Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

My Fiancee, Hmmm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee, Hmmm (466 Views)

My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee, Hmmm by MRAKPORS(m): 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
My fiancee has gone two months without shitttting

We have done all medical checks but nothing is found
Her tummy is bigging day in and day out
She simply can't shittt
Should I go ahead to marry him?
Re: My Fiancee, Hmmm by jawalis(m): 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2020
Most Senseless post of the year

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee, Hmmm by MRAKPORS(m): 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
jawalis:
Most Senseless post of the year

Oh embarassed
Re: My Fiancee, Hmmm by jawalis(m): 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
MRAKPORS:

Oh embarassed
You are confusing yourself. Your profile say you are a “Male “ and your question asked “should I go Ahead and marry him”
Are you gay?
Re: My Fiancee, Hmmm by MRAKPORS(m): 5:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
jawalis:

You are confusing yourself. Your profile say you are a “Male “ and your question asked “should I go Ahead and marry him”
Are you gay?

Printing mistake angry
Re: My Fiancee, Hmmm by Lightangel65: 6:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
She is lying to you are looking for how to bill you for money, no one can stay 3 weeks without shitting except you use drip
Re: My Fiancee, Hmmm by Omoolami100: 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
Purchase some over the counter laxative from any pharmacy close to you.

(1) (Reply)

Why Ladies Are Not Entitled To Rich Guys. / I Heard This Happened And I Was Like Why Did She Die? / Which Bank Should I Go To? Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.