Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

I'm Still Dating My Girlfriend But I Got Another Girl Pregnant. Here's Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Still Dating My Girlfriend But I Got Another Girl Pregnant. Here's Why (2938 Views)

I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Still Dating My Girlfriend But I Got Another Girl Pregnant. Here's Why by funkmrflexx(m): 3:53am On Dec 28, 2020
I've been dating my girlfriend for 2 years now. At first the relationship was all rosy and sweet but now it's no longer so. Recently I noticed she doesn't allow me to touch her or be Intimate with her, she denies me sex everytime I ask. This is a girl I do everything for. I try my best to make sure she's OK in everyway. I even assist with her school sometimes because her parents don't have. But I noticed that she finds me irritating. I can't even touch her, kiss her nothing. I have talked to her severally about the issue but she always brushes me off. I even jokingly told her I would cheat on her she said no problem that sex and intimacy aren't that important in a relationship. I asked her if she was scared of getting pregnant but she said she wasn't and besides we usually use condoms so that wasn't a reason. I have started suspecting her that she has someone else. But she always tells me she's loyal to me. This is a girl I'm planning to marry. All of a sudden I find the relationship boring, no excitement. I even asked her what was the problem she said nothing was wrong. I don't want to get married and start cheating on my wife because of lack of sex

So I met another girl some months back, we got to know each other and we started sort of dating,
She's not as beautiful as my girlfriend but she makes me very happy. Anytime I'm with her she always has a way to cheer me up. And the sex part is awesome because she likes those things i like in sex and I'm very comfortable with her. But the issue now is she's pregnant for me. And I want her to keep the baby. The truth is I have fallen in love with her.

What should I do?
Re: I'm Still Dating My Girlfriend But I Got Another Girl Pregnant. Here's Why by dawnomike(m): 3:59am On Dec 28, 2020
Follow your heart but remember, sex is just a part of marriage. Real life issues will always test your marital boat on the sea called life.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Still Dating My Girlfriend But I Got Another Girl Pregnant. Here's Why by AlhajiNatty(m): 4:32am On Dec 28, 2020
Odogwu, you alone knows where your heart lies. Follow your heart nna.
Re: I'm Still Dating My Girlfriend But I Got Another Girl Pregnant. Here's Why by MajesticKris: 5:01am On Dec 28, 2020
Follow what makes you happy, you have every right to be happy...

2 Likes

Re: I'm Still Dating My Girlfriend But I Got Another Girl Pregnant. Here's Why by ipobarethieves: 5:09am On Dec 28, 2020
sad Why ask us what u should do after score a GOAL? U have found happiness.Take her to Ur parents/meet her own too for the needful.Tell Madam dat it is ova
Re: I'm Still Dating My Girlfriend But I Got Another Girl Pregnant. Here's Why by Temmylee01(m): 5:12am On Dec 28, 2020
Shooooooooooots

Issokay

Hmmmm
Re: I'm Still Dating My Girlfriend But I Got Another Girl Pregnant. Here's Why by kalu61(m): 5:51am On Dec 28, 2020
With a these signs you are still forcing yourself to a girl that offers you nothing not.

This is one of the reasons l call some guys like you simps.

You love the second one. She makes you HAPPY and is pregnant for a baby you don't want to terminate.

What do you what us to tell you?

To simps around or what?

If you are good to go, go and pay the bride price of your baby mama asap
Re: I'm Still Dating My Girlfriend But I Got Another Girl Pregnant. Here's Why by odinson1(m): 5:53am On Dec 28, 2020
g
Re: I'm Still Dating My Girlfriend But I Got Another Girl Pregnant. Here's Why by SIRRITE: 6:03am On Dec 28, 2020
Ur first girlfriend is with u now because she has no means of raising funds for her school or the other.
If u are helping her, help not beeing a fool that is been used.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Still Dating My Girlfriend But I Got Another Girl Pregnant. Here's Why by parkervero(m): 6:10am On Dec 28, 2020
Reduce your communication with your first girlfriend, completely ignore her in all areas. If she really in to you, she will ask you "what's going on?". And if she is not in to you, continue the journey your babe mama.
Re: I'm Still Dating My Girlfriend But I Got Another Girl Pregnant. Here's Why by kambili999(f): 6:45am On Dec 28, 2020
There is more to marriage than sex. Use ur tongue to count ur teeth

1 Like

Re: I'm Still Dating My Girlfriend But I Got Another Girl Pregnant. Here's Why by SimpDetector: 7:12am On Dec 28, 2020
The only right decision you made was fucking someone else after the first girl denied you sex. But you made a lot of stupid decisions.

First, you invested on a girl. You never invest on pussy, ever. Doesn't matter how nice she treats you and how in love you think she is with you. All that will end one day, like you have just witnessed. The only reason she is still with you is because she views you as an atm machine that will give her money whenever she wants. She's probably currently fucking some other guy for free.

