Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Have You Ever Been In-love- Share You Experience! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been In-love- Share You Experience! (3766 Views)

Why You Experience Heartbreaks / Have You Experience This Before (photo) / Share You Experience Using VEGA 100 For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been In-love- Share You Experience! by Anuoluwapo23(f): 4:16pm On May 04, 2021
Okay wait, someone was asking me what it's like to be in love, so I said let me ask the TL if there someone that has ever experienced true love and will like to share the experience with us.
Re: Have You Ever Been In-love- Share You Experience! by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 04, 2021
yh playing mortal kombat till i realize i kept buying new game pad so d love reduced.
Re: Have You Ever Been In-love- Share You Experience! by ogeodi(f): 4:45pm On May 04, 2021
It turns people to mumu

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In-love- Share You Experience! by Anuoluwapo23(f): 7:32pm On May 06, 2021
Wawau!
ogeodi:
It turns people to mumu
Re: Have You Ever Been In-love- Share You Experience! by Anuoluwapo23(f): 7:33pm On May 06, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin
musicproducer:
yh playing mortal kombat till i realize i kept buying new game pad so d love reduced.

Re: Have You Ever Been In-love- Share You Experience! by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 06, 2021
Anuoluwapo23:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
if that wasn't love i dont know what else it was
Re: Have You Ever Been In-love- Share You Experience! by amike99: 8:06pm On May 06, 2021
I regret latter
Re: Have You Ever Been In-love- Share You Experience! by MinahTee(f): 8:55pm On May 06, 2021
Anuoluwapo23:
Okay wait, someone was asking me what it's like to be in love, so I said let me ask the TL if there someone that has ever experienced true love and will like to share the experience with us.

I felt I was in love but it was actually a lust�
Re: Have You Ever Been In-love- Share You Experience! by Anuoluwapo23(f): 10:27pm On May 06, 2021
Hmmm that means, sometimes, you will think it's love but it's really lust!
MinahTee:

I felt I was in love but it was actually a lust�
Re: Have You Ever Been In-love- Share You Experience! by Anuoluwapo23(f): 10:28pm On May 06, 2021
amike99:
I regret latter
Omooooooooo
Re: Have You Ever Been In-love- Share You Experience! by Anuoluwapo23(f): 10:28pm On May 06, 2021
How did it later go tho
musicproducer:
if that wasn't love i dont know what else it was
Re: Have You Ever Been In-love- Share You Experience! by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 06, 2021
Anuoluwapo23:
How did it later go tho

i switch to pc games.

CHECK MY STATUS AND ALSO WEBSITE SOUND LALA GO SELL
Re: Have You Ever Been In-love- Share You Experience! by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:28am On May 07, 2021
Never been in love, blaqbonez 2021
Re: Have You Ever Been In-love- Share You Experience! by paulolee(m): 7:57am On May 07, 2021
sure..na Mumu e de turn person to n seems fake all tru
Re: Have You Ever Been In-love- Share You Experience! by Magnoliaa(f): 12:40am On May 08, 2021
Yesss. cheesy smiley grin

I've experienced all kinds- fallen in love; growing in love; both as a feeling and action; planned, unplanned. Intentional and free falling... As in the matured, realistic, etc., one and the kind you experience only in movies and books. Chemicals and values. All mixed.

None (has) led to a relationship, but only because I made it so. It's the experience for me and it's all enough...

The 'bad boy' with an actually good heart.
A good man ('not nice guy!' - with a (hidden bad boy streak), lmaoo. Academically inclined; expelled; big dreams in science; being cut off from family; black; mixed race... yadaaaaaaa yada. I don't like to talk about it, so I'm nah really going to 'buttress' this with any story. But they are both SWEET. Deeply satisfying kiss. One, when I was depressed and struggling with self-esteem ish. So it was kinda in the realm of fleshly, secular, sensual vibe. With the whole nyctophilia thingy. The other, more anchored towards God, Christ-centered and future and such.

But marriage, ...
Re: Have You Ever Been In-love- Share You Experience! by 24countries: 12:43am On May 08, 2021
You have seen them all
Re: Have You Ever Been In-love- Share You Experience! by Nobody: 2:43am On May 08, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Yesss. cheesy smiley grin

I've experienced all kinds- fallen in love; growing in love; both as a feeling and action; planned, unplanned. Intentional and free falling... As in the matured, realistic, etc., one and the kind you experience only in movies and books. Chemicals and values. All mixed.

