Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) (49680 Views)

Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" / Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) / Gardika Adamawa Residents In Bush On Christmas Eve After Fleeing From Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by chatinent: 7:40pm On Dec 28, 2020
This is not good.

Others wake up to the sound of birds,they wake up to the roars of gunshots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Rebuke: 7:46pm On Dec 28, 2020
Is it not time the youths of those bokoharam infested regions mobilize themselves and deal with these bastard bokos?

If they keep waiting for this confused and wicked government, sorry is their name.

Trust me, the youths come together and really organise themselves well, they will repel the idiots.

I remember one time some set of gangs keep threatning a particular area until the youths started bearing weapons and seriously dealt with the gangs. The attack stopped immediately!
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by harmony75: 7:49pm On Dec 28, 2020
Buhari's people being killed anyhow still he can't do anything.. God help your children they should leave the state for their lives this is pathetic � �
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2020
I remember when '9/11' happened....these ones were busy celebrating. Now they are fleeing to the mountains because the evil they have promoted has knocked on their door.
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Flows001(m): 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
Johnrake69:
It's high time we relax gun ownership laws in Nigeria. Right to life is a fundamental right. People can't continue to be slaughtered like cow with no chance of putting up a fight.

Seriously, at least every community in those affected areas should be given a certain amount of guns(under the watch of the community head) to be given to certain trained Youths, at least let them put up some sort of resistence to those bloody demons, those idiots re having fun always cause whenever them show everybody dey run and them go just dey test firing skills on helpless civilians. I dey vex each time Fulani herdsmen or Boko boys strike without recording any casualty on their own part. Die na die, but at least let some bloody terrorists accompany me if at all I must go in that manner!!!
I remember in my State back in 2013, Fulani herdsmen were busy killing and attacking communities at will, boys vex so them unite form a strong force, with the help of some local charms, they took the battle to the Herdsmen and slaughtered over 200 Herdsmen and their families in different locations in one day
(the media didn't carry the news but it truly happened coz a friend of mine was part of the Youths that made that bold attack and they took pictures of the destructions), for a whole month boys dey follow herdsmen and their cattles enter bushes and they destroy with no mercy. Since that day till today, no bastard herdsman don fit get mind even kill fowl for the area again. The Herdsmen re humans like us, no be say person weak, na just Govt backing dey give them enough liver.
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Mohammed5525: 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
Fake news
This are youth climbing mountain during Christmas, it's not about any boko haram stuff
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Lastmankc(m): 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
If Mohammed refuses to go to the mountain, the mountain will go to Mohammed
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Gerrard59(m): 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
ParrotGirl360:
This is a bitter experience. Back in 2014, i ran to Cameroun on foot for a day and half. It was a bad experience. Lost 3 of my friends that day. Boko Haram will advance into a town as though they own it while the Nigerian soldiers will be shooting towards God knows where in the name of repelling terrorists.

So why is it difficult for Northern Nigerian Christians to flee these areas?

P.S. Please don't mention "running from our lands" cos last I checked, dead people don't inherit lands.
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by erospecial: 8:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
We apologise to Buhari for any Boko Haram misdeed and actions of the people for running away from the safe northern atmosphere just to dent Buhari's administrative image!
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by ilemona4u: 8:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
ParrotGirl360:
This is a bitter experience. Back in 2014, i ran to Cameroun on foot for a day and half. It was a bad experience. Lost 3 of my friends that day. Boko Haram will advance into a town as though they own it while the Nigerian soldiers will be shooting towards God knows where in the name of repelling terrorists.
sorry dear.. people dey see something for this Nigeria o
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by johnkeni(m): 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2020
Whoever that made this video has ended up putting those people lives at greater risk cos Boko Haram might strike the mountains. He has only ended up showing Boko Haram where the people are hiding. That's a great security risk.
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2020
Marine54:
Ipob are the cause ...
people like you who see white and call it blue in the name of sarcasm are part of Nigeria's problems
and we'll be here blaming buhari, sanwolu & co
but we are displaying there Sentiments here and there
God help this country
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by shiki(m): 8:24pm On Dec 28, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Stop mentioning IPOB here
It seems you don't get the joke
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by annyz: 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2020
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by faste: 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2020
Johnrake69:
It's high time we relax gun ownership laws in Nigeria. Right to life is a fundamental right. People can't continue to be slaughtered like cow with no chance of putting up a fight.

Your pistol would be no match for AK49 wieding terrorist.
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Thereishel: 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

https://mobile.twitter.com/thecableng/status/1343488415728361472

Northern politicians created this by allowing sharia law. Religion of peace indeed
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Daddysidhan: 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
The north should enjoy the best president in the history of Nigeria, buharis good governance is gradually yielding good results Lols.
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
Where is Oga Baba Garba and Sir Lai Mohammed who said this country is safer under this present administration and Boko Haram has been technically defeated? The people in Adamawa are very happy that Boko boys are doing party and dancing.
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by 1972xy: 8:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
Buhari is a disgrace. A failour.
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Kamdil: 8:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
toscolee:

It's possible to cross over to Maiduguri (Biu side), and back to Adamawa state in 30 seconds.
It's still possible to sit by lake Chad around Gamboru Ngala and hold a conversation with a Cameroonian sitting on the other side.
You've never been to a border?
so because of that,somebody from Adamawa can at the same time come from borno?

You need healing.

That you share boundary with a community doesn't make you hale from there. You are either from this side,or from the other side. You can't belong to both. That is the law of non contradiction in philosophy.
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Loveurneighbour: 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2020
IPOB like bad news. This is where you can find 80% of their comments.
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by od501: 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2020
Omoslim26:
Ok

Cant we all come out North and South and protest
cry
rent our clothes
roll on the floor
cut ourselves with blades and beg dis baba to resign

or is it wen boko haram finish the North and start to head down South we will know that the Old man has tried his best

God abeg help Us touch this Man heart make him resign
so na watin we go dey see for 3more yrs be dis

North is safe abeg. All these ones na fake news. And as for coming to the south, only if they know what awaits them. 2021 is not 1967 oo
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by byinks(f): 8:43pm On Dec 28, 2020
Where will lagosians run to when it's their turn ?
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Allwell96: 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2020
I think a post like this would rather put their lives in danger.
God, please protect every innocent Nigerian.
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Boxer007(m): 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2020
Bennysam:

Hahahaha Nigeria Na country, Oga rest joor

My brother. Hi. I need a friend sir. & I like u
Please can u suk dik good sir? smiley
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2020
Hmm am soo speachless o
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by bigpicture001: 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
I would have said a thing or two..but northern youths said they are fine and they don't witness any security issue....

So who am I to judge dem
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by faste: 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2020
Boxer007:

My brother. Hi. I need a friend sir. & I like u
Please can u suk dik good sir? smiley
Son of sodom...get out from this forum! This is not homo forum.stupid pevert!
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by faste: 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
Boxer007:

My brother. Hi. I need a friend sir. & I like u Please can u suk dik good sir? smiley
Disgusting human being!
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
OyigboUpdate:
Stop mentioning IPOB here
try to understand sarcasm ogbeni
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
All the Aboki go soon run climb mountain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shehu Shagari Having Meeting With Buhari In 1983 Before He Was Overthrown / Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) / Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.