Secondly, you showered love and attention on her. I always tell you guys to stop doing this. Always treat these women like they are below you. Always have them confused about whether you love them or not. Let them chase your validation and never let them feel they have you completely. Because if you don't do all these they will lose attraction for you, like you have just witnessed.

The third mistake you made was that you would have dumped the first girl completely. If a woman doesn't want you to have sex with her anymore, then you dump her and move on. That's why it's necessary to view every woman as a hoe, because that's what they are. If you view women this way it prevents you from falling in love with them and pedestalizing them and becoming attached.

The fourth mistake you made was that when fucking this other girl you didn't use protection. Always use protection when fuçking these bitches. They can't be trusted.

Lastly, you are nothing but a simp. Simps fall in love easily because they don't have abundance mentality. Like I said before, these women are hoes. Stop viewing them as anything else. Why would you fall in love with the second hoe so quickly? When you view and treat women like the hoes that they are, life becomes more problem free and easy. You don't have to deal with all the crap that you are currently dealing with.

Regarding the pregnancy, you are free to do whatever you want. You Simps deserve the problems you get.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Still Dating My Girlfriend But I Got Another Girl Pregnant. Here's Why by falcon01: 7:32am On Dec 28, 2020
funkmrflexx:
I've been dating my girlfriend for 2 years now. At first the relationship was all rosy and sweet but now it's no longer so. Recently I noticed she doesn't allow me to touch her or be Intimate with her, she denies me sex everytime I ask. This is a girl I do everything for. I try my best to make sure she's OK in everyway. I even assist with her school sometimes because her parents don't have. But I noticed that she finds me irritating. I can't even touch her, kiss her nothing. I have talked to her severally about the issue but she always brushes me off. I even jokingly told her I would cheat on her she said no problem that sex and intimacy aren't that important in a relationship. I asked her if she was scared of getting pregnant but she said she wasn't and besides we usually use condoms so that wasn't a reason. I have started suspecting her that she has someone else. But she always tells me she's loyal to me. This is a girl I'm planning to marry. All of a sudden I find the relationship boring, no excitement. I even asked her what was the problem she said nothing was wrong. I don't want to get married and start cheating on my wife because of lack of sex

So I met another girl some months back, we got to know each other and we started sort of dating,
She's not as beautiful as my girlfriend but she makes me very happy. Anytime I'm with her she always has a way to cheer me up. And the sex part is awesome because she likes those things i like in sex and I'm very comfortable with her. But the issue now is she's pregnant for me. And I want her to keep the baby. The truth is I have fallen in love with her.

What should I do?
Go for what gives you joy, life's too short to leave in boredom. But first think was the first relations joyful when it started as the second one before it became boring if Yes then wahala dey but if no, Nigga you know what to do
Re: I'm Still Dating My Girlfriend But I Got Another Girl Pregnant. Here's Why by Sexmate10(m): 7:32am On Dec 28, 2020
God is greatest grin
Re: I'm Still Dating My Girlfriend But I Got Another Girl Pregnant. Here's Why by Shortyy(f): 7:40am On Dec 28, 2020
Lol. When you're where you don't wanna be, you move.

Since you men can't do without sex, go for the one that you'll be banging every day and night.

As you never marry the girl yet, go be with the one you got pregnant.

Maybe the said girlfriend is already tired of you sef.

1 Like

Re: I'm Still Dating My Girlfriend But I Got Another Girl Pregnant. Here's Why by mosdii(m): 7:44am On Dec 28, 2020
SimpDetector:
The only right decision you made was fucking someone else after the first girl denied you sex. But made a lot of stupid decisions.

First, you invested on a girl. You never invest on pussy, ever. Doesn't matter how nice she treats you and how in love you think she is with you. All that will end one day, like you have just witnessed. The only reason she is still with you is because she views you as an atm machine that will give her money whenever she wants. She's probably currently fucking some other guy for free.

Secondly, you showered love and attention on her. I always tell you guys to stop doing this. Always treat these women like then are below you. Always have them confused about whether you love them or not. Let them chase your validation and never let them feel them have you completely. Because if you don't do all these they will lose attraction for you, like you have just witnessed.

The third mistake you made was that you would have dumped the first girl completely. If a woman doesn't want you to have sex with her anymore, then you dump her and move on. That's why it's necessary to view every woman as a hoe, because that's what they are. If you view women this way it prevents you from falling in love with them and pedestalizing them and becoming attached.

The fourth mistake you made was that when fucking this other girl you didn't use protection. Always use protection when fuçking these bitches. They can't be trusted.

Lastly, you are nothing but a simp. Simps fall in love easily because they don't have abundance mentality. Like I said before, these women are hoes. Stop viewing them as anything else. Why would you fall in love with the second hoe so quickly? When you view and treat women like the hoes that they are, life becomes more problem free and easy. You don't have to deal with all the crap that you are currently dealing with.

