Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,326 members, 7,957,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:38 PM

Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) (90234 Views)

#JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight / Patapaa Suit, Outfit To Ghana Music Award, As Davido Wins (Photo) / Davido Filming A Lady's Backside In Ghana (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by chatinent: 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2020
These three have serious personal issues and envy for one another.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by uzo4real(m): 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
Davido and Burna are both AYES..Wizzy na otherwise.. so I understand the not giving a f**k attitude...nice1 wizzy
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Ishilove: 2:39pm On Dec 28, 2020
omenka:
Oh hell, it ain't always the case. There are clubs and there are clubs. Most of what you have here are nothing but overhyped greasy spoons. If destiny permits us, I might (very unlikely) or have someone take you to "a club" someday. smiley
My brother the one and only club I have ever been to had me looking for chair to sleep by 2.30am. My weave smelt of cigarette smoke for three days so I had to remove it eventually.

As far as I am concerned, all clubs are grease spoons grin

Please I don't want anyone taking me to a club except the great, cantekerous Omenka. Someday smiley cheesy
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Lenient001: 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2020
End of the year parry grin
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Ishilove: 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2020
Nuttella:
I thought I was the only one that finds club boring and uninteresting, even when I was in the world, the first and only day I went to club with my friends, I wish I never left my hostel then in school. So noisy and uncomfortable.
Very boring. The guys did not allow me to have breathing space. Eventually I fled the dance floor and went to look for somewhere to sleep.
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by lucky4west: 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2020
Nuttella:
I thought I was the only one that finds club boring and uninteresting, even when I was in the world, the first and only day I went to club with my friends, I wish I never left my hostel then in school. So noisy and uncomfortable.
.....we many for this lane...i hate anything club...i only entered one once on the island for a friend BD party i nearly got choked....heavy smoke in the air, heavy mental/sound/music drinks and noise and with some peeps doing short time in some rooms upstairs....i just switched off and beg to take my leave...i jejely excused myself my friends then claimed i spoiled their fun....if all that noise, smoking and banging olosho is fun i dont need any of it....thank God for Jesus...even if i was not a Christian i would still have hated clubbing

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Agatsmoney: 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2020
Wetin concern am for the fight nah Burna and Davido are of the same confraternity so Wizkid is out of it as he no concern am if them like make then wound them self ....
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Savali: 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2020
HeadShot:
Can you all agree with me that wizkid is a fool

What happened to being a peace maker twice on the said day?....
You are the fool here to just conclude. Do you know Davido and Burna Boy are in the same confraternity?
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by walkingshadow911: 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2020
mosdii:
You expect a King to meddle in the affairs of Bst's?

Both of them fighting are Egede men, Wiz is an adventurer so he has no business with them.

wizzy had alway been a gentle and peaceful boy back in the days. davido is very lousy and troublesome. i dont know of damili
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Maliqcious: 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
CandyOps:
Davido still dey vex say him album na Floppy Disk cheesy grin
youself na mumu

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
ClearFlair:

Same here. I hate crowded spaces, noise, and the smell of cigarettes or weed. Clubbing is not for me.
So we are many on this table cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Jennycoolz(f): 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
kenzysmith:
wizkid have always been jealous of davido. for he mind Burna stick to the plan stab him throat

How can Wizkid be jealous of an immature kid

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by walkingshadow911: 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
Goalnaldo:
So we are many on this table cheesy

am also an introvert, i hate crowded places with noise. its bullshit. cheesy
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Jennycoolz(f): 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
Wahala for who doesn't love wizkid

Stargirl for life no stress

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by kenzysmith: 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
Jennycoolz:

How can Wizkid be jealous of an immature kid
buh if the immature kid promise u 2k na once u go open
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Jennycoolz(f): 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2020
kenzysmith:
buh if the immature kid promise u 2k na once u go open

You must be a poor man to think it's every lady that's as cheap as ur mom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by solofresh(m): 3:12pm On Dec 28, 2020
I think,deep down,he is happy with the fight between the two.I think wizkid never liked Davido and Davido is Jealous.
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by kenzysmith: 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2020
Jennycoolz:

You must be a poor man to think it's every lady that's as cheap as ur mom
in your life never u mention my mum.
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Jennycoolz(f): 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2020
kenzysmith:
in your life never u mention my mum.

