Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) (49679 Views)

Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" / Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) / Gardika Adamawa Residents In Bush On Christmas Eve After Fleeing From Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by benpuzzy(m): 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Is just like saying it happened in Rumuola not in Port Harcourt.
Rumuola is in portharcourt while Adamawa State capital is Yola, Adamawa has nothing to do with Borno.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by toscolee(m): 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
Kamdil:
The picture says Adamawa, but the Op said borno .

Is this a case of dementia or bewitchment

It's possible to cross over to Maiduguri (Biu side), and back to Adamawa state in 30 seconds.
It's still possible to sit by lake Chad around Gamboru Ngala and hold a conversation with a Cameroonian sitting on the other side.
You've never been to a border?

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by larrywax: 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
Please share your contact details

LogoDesigner01:
Is the mountains safer than their house? Why not leave the community entirely

Please, I will Design a Professional LOGO or LETTERHEAD for your product or Company For 2k Only
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by dahnimoh(m): 6:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
North is safer under the present administration
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by benpuzzy(m): 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2020
OyigboUpdate:
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Clinghton: 6:40pm On Dec 28, 2020
I think our love should go to these people who are constantly plagued by terrorist

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by BobbyZrealist(m): 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2020
Omoslim26:
Ok

Cant we all come out North and South and protest
cry
rent our clothes
roll on the floor
cut ourselves with blades and beg dis baba to resign

or is it wen boko haram finish the North and start to head down South we will know that the Old man has tried his best

God abeg help Us touch this Man heart make him resign
so na watin we go dey see for 3more yrs be dis

Touch with Man heart? Brother.
Don't forget Bashar Al-assad of Syria don dey power since I can't even remember and his people are still dying,and the govt is still fighting ISIS. Put that side by side with the Nigeria situation,then you will probably get your answer.
Dictatorship.
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by EMMY76: 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2020
Nmk claimed in one of his FB posts that he has laid a curse on the north for killing innocent biafrans that the insecurity in the north will only get worse.
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2020
ahmedajadi:

Yeah man...

What you raised made me remember the story of egba people who fled away from war against the people of dahomey now benin republic and went to olumo rock for protection and stayed there for days before they came back after they left.

What I know is that the Army is seriously cashing out from this book haram.... And it's until the government does the right thing, they will continue to multiply and cause problem but are they ready to do the right thing? I don't know.

I know that of egba people but many Nigerian tribes have stories of wars or battles on mountains and hills and running into trees to hide or cracks between mountains and all that

Kalabari people not to be confused with Calabar had battle of ikpoba hill where they separated from Edo or Benin people

There are others too many I can't even recall again

As for security I believe many top generals are cashing out big time, even some ordinary soldiers too are cashing out so nobody wants the boko thing to end

I was told that soldiers fighting boko haram get paid more
Also defence budget is up thanks to the fights with boko

Also from ex military men they say when they surround boko boys or when they have intel about their whereabouts order from above will come and say STAND DOWN.

or they will give them objective : CAPTURE THE INSURGENTS ALIVE while they are already exchanging gun fire instead of kill.

When the battle gets heated call will come in "retreat" or "fall back"

Also boko haram seems to always know where weapons and ammunition are and have good intel (too good that it has to come from insider) and they attack those places and attack well,they know the time to attack and the right number of people to bring or vehicles to use for the operations.

They know when to come with 500fighters and when to come with 3 or 4 they know the right weapons to use for each level of attack like when they attacked the army abi police training college and carted away weapons and killed many

The whole thing just Taya person honestly I see no end I. Sight

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2020
ahmedajadi:

Yeah man...

What you raised made me remember the story of egba people who fled away from war against the people of dahomey now benin republic and went to olumo rock for protection and stayed there for days before they came back after they left.

What I know is that the Army is seriously cashing out from this book haram.... And it's until the government does the right thing, they will continue to multiply and cause problem but are they ready to do the right thing? I don't know.

I know that of egba people but many Nigerian tribes have stories of wars or battles on mountains and hills and running into trees to hide or cracks between mountains and all that

Kalabari people not to be confused with Calabar had battle of ikpoba hill where they separated from Edo or Benin people

There are others too many I can't even recall again

As for security I believe many top generals are cashing out big time, even some ordinary soldiers too are cashing out so nobody wants the boko thing to end

I was told that soldiers fighting boko haram get paid more
Also defence budget is up thanks to the fights with boko

Also from ex military men they say when they surround boko boys or when they have intel about their whereabouts order from above will come and say STAND DOWN.

or they will give them objective : CAPTURE THE INSURGENTS ALIVE while they are already exchanging gun fire instead of kill.

When the battle gets heated call will come in "retreat" or "fall back"

Also boko haram seems to always know where weapons and ammunition are and have good intel (too good that it has to come from insider) and they attack those places and attack well,they know the time to attack and the right number of people to bring or vehicles to use for the operations.