Regarding the pregnancy, you are free to do whatever you want. You Simps deserve the problems you get.

Oil dey your head

4 Likes

Re: I'm Still Dating My Girlfriend But I Got Another Girl Pregnant. Here's Why by mosdii(m): 7:45am On Dec 28, 2020
Nigerian Girls Are Nitwits....All Of Them
Re: I'm Still Dating My Girlfriend But I Got Another Girl Pregnant. Here's Why by mosdii(m): 7:45am On Dec 28, 2020
The only thing she can give you, she's hoarding it but whereas you are busy giving her heaven on earth.

Flee from her
Re: I'm Still Dating My Girlfriend But I Got Another Girl Pregnant. Here's Why by Kingluqman(m): 7:47am On Dec 28, 2020
What should you do bawo?

You don do wetin you wan do naw.. so why asking us what you should do again.

Enjoy your sex machine in peace Abeg grin
Re: I'm Still Dating My Girlfriend But I Got Another Girl Pregnant. Here's Why by Rich4god(m): 8:26am On Dec 28, 2020
All I see here is guys promoting premarital sex. Why must people think that because you are helping a lady that you are dating, there for she owe you sex.

No atom of morality in this our time.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Still Dating My Girlfriend But I Got Another Girl Pregnant. Here's Why by Jennycoolz(f): 8:34am On Dec 28, 2020
Oga na ur own problem be that o go solve am

If I tell you my own you sef go FEM
Re: I'm Still Dating My Girlfriend But I Got Another Girl Pregnant. Here's Why by Oesophagus99(m): 9:29am On Dec 28, 2020
you don kee two birds wid one stone...

You've bin Chopin one gal wit cds coz u didnt want her..

and nw u hav eaten the gurl u truly love till she carry belle...

u don't need any break up advise. ur former girl go free u
Re: I'm Still Dating My Girlfriend But I Got Another Girl Pregnant. Here's Why by biden123(m): 9:45am On Dec 28, 2020
funkmrflexx:

What should I do?
Why are you asking us this question?
Re: I'm Still Dating My Girlfriend But I Got Another Girl Pregnant. Here's Why by Djex614: 9:59am On Dec 28, 2020
Shortyy:

Since you men can't do without sex, go for the one that you'll be banging every day and night.

for a lady, you actually have small sense
Re: I'm Still Dating My Girlfriend But I Got Another Girl Pregnant. Here's Why by Obakashdee(m): 10:07am On Dec 28, 2020
Congratulations brother, so will you get married to the new girl? IF yes I sorry for you
Re: I'm Still Dating My Girlfriend But I Got Another Girl Pregnant. Here's Why by DukeJoe17: 11:38am On Dec 28, 2020
God will bless the real niggarrrss
What you don't know is a big problem

Re: I'm Still Dating My Girlfriend But I Got Another Girl Pregnant. Here's Why by blinking001(m): 11:39am On Dec 28, 2020
Men will never learn. There are 3 classes of girls
1)good girls
2)street girls
3)feminists

Number 1 set of girls are every mans dream but most men confuse number 2 set of street touts to number 1, most girls from wealthy homes belongs to this class. These set of girls are usually rare to come by but they still exist regardless. Most are virgins too(very important)

Number 2 set of girls are not marriagable materials. They belongs to the streets. You dont take them out of the streets. You use them and leave them there for the pleasure of the brotherhood. Breaking this rule always end up being catastrophic like in the case of the op. Street girls have nothing to offer men no matter how attractive and sophisticated they look. They are myopic and excessively greedy and stupid. They should be avoided especially for something as serious as marriage.

Number 3 set of girls are delusional. They are the most stupid of the lots. These group of idiots are confused, they are blinded by the majority of men under them and obsessed by the minority of men above them. They are very stupid women. They are predominantly men haters(misandrist). They are mostly educated girls with boyfriend and daddy issues. These group of touts are not marriagable too.
I rest my case.
Re: I'm Still Dating My Girlfriend But I Got Another Girl Pregnant. Here's Why by Womanizer(m): 11:42am On Dec 28, 2020
Don't marry a lady simply cos she's pregnant for you...there are other factors you also need to consider
Re: I'm Still Dating My Girlfriend But I Got Another Girl Pregnant. Here's Why by DukeJoe17: 11:43am On Dec 28, 2020
Shortyy:

why won't she be tired when the simp is busy paying her bills and another man is rough handling the assumed retired but not tired pussy,
Mtcheewwwwww
Re: I'm Still Dating My Girlfriend But I Got Another Girl Pregnant. Here's Why by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2020
funkmrflexx:

What should I do?
4rm Ur Story So Far, U Are In Lust, Not In Love. Ur Erection Is In Control Of U. If U Continue Dis Way, U Won't Be Stable In Any Relationship.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Women Attracted To Men Who Ignore Them? / What Is That Weird Thing About You? / This Looks Uncomfortable - Sit On Face - Pic N Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.