Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,519 members, 7,857,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

What Was Your Greatest Love Opportunity You Missed And How Did You Miss It? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your Greatest Love Opportunity You Missed And How Did You Miss It? (1533 Views)

What's Your Greatest Achievement In 2023 / It's Flash Back Weekend: Which Of These Dating Apps You Missed And Was Fun Of It / What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Greatest Love Opportunity You Missed And How Did You Miss It? by paulolee(m): 10:04am On Dec 29, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

They're coming for you grin
Sit tight cool
make DM come...I de wait...afterall 99% of girls would be happy playing the gold digging role. notin bad if a guy choose to play same role too...

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Greatest Love Opportunity You Missed And How Did You Miss It? by Wittyglam(f): 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2020
I can't remember.
Re: What Was Your Greatest Love Opportunity You Missed And How Did You Miss It? by Nazgul: 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
Jodha1:
I've missed so many that i regret till date...

The most painful one was when I was writing my WAEC ...I met this guy really cool.. handsome and smart unlike some other guys....he was caring and everything...but he had a bad attitude of speaking his dialect (Igbo) even though he knew I didn't understand...
He'll walk me a long distance to my place...and trek back... during breaks when i didn't have the strength to go back home... he'll leave everything and stay with me till it's time...

He was really handsome..so girls do flock around him..but he'll Ignore them all and focus on me...but somehow it didn't work out... sad
Why didn't it work out...what Happened?

Re: What Was Your Greatest Love Opportunity You Missed And How Did You Miss It? by Drsnives(m): 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
paulolee:
supposed date our local govt chairman daughter but I ignored her green lights because she no get nice ass and shape..
letta got to know who her dad was, went back for a relationship and she said she's no longer interested before she left my state...
big opportunity wasted, wey i for still de cash out like dis

Same here.. for school then during my ND days one gal been dea show me green like make I lash her but I too naive, na my guy weh come know watin sup come quick quick reason her. Na later we come fine out say the dad na etasko west lga chairman then, omoh u won mad. That my guy now na big shot cos he dea shine her Congo Wella and she too they upgrade am finacially

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Greatest Love Opportunity You Missed And How Did You Miss It? by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 31, 2020
Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do U Know He's A Playboy? / How Can I Get 2 Million Naira Overnight / Recommend A Fun Place To Be Around Egbeda...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.