Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) (49676 Views)

Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" / Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) / Gardika Adamawa Residents In Bush On Christmas Eve After Fleeing From Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Germi9: 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2020
LogoDesigner01:
Is the mountains safer than their house? Why not leave the community entirely

Please, I will Design a Professional LOGO or LETTERHEAD for your product or Company For 2k Only
where is TY Danjuma when you need him? wasn't he the gallant soldier that led the squad that killed Aguyi Ironsi and dumped his body by the bush?
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by ChoCho54(f): 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

I though Adamawa is in Borno?
Just imagine! SMH
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by boyjo: 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

You and who will come out to rent their clothes and roll on the floor?
The North ain't seen nothing yet

This is not about the North.
Dont believe the propaganda.
They are suffering.
They are humans and they are Nigerians please!
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by obicmag(m): 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
Sebi the lifeless said Brono, Yobe and Adamawa were safe. Buhari or the impostor keep deceving yourself and the north. The thunder that will melt that mask you are wearing is coming in 2021.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by ChoCho54(f): 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Is just like saying it happened in Rumuola not in Port Harcourt.
Please Shattap nau
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Iamdrealstar(m): 7:15pm On Dec 28, 2020
Hopefully we will vote in a working government come 2023 so that we won't only "technically" defeat BH but actually defeat them.

An amazing platform that is full to the brim with lots of goodies. The best part is:
�Registration is Free
�It is 100% safe and secured
�You can become a Winner
For details about how to enjoy these amazing possibilities, kindly visit https://www.nija.live

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by knowhowk: 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Stop mentioning IPOB here
He is just making jest of our darling dad crew now ... grin

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by boyjo: 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2020
Omoslim26:
Ok

Cant we all come out North and South and protest
cry
rent our clothes
roll on the floor
cut ourselves with blades and beg dis baba to resign

or is it wen boko haram finish the North and start to head down South we will know that the Old man has tried his best

God abeg help Us touch this Man heart make him resign
so na watin we go dey see for 3more yrs be dis

I am with you on this.
There must be something we can do.

I will also like us to include prayers.
Many of us do not pray for Nigeria before we go to bed, when we arise or during the day. Prayer works.

(Prayer haters will now want to jump on this comment. I dey wait you)
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2020
Lai Mohammed will call this fake news. That Boko Haram has been technically defeated. Thereafter he will call for the passing of social media bill and sanctions for those propagating news like this angry

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Nairalandwizerd(m): 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
Freestainworld:
The North is safe, Buhari is working, IPOB are terrorist, Boko Haram are untouchable and are not terrorist.
you are right, they should sort themselves out. Cowz

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by zoedew: 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2020
Failed government @FG
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Lightangel65: 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
dahnimoh:
North is safer under the present administration

you call kankara boys abduction safe or murder of 82 farmers safe, either you are part of people killing in the north or killing never reach your side
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by zoedew: 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
Lai Mohammed will call this fake news. That Boko Haram has been technically defeated. Thereafter he will call for the passing of social media bill and sanctions for those propagating news like this angry

The man with the thin voice is pathetic and so are his lies! Yesterday, Lai Mohammed had the obscene and shameless effontrey to issue a veiled threat to Bishop Kukah for saying the truth we all know.

Bishop Kukah in his usual annual Christmas message had pointed out the way Buhari has glorified nepotism since assuming power. Bishop Kukah went on to say that if any other Nigerian that wasn't a northern Muslim does what Buhari is doing, there would have been a coup.

Rather than hide his face in shame and just allow the issue to pass, Lai Mohammed decided to take on Bishop Kukah who stands head, shoulders, and everything else above Lai and all the masters he has served and still serving.

One had expected Lai to tell us with evidence why nobody should accuse Buhari of nepotism. But he failed woefully in doing so. I will cite a few examples to support the assertion made by Bishop Kukah.

We all recalled when then acting president Osinbajo removed the DSS boss and asked him to handover to the next most senior officer. That person unfortunately was a certain Mathew Sayifa. Though professionally qualified, he was a Mathew Sayifa from Bayelsa state and so, cannot be "trusted" to occupy such a sensitive office.

As soon as Buhari came back, he replaced him with the usual candidate. What was more painful was the fact that Bichi was called out of retirement to take over just because all those that were next in rank didn't qualify in terms of their ethnic identities and religious beliefs. Lai Mohammed should puncture this argument.

The same issue played out when there was a vacancy in the NIA after Wale Oke left. A man who was said to have retired due to the fact that he failed exams 3 times was brought back to head those who were still in the service. The reason? Those left weren't qualified in terms of ethnicity and religion. Lai Mohammed should puncture this.

Recently, there has been several rumours that plans are underway to short-change a certain police officer who will be the most senior when the current IG retires. Needless to ask why they want to short-change him. The reasons are obvious.

Aside from the Road Safety, all other paramilitary leadership are in the hands of the favoured group. Customs, Immigration, Prisons, Civil Defence and so on. This has never happened since 1999. Even when the law is clear on succession, Buhari has breached it in favour of nepotism. This is a fact that nobody can controvert.