None (has) led to a relationship, but only because I made it so. It's the experience for me and it's all enough...

The 'bad boy' with an actually good heart.
A good man ('not nice guy!' - with a (hidden bad boy streak), lmaoo. Academically inclined; expelled; big dreams in science; being cut off from family; black; mixed race... yadaaaaaaa yada. I don't like to talk about it, so I'm nah really going to 'buttress' this with any story. But they are both SWEET. Deeply satisfying kiss. One, when I was depressed and struggling with self-esteem ish. So it was kinda in the realm of fleshly, secular, sensual vibe. With the whole nyctophilia thingy. The other, more anchored towards God, Christ-centered and future and such.

But marriage, ...
Say it
Re: Have You Ever Been In-love- Share You Experience! by Magnoliaa(f): 6:49am On May 08, 2021
dairykidd:

Say it

Say what?
Re: Have You Ever Been In-love- Share You Experience! by Babafash(m): 6:56am On May 08, 2021
Love is a beautiful thing if u find the right person

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In-love- Share You Experience! by Bola146(f): 9:19am On May 08, 2021
ogeodi:
It turns people to mumu

Exactly oooo grin grin God bless him where he is now, he was everything I wanted in a man but genotype separated us cry cry cry cry cry God knows better

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In-love- Share You Experience! by Goldbw122(m): 11:10am On May 08, 2021
I have never been in love

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In-love- Share You Experience! by drezzyx(m): 11:17am On May 08, 2021
It makes me weak and vulnerable so i don't like falling in love .
I prefer liking.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In-love- Share You Experience! by chinchonglee(m): 11:54am On May 08, 2021
I have told all of you that there is nothing as falling in love in this country...nobody can sacrifice anything for nobody.
Everybody is fighting to escape poverty.
Economy is nt smiling

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In-love- Share You Experience! by Derare(f): 3:54pm On May 08, 2021
amike99:
I regret latter
Later*
Re: Have You Ever Been In-love- Share You Experience! by Starz825(m): 11:55am On May 09, 2021
chinchonglee:
I have told all of you that there is nothing as falling in love in this country...nobody can sacrifice anything for nobody.
Everybody is fighting to escape poverty.
Economy is nt smiling
Your head dey there...
You damn right...
Re: Have You Ever Been In-love- Share You Experience! by chinchonglee(m): 2:26pm On May 09, 2021
Starz825:

Your head dey there...
You damn right...
I tell them times without number, there can never be true love again, especially in nigeria.

When the whites where demonstrating true love in movies, they used titanic(where both parties sacrificed something for themselves), they also used Acrimony, etc.
Love is abt sacrifices and in this country we are suffering thus, everyone is looking for a way to by pass poverty.

A girl is only with you because she is gaining financially. So no true love.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In-love- Share You Experience! by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 09, 2021
yes grin
Re: Have You Ever Been In-love- Share You Experience! by cassyrooy(m): 6:11pm On May 09, 2021
Person like me don forget wetin e mean self.

MissJoy29 abeg come help me answer this question biko. D;
Re: Have You Ever Been In-love- Share You Experience! by tiffanyfan(f): 6:37pm On May 09, 2021
Love is a beautiful thing
Re: Have You Ever Been In-love- Share You Experience! by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:39pm On May 09, 2021
Bola146:

Exactly oooo grin grin God bless him where he is now, he was everything I wanted in a man but genotype separated us cry cry cry cry cry God knows better

Genotypes can be changed, I think you both short changed yourselves then. I think this the second time I've seen you refer to your Ex, hence my comment. It is well.

That's if there's a possibility of you two coming back.
Re: Have You Ever Been In-love- Share You Experience! by Bola146(f): 7:11pm On May 09, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Genotypes can be changed, I think you both short changed yourselves then. I think this the second time I've seen you refer to your Ex, hence my comment. It is well.

That's if there's a possibility of you two coming back.

How can that be? I haven't heard genotype been changed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Fisted A Girl Before / Men Will Be Hustling Funds For Wedding , Your Fiancé Go Dey Share Farewell Knack / My Sex Life Is A Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.