Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) (89689 Views)

#JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight / Patapaa Suit, Outfit To Ghana Music Award, As Davido Wins (Photo) / Davido Filming A Lady's Backside In Ghana (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Agbebakun22: 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
GeneralPula:
WizKid has always been jealous of davido..

What he did there was very petty, shows that he doesn’t have a good mindset towards Davido..

A Jamaican or American artist will never watch his brother man like that..

So na Burna boy no be Wiz kid person, typing thrash, what do the u expect him to do to fight burna

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Muhylonaire007: 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2020
GeneralPula:

What he did there was very petty, shows that he doesn’t have a good mindset towards Davido..

See mumu... So because he didn't interfere now, he is petty? Only God knows how some of you reason.
And please don't come here with the Jamaican bull sh*t, should he beat Burna boy for Davido because of your brother man shit?

I hate to say this, but sir, your mumu no be here grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by GeneralPula: 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2020
retake89:

Shatap. So Burma boy is not his brother?

Wizzy is on Burna side. They’ve been rolling together lately. He can’t openly support Burna boy, hence the hypocritical silence..
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by emmyrate1(m): 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
kenzysmith:
wizkid have always been jealous of davido. for he mind Burna stick to the plan stab him throat
jealous in what way, is davido doing better than him in music industry?

8 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
naijapage:
Watch the Video below ....

That's how i will be minding my business in 2021 .....

Wizkid , no even show them face !!! , the real star boy !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xag_bWsZ3U

That is how people will also mind their business when u are in a situation
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by emmyrate1(m): 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
GeneralPula:

is Burna boy not a nigerian or what are u saying. Tribalism will not kill u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Goldmaxx(f): 2:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ishilove:
I will never understand what people enjoy in clubs. All that reeking smoke, godawful noise, sweaty flesh rubbing against sweaty flesh and conducive environment for the spread of infectious diseases makes it an impossible place to 'relax', as people claim.

As for those yeyebrities in the OP, na small pikin dey worry all of them. Idiot shidren
ok old cargo we don hear you

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by emmyrate1(m): 2:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
HeadShot:
Can you all agree with me that wizkid is a fool

What happened to being a peace maker twice on the said day?....
ambassador of peace maybe u could have settle them

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by seunjungle1(m): 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
Are two of them not his(wixkid) brothers? What you really want him to do? To take side with davido or burna boy?
In this kind of a situation silencr is the best ansa

GeneralPula:

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by ofiko123(m): 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
Wetin concern Wizkid nau..

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Kaybenny(m): 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
Axemen make una settle una matter,
While the king watches.
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Ddream6627(m): 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
Meninmen:

No, it is not. Wizkid is codely jealous of Davido. Davido has always been the one trying to reach out to him, but he doesn't respond.

Davido has more hits than Wizkid and his Numbers are more than that of Wizkid. Na there jealousy dey. How person wey get frog voice go dey produce hits after hits!
which hits lollll last time I checked mil is still topping the chartz

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by HeadShot: 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
emmyrate1:
ambassador of peace maybe u could have settle them

I wasnt there
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
Davido is an honourary flatin0 cus of his association with flatin0 baboons and baboonesses grin Burna boy has always been a flatin0 but just loves to disguise... earlier this year the ape was almost kicked out of his estate for constituting a nuisance to his neighbors and is extremely disrespectful to his parents. Flatin0 meet flatin0 in foreign land= problems. Wizkid being a smart yoruba boy decided to let them have at it and release steam...good on him for not interfering in flatin0 dispute.
No Stress.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by omenka(m): 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ishilove:
I will never understand what people enjoy in clubs. All that reeking smoke, godawful noise, sweaty flesh rubbing against sweaty flesh and conducive environment for the spread of infectious diseases makes it an impossible place to 'relax', as people claim.

As for those yeyebrities in the OP, na small pikin dey worry all of them. Idiot shidren
Oh hell, it ain't always the case. There are clubs and there are clubs. Most of what you have here are nothing but overhyped greasy spoons. If destiny permits us, I might (very unlikely) or have someone take you to "a club" someday. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Johnnyplus01k(m): 2:12pm On Dec 28, 2020
Wizkid sure pass dem two buh burna boy needs to get it to his skull dat davido pass am
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Myer(m): 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
kenzysmith:
wizkid have always been jealous of davido. for he mind Burna stick to the plan stab him throat

Your lack of intelligence is almost mythical.

Can't imagie anyone still thinks as low as you.

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by adeniyi65(m): 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
This people self.what happen to lekan teslim stadium and other stadium in Nigeria that you now leave home to go fight outside.onar no well o.
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2020
dfrost:

Same thing that cost 2Pac his life. He wasn't a gangster but a thug

When he eventually jumped the wrong clique of gangsters, he got what he had been bargaining all his life.
the bolded are the same .. na America Dey call thug gangster . every other part of your writing is on point..

That being said.. wizkid is the most natural naija musican .. I’m inculcating his habit 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by LxgIncrediboy(m): 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ishilove:

Na person wey no get money dey talk say Hennessy no sweet
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Bobcul: 2:15pm On Dec 28, 2020
There is always a difference between star celebrity and just celebrity. Minding my business mode activated.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by uchennaq(m): 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2020
kenzysmith:
Rubbish talk

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by CSTRR: 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2020
GeneralPula:

So burna boy is not his brother too.?

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Teejay13(m): 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
Why would wizkid act like that. That shows he is jealous of either of them.

This guys dont want to grow up, life is too shot o!

Now where is biglo of that year? He is no more.

All of the fame and popularity will be gone when you are no more.
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by 7thLemonLOVER(f): 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2020
what was Wizkid supposed to do?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by perdollar(m): 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
Silentgroper:
Lmao. Be like whizkid nd mind ur gaddem business.
u r my goddamned business
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by perdollar(m): 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
Kzinne:
bastard yeebos
U dt ur mama born for him papa house weytin u suppose call urself. Bastard afonja
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by 7thLemonLOVER(f): 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2020
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by HitlerGaddafi: 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ibime:

On the other hand, Burna Boy is a real gang member who had to flee London after some gang stuff went down.

Davido is just a rich boy who likes making noise behind security.

I knew Burna Boy will step to him the minute he sees him. Davido will run back behind his security guards and start making noise on Twitter again.
That's davido, he's just a spoilt brat. He always do gra gra whenever there's security or guard around to refrain him. I've never been a fan of his attitude. There was another video where he was pranked. He no even wan know whether na prank or not next thing he did was to start carrying bottles lol. There was another time he slapped a fan who tried to take a selfie with him in 2016.

As far back as 2012, his arrogance got him a deserved slap when he was boasting to some mopols who stopped him for a search..
https://www.nairaland.com/975319/davidos-arrogance-got-him-slapped
His arrogance is second to none.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by aiikman(m): 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2020
Perfectsouth:
Sometimes sha, davido gra gra dey too much..
I remember sometimes ago when he was pranked, he was already throwing bottle and all..
And if dem free am one on one with the guy, he sure me say he no go see one blow throw

Ego shock you, like e shock us when Andy Ruiz kpo kpo Anthony joshua...no think am ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know Were Nigerians / Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) / Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.