Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,047 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) (49684 Views)

Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" / Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) / Gardika Adamawa Residents In Bush On Christmas Eve After Fleeing From Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by toscolee(m): 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2020
Kamdil:
so because of that,somebody from Adamawa can at the same time come from borno?

You need healing.

That you share boundary with a community doesn't make you hale from there. You are either from this side,or from the other side. You can't belong to both. That is the law of non contradiction in philosophy.

Na mistake I do, I for no quote you, no vex.
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Rickmann: 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

https://mobile.twitter.com/thecableng/status/1343488415728361472

Sometimes ,I also feel for this northerners cos they are the ones still feeling the insurgent heat..
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by toscolee(m): 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2020
Germi9:

where is TY Danjuma when you need him? wasn't he the gallant soldier that led the squad that killed Aguyi Ironsi and dumped his body by the bush?

Let's forget what Nzeogwu, Ifeajuna started, and Danjuma finished.
We move.
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Bennysam: 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
Boxer007:

My brother. Hi. I need a friend sir. & I like u
Please can u suk dik good sir? smiley
No problem I’m open to friendship but I don’t know which one be suk dik
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Bennysam: 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
Boxer007:

My brother. Hi. I need a friend sir. & I like u
Please can u suk dik good sir? smiley
Instagram or WhatsApp is more convenient for me
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by boyjo: 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2020
byinks:
Where will lagosians run to when it's their turn ?
That turn no go ever materialise in JESUS name, amen.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Boxer007(m): 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2020
faste:
Disgusting human being!

calm down beatiful man. my brother, please can i kiss your neck & tickle yor nose for our friendship?
i like to np u sir smiley
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by InvertedHammer: 1:07am On Dec 29, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

https://mobile.twitter.com/thecableng/status/1343488415728361472
/

When Sai Baba turns to nightmare.

Reality is a b1tch.

After the reggae, play the blues.

/
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:59am On Dec 29, 2020
atiefku work don come for you.deploy america merceneries now embarassed
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by DLuciano: 4:36am On Dec 29, 2020
kettykin:
You will never ever hear of Nigerian police and military when they are needed the most but check the road trip to the east from Abuja and lagos and you will think boko haram is in the east
We need them on the road because Eastern armed robbers are worser than Boko Haram
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by HRMK: 4:47am On Dec 29, 2020
IS ATIKU NOT FROM ADAMAWA?WHAT HAS HE DONE TO HELP HIS PEOPLE?ALL HE IS INTERESTED IN IS THE PRESIDENCY!HE EVEN NOW RESIDES IN DUBAI!HE IS NOT BOTHERED ANYWAY!!
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by tit(f): 5:32am On Dec 29, 2020
Another great achievement by buhari

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Henri8: 6:12am On Dec 29, 2020
Where in Adamawa?
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Henri8: 6:14am On Dec 29, 2020
Ever8090:
what's the difference between Adamawa and Borno..?
A world of difference exist between the two states.
Adamawa is mainly a Christian state.
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by 9ty4our: 6:49am On Dec 29, 2020
I don't know why you guys keep disturbing yourselves.. Are the northerners complaining?
They are enjoying themselves why you guys sit in the south to scream and cry for them..

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:20am On Dec 29, 2020
LogoDesigner01:
Is the mountains safer than their house? Why not leave the community entirely

Please, I will Design a Professional LOGO or LETTERHEAD for your product or Company For 2k Only

Sure it's safer during issues like this the first thing to do is to head to the mountains or bushes then from there you find your way out only if its still not safe
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by shugabasbn: 8:06am On Dec 29, 2020
Can't the community buy drones? Just asking. They should buy more drones even the social ones I think it will help them n they can also form a joint vigilante groups. Rely on FG security to help them is like a suicide on it own
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by juman(m): 8:09am On Dec 29, 2020
A decade of boko haram menace!

How many decades more this nonsense would continue?

The north deserve to have their independent country.
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by juman(m): 8:12am On Dec 29, 2020
shugabasbn:
Can't the community buy drones? Just asking. They should buy more drones even the social ones I think it will help them n they can also form a joint vigilante groups. Rely on FG security to help them is like a suicide on it own

They need their own army to survive.
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by mechanics(m): 8:17am On Dec 29, 2020
God is surely in control.
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Omoslim26: 10:23am On Dec 29, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

You and who will come out to rent their clothes and roll on the floor?
The North ain't seen nothing yet

Just imagine the kind of heart a human being has for fellow humans

one can just imagine the kind of person you would be in reality

Wicked hearted, Vengeful ,bitter and outstandingly hateful and all this a signs of someone who can murder another in cold blood

people are dying little children being turned homeless and this is all your heart can come up with

You need to start seeing that Humanity is first before our socio political,religious and political differences
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by molas02: 10:31am On Dec 29, 2020
boyjo:

Your reverse psychology will not work. Nigerians need to see this!
one of the bastard slighted
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by nedekid: 1:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
LogoDesigner01:
Is the mountains safer than their house? Why not leave the community entirely

Please, I will Design a Professional LOGO or LETTERHEAD for your product or Company For 2k Only
Them don block road
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by nedekid: 2:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
HRMK:
IS ATIKU NOT FROM ADAMAWA?WHAT HAS HE DONE TO HELP HIS PEOPLE?ALL HE IS INTERESTED IN IS THE PRESIDENCY!HE EVEN NOW RESIDES IN DUBAI!HE IS NOT BOTHERED ANYWAY!!
Is Atiku commander in chief? Or is he army chief of staff, navy or airforce? Better still do you want him fund arming his people? Or then you will say he is finding insurgency. Oga Atiku is not in power and has no executive powers.
Better still suggest what you think Atiku should do to solve the Boko Haram attack on his people.
Have you forgotten that retired army General, zamani lakewot who tried to protect his people many years back but was tried and faced death penalty?
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by HRMK: 4:28am On Dec 30, 2020
hmmm...are we talking abt same man who was most powerful #vp in nigeria's history?what was his contribution in 8yrs apart from making money?was boko haram not existing then?wuld they still exist if then crushed?U AV LAME EXCUSE!TAKE THE BACK SEAT!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Real Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger-Delta Exposed...(pics) / Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters / Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.