Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Visiting A Man At Home For The First Time. How To Stay Safe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Visiting A Man At Home For The First Time. How To Stay Safe (3355 Views)

Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) / Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visiting A Man At Home For The First Time. How To Stay Safe by Lovelywater: 10:07am On Dec 28, 2020
Visiting a man a home for the first time. How to stay safe. I love the tips especially number ten where you have to tell lie's but those lie can keep you safe.
I love this video and I decided to share it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7PhaQGuxcw
Re: Visiting A Man At Home For The First Time. How To Stay Safe by Bennysam: 11:35am On Dec 28, 2020
Safe from what if I may ask?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Visiting A Man At Home For The First Time. How To Stay Safe by Lovelywater: 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2020
Bennysam:
Safe from what if I may ask?

You know, men that wants to sleep with women especially when they lady is not ready or does not want.
Safe from bad guys.
Re: Visiting A Man At Home For The First Time. How To Stay Safe by Bennysam: 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2020
Lovelywater:

You know, men that wants to sleep with women especially when they lady is not ready or does not want.
Safe from bad guys.
Ok but what if girls that want to do in first visit but the guy no want
Re: Visiting A Man At Home For The First Time. How To Stay Safe by Xtopherprince(m): 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
I'm sure if you stay in your house, nobody will harm you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visiting A Man At Home For The First Time. How To Stay Safe by Higrcorp: 3:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
you shouldn't even be visiting a man you don't trust in the first place undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Visiting A Man At Home For The First Time. How To Stay Safe by Lovelywater: 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
Xtopherprince:

True talk oh!
Re: Visiting A Man At Home For The First Time. How To Stay Safe by Lovelywater: 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
Bennysam:

grin
Re: Visiting A Man At Home For The First Time. How To Stay Safe by DonroxyII: 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
Lovelywater:
Visiting a man a home for the first time. How to stay safe. I love the tips especially number ten where you have to tell lie's but those lie can keep you safe.
I love this video and I decided to share it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7PhaQGuxcw
There is no reason to visit a man's house if you ain't confident you gonna be safe !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Visiting A Man At Home For The First Time. How To Stay Safe by DonroxyII: 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2020
Xtopherprince:
simple common sense ooo ....
Re: Visiting A Man At Home For The First Time. How To Stay Safe by Lovelywater: 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2020
DonroxyII:
There is no reason to visit a man's house if you ain't confidence you gonna be safe !

In fact you just gave out good point
Re: Visiting A Man At Home For The First Time. How To Stay Safe by BlueAir: 6:20am On Dec 29, 2020
undecided the hypocrite did not answer
Bennysam:

Re: Visiting A Man At Home For The First Time. How To Stay Safe by BigDawsNet: 7:36am On Dec 29, 2020
Don't forget to visit with your nosemask

Covid is real
Re: Visiting A Man At Home For The First Time. How To Stay Safe by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 29, 2020
if you want to be safe then stay in your mf house biiiich
Re: Visiting A Man At Home For The First Time. How To Stay Safe by Fuckyoumod: 8:51am On Dec 29, 2020
Lovelywater:

Safe from bad guys.
better stay in your fathers house.... I have said it times without number, if you know, you are not ready to fvck or for any reason you don't want to fvck. please I beg you stay away from relationships or dating.

Celibacy is the answer!

I don't want to hear I visited him and he raped me oooh.

You can't enjoy all the benefits that comes with a relationship, then come hear to talk nonsense about not being ready for sex.
Re: Visiting A Man At Home For The First Time. How To Stay Safe by stupidmod1: 8:58am On Dec 29, 2020
Xtopherprince:
do girls visit u?
Re: Visiting A Man At Home For The First Time. How To Stay Safe by stupidmod1: 8:59am On Dec 29, 2020
DonroxyII:
how is that common sense, dont people get attacked in their own homes
Re: Visiting A Man At Home For The First Time. How To Stay Safe by stupidmod1: 8:59am On Dec 29, 2020
DonroxyII:
how is that common sense, dont people get attacked in their own homes
Re: Visiting A Man At Home For The First Time. How To Stay Safe by Debzempire(f): 9:06am On Dec 29, 2020
I cannot go to a guys place ...unless I trust him ...and we're dating...
Re: Visiting A Man At Home For The First Time. How To Stay Safe by Lovelywater: 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2020
grin
BigDawsNet:
Don't forget to visit with your nosemask

Covid is real
Re: Visiting A Man At Home For The First Time. How To Stay Safe by Lovelywater: 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2020
Debzempire:
I cannot go to a guys place ...unless I trust him ...and we're dating...
Wow! Nice one
Re: Visiting A Man At Home For The First Time. How To Stay Safe by Lovelywater: 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2020
Fuckyoumod:
better stay in your fathers house.... I have said it times without number, if you know, you are not ready to fvck or for any reason you don't want to fvck. please I beg you stay away from relationships or dating.

Celibacy is the answer!

I don't want to hear I visited him and he raped me oooh.

You can't enjoy all the benefits that comes with a relationship, then come hear to talk nonsense about not being ready for sex.
grin
Re: Visiting A Man At Home For The First Time. How To Stay Safe by Qpid5(m): 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2020
Lovelywater:

Safe from bad guys.
undecided
Lovelywater:

Safe from bad guys.
Re: Visiting A Man At Home For The First Time. How To Stay Safe by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
It is the man that needs to be kept safe... from false rape accusations.
Re: Visiting A Man At Home For The First Time. How To Stay Safe by Xtopherprince(m): 3:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
stupidmod1:
do girls visit u?

Only those that know they're ready to get under the sheets with me.

If you not ready, why come to my house? Just name a location and I'd meet you there.

(1) (Reply)

Only Insecure Men Care About A Woman's Body Count. / Favorite 'Romantic' Wedding Songs: Married Or Not! / Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.