And in your miserable life never you insult the female gender in that manner , and I still repeat , it's not every woman that's as cheap as ur mom , cry in silence or crowd that's it problem

If you hadn't insulted me I wouldn't have insulted back you broke fool

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2020
naijapage:
Watch the Video below ....

That's how i will be minding my business in 2021 .....

Wizkid , no even show them face !!! , the real star boy !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xag_bWsZ3U

If him out mouth even burna boy go join hand beat am.

Burna boy and Davido belongs to the same runs.
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by BraniacX(m): 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2020
KingMack:
Wizkid know say Dem be the same cartel him no suppose chuk mouth undecided
too much sense no go keee you

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by jaxxy(m): 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2020
This is childish of both of them.
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by kenzysmith: 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2020
Jennycoolz:

And in your miserable life never you insult the female gender in that manner , and I still repeat , it's not every woman that's as cheap as ur mom , cry in silence or crowd that's it problem

If you hadn't insulted me I wouldn't have insulted back you broke fool
I go feed u feed ur generation u think is every guy u see on nairaland that is broke? let me burst your bubbles I have venza and Lexus 350 , am a business man if u may know

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by EzegeNdiigbo: 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
Fake Gist cryFake Gist
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Emac34: 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
Meninmen:

No, it is not. Wizkid is codely jealous of Davido. Davido has always been the one trying to reach out to him, but he doesn't respond.

Davido has more hits than Wizkid and his Numbers are more than that of Wizkid. Na there jealousy dey. How person wey get frog voice go dey produce hits after hits!
You know nothing about music
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by EzegeNdiigbo: 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
DoctorAW:
This is Newly Built 3 bedroom fully detached bungalow in Efab Verizon estate after Queens Estate , not far from Charley boy Gwarinpa is for sale. THERE IS A BOREHOLE in the compound ,compound is fenced already .this property is going for outright sale .PRICE IS NGN30,000.000 .Non negotiable. . Pay and take full ownership of the house. Whatsapp or Call 08110371321

Forward me your detail's right away!!!
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Jennycoolz(f): 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2020
kenzysmith:
I go feed u feed ur generation u think is every guy u see on nairaland that is broke? let me burst your bubbles I have venza and Lexus 350 , am a business man if u may know

Lol everyone is a millionaire on social media undecided
I can't stoop so by telling you what I've got cuz it's obvious you're a kid from the way you talk
But one thing I am very sure of is that you don't have any hope for tonight's dinner

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by PUSSYHOE(m): 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ishilove:

This is laughable coming from someone who named himself after a woman's vagina, and not just any vagina but a promiscuous vagina that is probably infected with various STDs.

Once in a while please shock us and pretend to have some sense.

Does this change the fact that you're evening newspaper? how was Shiloh ?

you don hoe pass your prime let younger ladies hoe. men should be the ones complaining not you. like say you never hoe before.
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2020
Trending things, the fight is staged
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by kenzysmith: 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2020
Jennycoolz:

Lol everyone is a millionaire on social media undecided
I can't stoop so by telling you what I've got cuz it's obvious you're a kid from the way you talk
But one thing I am very sure of is that you don't have any hope for tonight's dinner
send your account details let me show u sign
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by kenzysmith: 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
Trending things, the fight is staged
the way una dey reason? he get who no kW Davido n Burna? people who have feature international superstars want to trend? guy dey use d brain once once abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abdul Lateef Titilope Itakure Is Dead, Burial For Today In Oyo / Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear / Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.