They know when to come with 500fighters and when to come with 3 or 4 they know the right weapons to use for each level of attack like when they attacked the army abi police training college and carted away weapons and killed many

The whole thing just Taya person honestly I see no end in Sight
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by IamFINESSE: 6:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Stop mentioning IPOB here

IPOB

Go and die you bloody minority
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Omoslim26: 6:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
BobbyZrealist:

Touch with Man heart? Brother.
Don't forget Bashar Al-assad of Syria don dey power since I can't even remember and his people are still dying,and the govt is still fighting ISIS. Put that side by side with the Nigeria situation,then you will probably get your answer.
Dictatorship.

Chia nwanne mo 3yrs no be maimai ooo

which kind problem we enter like dis

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Stomoney(m): 6:46pm On Dec 28, 2020
Fake news. Buhari is working Saibaba for 2023
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by emonis88: 6:46pm On Dec 28, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What a new reality under this dispensation, Bandits & Boko boys attacking soft targets at will. May Allah give PMB the wisdom to turn things around, for Nigeria's enemies will always be sad.
ur leaders r d true enemies of this country. u proscribe a body because they r an extract from a particular region ,then keep quiet about a more dangerous n sinister body because they r from d leaders region. ok na there r 3 things u cant hide in this world. d sun , d moon, n d truth.

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Azuwonder(m): 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2020
Which one is "my wife mother-in-law"??
Ok maybe a polygamous situation?
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by kolmart: 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2020
Father Kukah said it that the resent government have divided this country with insecurity, and those stupid blind AYF are calling for his arrest i think they will be hearing what is happening to their people now if at all they are blind to see

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by emmy512: 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2020
Run run run to the mountain....

Tomorrow may be Tuesday ( too late)

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Dawnofhope: 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2020
Any one who speak against this now is label as enemy of the nation by the govt
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by LogoDesigner01: 6:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
larrywax:
Please share your contact details

Good evening. Please see my profile for my info. https://www.nairaland.com/logodesigner01

Thanks
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by sameks08(m): 6:55pm On Dec 28, 2020
that is a fat lie from ipob
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by molas02: 6:56pm On Dec 28, 2020
this shouldn't be a news, they are hiding and u are casting them, do u think boko boys are not on social media?
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by boyjo: 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
What can we do to help?
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by boyjo: 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
molas02:
this shouldn't be a news, they are hiding and u are casting them, do u think boko boys are not on social media?

Your reverse psychology will not work.
Nigerians need to see this!

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Jamesz12: 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Ode naim u be, Adamawa is a separate state from Borno just like Rivers State and Bayelsa are two separate States, no wonder Afe Babalola recently said today nigerian graduates are empty upstairs
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by shiwex: 7:04pm On Dec 28, 2020
Buhari has failed Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by ekevwe(m): 7:06pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ever8090:
what's the difference between Adamawa and Borno..?

One rice is cheaper. The other one onions is cheaper. Lol.

Wicked government
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by TruthHurts1(m): 7:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
So allah is in charge of repairing Bubu's tattered reputation which is more important than saving the lives of innocent citizens? When did allah become an employee of BMC?
Nigeria will disintegrate wether or not allah likes it.

Patrioticman007:
What a new reality under this dispensation, Bandits & Boko boys attacking soft targets at will. May Allah give PMB the wisdom to turn things around, for Nigeria's enemies will always be sad.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by akigbemaru: 7:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Paretomaster1(m): 7:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

I though Adamawa is in Borno?

Go school you no gree..... Ask any little kid in your area to recite state, and Capital for you..
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by boyjo: 7:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
ParrotGirl360:
This is a bitter experience. Back in 2014, i ran to Cameroun on foot for a day and half. It was a bad experience. Lost 3 of my friends that day. Boko Haram will advance into a town as though they own it while the Nigerian soldiers will be shooting towards God knows where in the name of repelling terrorists.

Ooooh...I am so sorry...oooh.... cry
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by oluwaseyi0: 7:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
Omoslim26:
Ok

Cant we all come out North and South and protest
cry
rent our clothes
roll on the floor
cut ourselves with blades and beg dis baba to resign

or is it wen boko haram finish the North and start to head down South we will know that the Old man has tried his best

God abeg help Us touch this Man heart make him resign
so na watin we go dey see for 3more yrs be dis

You and who will come out to rent their clothes and roll on the floor?
The North ain't seen nothing yet

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by boyjo: 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2020
DeOTR:
...now Boko Haram knows where to find these people, thanks to this news.

They already know but won't go after them as they are more interested in stealing also.

Nigerians need to see this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BREAKING: PDP Suspends 2019 Presidential Campaign Over CJN Suspension / Shehu Shagari Having Meeting With Buhari In 1983 Before He Was Overthrown / Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.