Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Many Police, Army Checkpoints In The South-East? Why Is This So? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Police, Army Checkpoints In The South-East? Why Is This So? (62522 Views)

South East: Why Solution To Monday Sit-at-home Remains Elusive / Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun / Remove Army Checkpoints In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Tell General Attahiru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Police, Army Checkpoints In The South-East? Why Is This So? by Gazzy88(m): 11:07am On Dec 30, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Lol..
The East are treated like a war zone? grin
Yet you are the ones living in a War Zone..
Just keep your bunch of blood thirsty 1mbecile hoodlums ravaging your region up there with you..
We shall be praying for you.. undecided
This thing dey pain you oo. Niger state is wide, don't worry. You go dey alright over there. grin
Re: Many Police, Army Checkpoints In The South-East? Why Is This So? by Arewa247(m): 11:40am On Dec 30, 2020
Angelfrost:

So, what stops them from redeploying these idle fools to those hot spots?!!... Isn't security their job description?!!
if those roads where left with no security i bet u the story will be different. Some month ego enugu to porthacourt road security where deploy to different location, which lead to high rate of rubbery in that road. But thank God to the JTF squad for job weldone
Re: Many Police, Army Checkpoints In The South-East? Why Is This So? by FuckOsuPigs: 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
Kyase:

You dey cause problem and Dem dey mention me ba

Lol! Don't mind those jobless douchebags.
Re: Many Police, Army Checkpoints In The South-East? Why Is This So? by UnBanEbenezer(f): 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
lol Kyase is different
gbegile boys has his pictures and details including phone number and full name.

He's from Benue state

there's one thing I noticed about him
he no dey come politics section again
at least it's been a while now
he's only active on sports section with his friend Gbest90
well if he can avoid bigotry and hate and probably stick to his sports section I don't see why he won't be given a second chance by gbegile boys
those guys are generous and they're all about fixing trolls.
gbegile boys are monitoring his progress
yeah boss that's our duty.
chasing trolls and tribalists off the politics section and making it clean cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Police, Army Checkpoints In The South-East? Why Is This So? by FuckOsuPigs: 7:06am On Dec 31, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
yeah boss that's our duty.
chasing trolls and tribalists off the politics section and making it clean cool

You don't wash shit with urine. Filth doesn't clean filth.

Got my drift?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) / Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix / IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.