in silence.

Exactly bro...... that's the spirit....

I wear heels plus my height too.....all they can do is stare in administration and wish they were like me cool
Re: Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you by Cerebellum: 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
Uncle93:
I am 6ft 2, and I don't really feel so tall. Though it is a obvious height that everyone loves on me, mostly women . I'm not just tall, I'm tall and buff . But I wish to be 6ft5 , unfortunately.. I've passed the age for hope to be taller

grin

Tall nigga..checked my height recently, 6ft

Uncle don old like sanyerigrin
Re: Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you by Vlain: 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
Jodha:

Exactly bro...... that's the spirit....

I wear heels plus my height too.....all they can do is stare in administration and wish they were like me cool

Yes!!!! Tension them with that height.U are worth the stare.
Re: Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you by OGWILLS123: 10:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
DonroxyII:
Are you living in a village or town because in the city like mega city.... Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan etc .... 6'2 is just like average height. When it is a malnourished environment , 6'2 might be a big deal so I understand.....

Me too, if I travel to some areas ... you be like tallest guy in the hood but when I enter back my crib... you go see height and fear say you short !

No, I base in calabar.

6'2 inch average heights uhh .
Re: Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you by Uncle93(m): 11:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
Cerebellum:

grin

Tall nigga..checked my height recently, 6ft

Uncle don old like sanyerigrin

Lol lol grin abi naw
Re: Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you by placeofallure(f): 12:24am On Jul 05, 2021
People do make fun of me when they see a picture of hubby and I. We're opposites. I'm not exactly short for a woman but my husband is the extremely tall one. I feel protected and safe in his embrace. That's the magic of height.
Re: Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you by Offpoint1: 12:38am On Jul 05, 2021
FirstSon01:
It feels normal to me but what actually feels strange is someone taller than me.
I'm 6ft4, but don't feel tall enough... When I walked by someone taller than me, it hurts my feelings.

I once walked past a lady taller than me, I nearly cried withincheesy
Re: Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you by Tonnyray: 12:46am On Jul 05, 2021
I'm 6 ft 1". Pretty comfortable with that.
I'll never forget the day I had a female patient that was 6 3". Dayum that felt awkward. She had this American accent though and later let me in on the fact that she's in the Naija basketball team.
Re: Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you by DonroxyII: 9:20am On Jul 06, 2021
OGWILLS123:

No, I base in calabar.

6'2 inch average heights uhh .
No wonder Calabar people are predominantly Short people maybe due to their Diet. most guys average 5ft + Calabar Axis ... ...

No wonder 6'2 is worrisome to you .... It's because you are living around Short People and it's making you feel out of place .... grin .... Dear Lord, see you dey discriminate yourself strictly based on Environment....

Come to Lagos or Abuja .... You will see tall people your mind go cut .... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Guys Will Still Hit (pics) / Your Girlfriend's Sister / Pls Advice Me.she Has A Spirit Husband! !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.