Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,013 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) (89615 Views)

#JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight / Patapaa Suit, Outfit To Ghana Music Award, As Davido Wins (Photo) / Davido Filming A Lady's Backside In Ghana (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by JustCruise(m): 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2020
Wetin concern German if Egede dey fight??

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2020
Thablownmindset:

It has always been the other way round

No, it is not. Wizkid is codely jealous of Davido. Davido has always been the one trying to reach out to him, but he doesn't respond.

Davido has more hits than Wizkid and his Numbers are more than that of Wizkid. Na there jealousy dey. How person wey get frog voice go dey produce hits after hits!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by ednut1(m): 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2020
Davido and his boy be steady throwing jab. Jealousy and envy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by tfelicityk(m): 1:16pm On Dec 28, 2020
Smiling
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by retake89(m): 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2020
GeneralPula:
WizKid has always been jealous of davido..

What he did there was very petty, shows that he doesn’t have a good mindset towards Davido..

A Jamaican or American artist will never watch his brother man like that..

Shatap. So Burma boy is not his brother?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by dfrost: 1:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:

Basically he always want to form the gangster that he isn't.

Same thing that cost 2Pac his life. He wasn't a gangster but a thug.

When he eventually jumped the wrong clique of gangsters, he got what he had been bargaining all his life.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2020
Indeed
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by JOBgame(m): 1:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
grin
CandyOps:
Davido still dey vex say him album na Floppy Disk cheesy grin

grin
CandyOps:
Davido still dey vex say him album na Floppy Disk cheesy grin
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by BobbyZrealist(m): 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
Thablownmindset:

It has always been the other way round

No mind the Motullah.
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by southsouthking(m): 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
I don't know how this might be helpful, but Please if you planning to leave for Ojoto enroute ikorodu, think twice before leaving, because two things is likely going to happen, is Either you don't get to ojota today, or you might come back to ikorodu tomorrow if you think what you are going for is really important.

Bike is not even an option, because they are also suffering from the jam.

The traffic jam starts from Agric and stretches toward Ojoto after Ketu.

9 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
kenzysmith:
wizkid have always been jealous of davido. for he mind Burna stick to the plan stab him throat
Starboy1 don't have time for that. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by perdollar(m): 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
Yoluba ppl wl always be fighting for nothing or Women. Ndi Obara ngbalienu. Ndi aras.
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by JOBgame(m): 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
JustCruise:
Wetin concern German if Egede dey fight??

NA SO german no de enter another bastard matter davido no de wida

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by jerrybakermillz(m): 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2020
But you enjoy going to the market were you receive different smell and polluted dusk and all manner of stuff?

Ishilove:
I will never understand what people enjoy in clubs. All that reeking smoke, godawful noise, sweaty flesh rubbing against sweaty flesh and conducive environment for the spread of infectious diseases makes it an impossible place to 'relax', as people claim.

As for those yeyebrities in the OP, na small pikin dey worry all of them. Idiot shidren
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by KingMack(m): 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2020
Wizkid know say Dem be the same cartel him no suppose chuk mouth undecided

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Silentgroper(m): 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ishilove:
I will never understand what people enjoy in clubs. All that reeking smoke, godawful noise, sweaty flesh rubbing against sweaty flesh and conducive environment for the spread of infectious diseases makes it an impossible place to 'relax', as people claim.

As for those yeyebrities in the OP, na small pikin dey worry all of them. Idiot shidren
No wonder u're anti social..

well ur flat board ass wouldnt be useful in d club anyways.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by perdollar(m): 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2020
dfrost:

Same thing that cost 2Pac his life. He wasn't a gangster but a thug.

When he eventually jumped the wrong clique of gangsters, he got what he had been bargaining all his life.
pls Kowaciate. Wat do u mean by thug and gangster?
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by BobbyZrealist(m): 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2020
Wizkid be like; "Oya all the mouth wey u they make as a studio gangster make we see am now.
If u are Streets u are G'd,not hallucination on women and money,na your high be that.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by perdollar(m): 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2020
Silentgroper:
No wonder u're anti social..

well ur flat board ass wouldnt be useful in d club anyways.
are u aware that u r not ok
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by eagleonearth(m): 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2020
Nuttella:
I thought I was the only one that finds club boring and uninteresting, even when I was in the world, the first and only day I went to club with my friends, I wish I never left my hostel then in school. So noisy and uncomfortable.
I can relate. I only visited with my crew in final year for a couple of Friday nights. The headache on Saturday morning after all the booze and bustle is something else. It's not just worth it.
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Silentgroper(m): 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
perdollar:
are u aware that u r not ok
Lmao. Be like whizkid nd mind ur gaddem business.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Kzinne: 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
perdollar:
Yoluba ppl wl always be fighting for nothing or Women. Ndi Obara ngbalienu. Ndi aras.
bastard yeebos

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Ibkay32(m): 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
GeneralPula:
WizKid has always been jealous of davido..

What he did there was very petty, shows that he doesn’t have a good mindset towards Davido..

A Jamaican or American artist will never watch his brother man like that..

what's this one saying... as if you knows their mind.. naija will always think like naija.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
Wizkid is my man, he keeps minding his business

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by olisaEze(m): 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ishilove:

You no dey quick comment, but when u do you dey make plenty sense! Ishilove kiss

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Ibkay32(m): 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2020
Meninmen:

No, it is not. Wizkid is codely jealous of Davido. Davido has always been the one trying to reach out to him, but he doesn't respond.

Davido has more hits than Wizkid and his Numbers are more than that of Wizkid. Na there jealousy dey. How person wey get frog voice go dey produce hits after hits!

what's this one saying,, for Wizkid to come out from ground to reach that pinnacle of success is that not a hit,, talk less of counting his hit and award..abeg Oga if u don't know what to talk go sidown.

9 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2020
in the video it seems Wizkid doesn't know they are fighting sef
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Ishilove: 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
how will you understand you be evening newspaper.
This is laughable coming from someone who named himself after a woman's vagina, and not just any vagina but a promiscuous vagina that is probably infected with various STDs.

Once in a while please shock us and pretend to have some sense.

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Ibime(m): 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:

I remember that video. The problem with him is that he always wants to be forming gra gra . Whereas na him body guards dey give am that kind ginger coz he knows if fight happens, he has backup. I saw him in a club around 2016 when he slapped all this upcoming street musicians because the guy took to the stage to perform before him. Davido was like you no dey look face and he ended up slapping the guy. If to say they leave them one on one inside one bush or abandoned building the guy go beat craze commot for him body.

Basically he always want to form the gangster that he isn't.

On the other hand, Burna Boy is a real gang member who had to flee London after some gang stuff went down.

Davido is just a rich boy who likes making noise behind security.

I knew Burna Boy will step to him the minute he sees him. Davido will run back behind his security guards and start making noise on Twitter again.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) / Ifu Ennada On Lockdown: I Have High Sexual Urge Each Time I Wake Up / Abigail Barwuah, Obafemi Martins’ Wife Reacts To The Car He Bought For Khloe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.