Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Nine Years Of Rocky Relationship & Drama -will Marriage Change Anything? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nine Years Of Rocky Relationship & Drama -will Marriage Change Anything? (244 Views)

“I Got Pregnant Nine Years Ago While Dating My Current Husband And Then The Issu / Marriage: If You're Wealthy Will Marriage Be Sweet? / Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nine Years Of Rocky Relationship & Drama -will Marriage Change Anything? by Rabbi4real: 2:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
Good day and compliments of the season. My name is Abi (Not real name) . I am 32 years old, I need advise. My partner and I fell in love and have been together for 9 years off and on. He was in UK and I in Nigeria. It was not a perfect love affair but we truly were committed to each other.

I got pregnant 6 years ago  and he was so excited. We had a marriage introduction and he visited once and after I gave birth to my son. He provided for us too. But he was still invested in UK cos he had businesses he was managing.

We talked about me joining him which I travelled to visit him but towards the end of two years ago, he started making plans to fully return to Nigeria. I went ahead with my child. I actually helped him start up his business here. I been managing the business since but he shocked me six months later when...

https://livelystones.ng/2020/12/28/nine-years-of-rocky-relationship-drama-will-marriage-change-anything/

Re: Nine Years Of Rocky Relationship & Drama -will Marriage Change Anything? by Higrcorp: 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2020
roses are red, love is fake... weddings are funerals with a cake undecided

1 Like

Re: Nine Years Of Rocky Relationship & Drama -will Marriage Change Anything? by ojun50(m): 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
he shocked me six months later when...
Buhair Don shocked Nigerian 5years going

(1) (Reply)

3bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow Selling At Lekki For 10m / Can A Woman Really Change Her Behavior / A Morning In The Life Of A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.