I can write a text book on the incidences of nepotism and favouritism under this government. In fact, OBJ and so many other prominent Nigerians have also raised the same alarm.

If Lai Mohammed has the balls, let him come out publicly and defend the nepotism allegations against Buhari with hard and verifiable evidence. Issuing threats to a collosus like Bishop Kukah will never cut it. This government is sitting on a keg of gun powder waiting for explosion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by ahmedajadi(m): 7:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

I know that of egba people but many Nigerian tribes have stories of wars or battles on mountains and hills and running into trees to hide or cracks between mountains and all that

Kalabari people not to be confused with Calabar had battle of ikpoba hill where they separated from Edo or Benin people

There are others too many I can't even recall again

As for security I believe many top generals are cashing out big time, even some ordinary soldiers too are cashing out so nobody wants the boko thing to end

I was told that soldiers fighting boko haram get paid more
Also defence budget is up thanks to the fights with boko

Also from ex military men they say when they surround boko boys or when they have intel about their whereabouts order from above will come and say STAND DOWN.

or they will give them objective : CAPTURE THE INSURGENTS ALIVE while they are already exchanging gun fire instead of kill.

When the battle gets heated call will come in "retreat" or "fall back"

Also boko haram seems to always know where weapons and ammunition are and have good intel (too good that it has to come from insider) and they attack those places and attack well,they know the time to attack and the right number of people to bring or vehicles to use for the operations.

They know when to come with 500fighters and when to come with 3 or 4 they know the right weapons to use for each level of attack like when they attacked the army abi police training college and carted away weapons and killed many

The whole thing just Taya person honestly I see no end in Sight
I don't even know you are aware of all these information but The question remains when will the government stop all these rubbish because people are dying in thousands?

The Buhari's government owes the people of Borno and the rest of them guaranteed security of lives and properties but its very painful that the Army that has been commended for fighting ecomog wars in Liberia and the likes can't stop boko haram... It's very painful and unfortunate.
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Marine54(m): 7:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
Bennysam:

Stay there idiot they will soon reach your papa house
Shut the hell up ! Let them come and reach me here in United States ,
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by piagetskinner(m): 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
You people need to equip yourselves with sophisticated guns as well
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by anambraamaka: 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
Very sad

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Kingspin(m): 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
Civilian, social media will get the information first before the Nigerian forces.

While Buhari and his army pretending to be fighting Boko.

I know those you support them have lost their minds long ago.

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by boyjo: 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
Collegelove:
It's all over for the North.

They are not finished.
They are humans.
They are Nigerians.
It is not over for them.

GOD deliver Nigerian citizens in the North from demonic bloid suckers and fill these gents of destruction with confusion and darkness never to find their way to the South in JESUS name, amen.
Strengthen every security measure being put in place in all regions of Nigeria, to effectively ward off and destroy these evil men and out a stop to their devices in JESUS name.
Preserve the lives of Nigerians dear LORD in JESUS name, amen.
Thank YOU FATHER for hearing our prayers in JESUS name, amen.
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by boyjo: 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2020
Chiboto414:
Please God safe dem oo
Amen.
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Bennysam: 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
Marine54:
Shut the hell up ! Let them come and reach me here in United States ,

That place is the worst even at shopping mall
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by donnie(m): 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
It's fake news... Buhari is in control. All these online miscreants using phones to say rubbish about our performing president. They are sponsored by politicians to post fake news without evidence. Please show us the advancing Boko Haram. Buhari goes nowhere cool -Lie lie Mohammed
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Marine54(m): 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Stop mentioning IPOB here
But you always quick to tag every problem to ipob.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by boyjo: 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
After all these when Buhari raise his hands up ona go still dey shout sai baba

That is why I don't pitty you guys undecided

These ones may not be the ones shouting it.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by ademasta(m): 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2020
Terrible

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by ofiko123(m): 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2020
Will Boko Haram ever end in Nigeria...??
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by boyjo: 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2020
Clinghton:
I think our love should go to these people who are constantly plagued by terrorist

Yes it should. What can we do?
This does not look good at all.
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Marine54(m): 7:33pm On Dec 28, 2020
Bennysam:

That place is the worst even at shopping mall
it worsed ,yet it is a safe heaven for Nigerian politicians and thier children..
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Femeto: 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
Buhari is a failure and we have foolish people in the senate and house of reps that cannot challenge him.
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Bennysam: 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
Marine54:
it worsed ,yet it is a safe heaven for Nigerian politicians and thier children..
Hahahaha Nigeria Na country, Oga rest joor
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by boyjo: 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
Lightangel65:

you call kankara boys abduction safe or murder of 82 farmers safe, either you are part of people killing in the north or killing never reach your side
Sarcasm.
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Temptee101(m): 7:39pm On Dec 28, 2020
LogoDesigner01:
Is the mountains safer than their house? Why not leave the community entirely

Please, I will Design a Professional LOGO or LETTERHEAD for your product or Company For 2k Only

Leave the community to your house baa?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Stand With Buhari" Protest To Hold Alongside 2face's Protest / Wole Soyinka: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Atiku In 2003 / BREAKING: PDP Suspends 2019 Presidential Campaign Over CJN Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.