Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

The Way Ladies Give Away Their - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Way Ladies Give Away Their (3293 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) / Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Way Ladies Give Away Their by Mercisharelove(f): 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
Mide3367:
hmm all this churchy girl ehn. I no trust them one bit. Na so my ex dey form good girl till I teach her bad thing... You never jam that's why u are doing churchy

You are happy you taught her evil right, I hope you will be so bold to say this before justice.

By your thoughts and words you shall be judged and by your words you shall be condemned!
Re: The Way Ladies Give Away Their by Mide3367: 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2020
Mercisharelove:

You are happy you taught her evil right, I hope you will be so bold to say this before justice.

By your thoughts and words you shall be judged and by your words you shall be condemned!
yen yen yen. She loves it sis... Like I said u never jam that is why u are talking like this. Who knows if u were once a naughty pikin who repented? grin and now doing as if u never do such before or have any knowledge about what we are talking about.
Re: The Way Ladies Give Away Their by Mercisharelove(f): 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2020
Mide3367:
yen yen yen. She loves it sis... Like I said u never jam that is why u are talking like this. Who knows if u were once a naughty pikin who repented? grin and now doing as if u never do such before or have any knowledge about what we are talking about.

You will be surprise as naughty as your mind and mouth sounds, that you too can begin to speak wisdom.

The thing is, let it be that your ex girlfriend have not utter curse upon you, if she has, then you need to ask her for forgiveness and stop being an agent of darkness immediately. Christ - WISDOM loves you

God Almighty is infinite, beyond your FINITE imagination.

The moment you recognise that there is someone greater, smarter and way farther than your folks, you will fall on your knees and ask to be given a chance to see the face of wisdom.

My boy, wisdom is the principal person, if you got the LORD CHRIST JESUS, then you have eternal life, your words would have been filled with grace

You sure hate favour and eternal life, oh how you are hugging death with excitement.

You may never comprehend, I fasted for you today, and I am still fasting right now, tomorrow the same, until I see you experience life, that's if you are counted amongst the saints to inherit blessing.

Re: The Way Ladies Give Away Their by Mide3367: 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
Mercisharelove:

You will be surprise as naughty as your mind and mouth sounds, that you too can begin to speak wisdom.

The thing is, let it be that your ex girlfriend have not utter curse upon you, if she has, then you need to ask her for forgiveness and stop being an agent of darkness immediately. Christ - WISDOM loves you

The moment you recognise that there is someone greater, smarter and way farther than your folks, you will fall on your knees and ask to be given a chance to see the face of wisdom.

My boy, wisdom is the principal person, if you got the LORD CHRIST JESUS, then you have eternal life, your words would have been filled with grace

You sure hate favour and eternal life, oh how you are hugging death with excitement.

You may never comprehend, I fasted for you today, and I am still fasting right now, tomorrow the same, until I see you experience life, that's if you are counted amongst the saints to inherit blessing.

she just called me moment ls ago and we are in talking terms just that no more affections but that doesn't mean if I catch am for corner, I no go do grin. I still get her Mumu bottom for hand
Re: The Way Ladies Give Away Their by Mide3367: 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2020
Mercisharelove:

you can't use fast and prayer to think u will change me... Sorry it is in vain...
Re: The Way Ladies Give Away Their by babakb: 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2020
SimpDetector:

All women are hoes. They will always cheat on you when the right guy comes along. View and treat them like the hoes that they naturally are and save yourself from stress and problems.

Including your mother and sisters
Re: The Way Ladies Give Away Their by Mercisharelove(f): 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
Mide3367:
she just called me moment ls ago and we are in talking terms just that no more affections but that doesn't mean if I catch am for corner, I no go do grin. I still get her Mumu bottom for hand

But you weren't like this before??
Re: The Way Ladies Give Away Their by Mercisharelove(f): 8:01pm On Dec 29, 2020
Mide3367:
you can't use fast and prayer to think u will change me... Sorry it is in vain...

You do not know yourself please. So stop bragging. Pride goes before the fallen
Re: The Way Ladies Give Away Their by Mide3367: 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2020
Mercisharelove:

You do not know yourself please. So stop bragging. Pride goes before the fallen
I ain't proud Mrs:miss... I just want you yo know that there us no need fasting and praying about my matter
Re: The Way Ladies Give Away Their by Mercisharelove(f): 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2020
Mide3367:
I ain't proud Mrs:miss... I just want you yo know that there us no need fasting and praying about my matter

It isn't you talking either
Re: The Way Ladies Give Away Their by Mide3367: 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2020
Mercisharelove:

It isn't you talking either
na wa oooo... Yu ain't inside my head na...
Re: The Way Ladies Give Away Their by Mercisharelove(f): 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2020
Mide3367:
na wa oooo... Yu ain't inside my head na...

I can see the dwarf messing your clean personality up.
Re: The Way Ladies Give Away Their by Mide3367: 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
Mercisharelove:

I can see the dwarf messing your clean personality up.

� yawn
Re: The Way Ladies Give Away Their by Mercisharelove(f): 6:09am On Dec 30, 2020
Mide3367:
� yawn

You shall be free I know
Re: The Way Ladies Give Away Their by Mercisharelove(f): 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
You are all I need

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship / How Long Does Good Sex Last? How Good In Bed Do You Think You're? / I Regret Breaking Up With My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.