Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) (89679 Views)

#JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight / Patapaa Suit, Outfit To Ghana Music Award, As Davido Wins (Photo) / Davido Filming A Lady's Backside In Ghana (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by GeneralPula: 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2020
Thablownmindset:

It has always been the other way round

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by alawiiyeyoruba1: 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2020
These duo sha, I think they need to grow up.

Aso-Oke also called Ofi is a type of hand-made fabric usually done by weaving and this art of weaving and styling of this particular fabric material originated from the Yorubas ........ read more on https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/aso-ofi/
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by seunsiju(m): 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2020
Thats what NO STRESS LIFE means cool

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by ClearFlair: 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ishilove:
I will never understand what people enjoy in clubs. All that reeking smoke, godawful noise, sweaty flesh rubbing against sweaty flesh and conducive environment for the spread of infectious diseases makes it an impossible place to 'relax', as people claim.

As for those yeyebrities in the OP, na small pikin dey worry all of them. Idiot shidren

Same here. I hate crowded spaces, noise, and the smell of cigarettes or weed. Clubbing is not for me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by merits(m): 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
G
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Athemisia: 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
kenzysmith:
wizkif have always been jealous of davido
Jealous because he choose not to interfere??

23 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by hotseat: 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
WIZKID: Dem know wetin dem dey do! Wetin contain me for dia mata? Shuo! see me see trouble o!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by JoeEeL(m): 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
For those who could not watch the video, here's a snapshot of Wizkid chilling, drinking and appearing largely unconcerned.

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
If mind your business was a person cheesy.

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by offset67(m): 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
tongue

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Lightangel65: 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
HeadShot:
Can you all agree with me that wizkid is a fool

What happened to being a peace maker twice on the said day?....

Wizkid is the most mature of those them all.
Burns boy and davido were just behaving like goats, fighting in public. Wizkid did well to ignore their stupidity.

Davido should know his place they have passed his level he is local Nigerian based they are international Grammy nominees

18 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Zenor23: 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
Well noted.
Check my profile for your latest used vehicles at affordable prices.
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
HeadShot:
Can you all agree with me that wizkid is a fool

What happened to being a peace maker twice on the said day?....
A very big time one

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ishilove:
I will never understand what people enjoy in clubs. All that reeking smoke, godawful noise, sweaty flesh rubbing against sweaty flesh and conducive environment for the spread of infectious diseases makes it an impossible place to 'relax', as people claim.

As for those yeyebrities in the OP, na small pikin dey worry all of them. Idiot shidren
I thought I was the only one that finds club boring and uninteresting, even when I was in the world, the first and only day I went to club with my friends, I wish I never left my hostel then in school. So noisy and uncomfortable.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by mosdii(m): 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
You expect a King to meddle in the affairs of Bst's?

Both of them fighting are Egede men, Wiz is an adventurer so he has no business with them.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by merits(m): 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ishilove:

Aunty easy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by AududuNine11: 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ishilove:

Lol grin grin
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Sijo01(f): 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2020
It pays to mind your business

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by DEEBOZZ(m): 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
I no be Wizkid fan but I like how dey guy dey carry himself.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Bodaolawrites(m): 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ishilove:

Eleyi o ja. Ko mo bose nlo grin

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Exc2000: 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
Maturity... Always mind your business and avoid unnecessary fight

Wizkid get sense
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2020
Who Wahala elp?!! All these Is it a Monkey,Is it Bear,Is it a Donkey argument no suppose concern who dey sabi mind him business... Naturally,Wizkid No Be Trouble Maker unlike Davido and Burna Boy.
Our People Say "Na Person wey dey look for Trouble dey Jam Wahala"

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by tesolmake: 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ishilove:

I ask same question.
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by walteriyke: 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
Thablownmindset:

It has always been the other way round
that guy is high bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by GodWrites: 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ishilove:

For the first time on Nairaland, I agree with Ishilove.
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Slynation(m): 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
it's well o.....I wonder what people wants WizKid to do, join the fight or separate the fight, as if both Burna and David doesn't have bodyguards to do that....

Baba no get time for frivolities.....!!

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
These are who Naija youth dey rate? Stupidity agbayas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed / Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) / 10 Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know Were Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.