Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Share You Weirdest Fear Or Experience For An Animal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share You Weirdest Fear Or Experience For An Animal (191 Views)

Have You Ever Been In-love- Share You Experience! / Share You Breakup Experience. (pictures Attached) / Share You Experience Using VEGA 100 For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share You Weirdest Fear Or Experience For An Animal by Onuhgabriel(m): 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
Hey Romancelander, as the Chrismas celebration continue and 2020 coming to an end 3days away, let share some of our 2020 weirdest fear or experience with/for any animal just for fun . I'll start; mine was snakes: so during the lockdown, I stay in my room only to see something like tail entering under the clothe i was to wash, na so i take gbaga comot for the room telling mumcy that i saw something with tail maybe its wall gheko only to be snake me were i carry cutlass na so i left only mumcy to kill am oh���

Also another one was a particular road i use to follow, so that faithful afternoon, i was just as usual to pass, only for guy man( snake) japa. till today if am passing that same road i must run bcs of the fear.

Share use just for fun��
Re: Share You Weirdest Fear Or Experience For An Animal by 44Bulldog(m): 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2020
grin
Re: Share You Weirdest Fear Or Experience For An Animal by iTearHerToto: 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
Vagina people animals. The most powerful men on earth were destroyed by those people animals angry

1 Like

Re: Share You Weirdest Fear Or Experience For An Animal by Silentgroper(m): 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
shocked
Re: Share You Weirdest Fear Or Experience For An Animal by illicit(m): 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2020
I don't like mosquitoes or any blood sucking insect....
Re: Share You Weirdest Fear Or Experience For An Animal by virginprincess(f): 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2020
Since the day i had an unforgetable experience with dogs, i began hate anything animal, whether cat, fowl, dog, goat, even sheep, i just dislike all of them and wouldn't want to go close to them.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Stay Out / Check This Out! Newly Launched Nigeria Romance And Dating Website. / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.